Come home from gym

>come home from gym
>nice cold shower
>nice fat bowl

nothin better

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/04/27/cold-water-immersion-benefits.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=hsQ6Eb8dN_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>nothin better
Except you kyssing

.t DYEL

>arrive in my safe (non refugee) apartment after a fine muscular stimulation session
>bathe in hot water, modern day moisturizing and fragrant soap, and dry off with a high % cotton towel
>fix myself a bowl of kidney beans, white rice, ground turkey beans, and low sodium herbal pasta sauce

I'M BETTER.

Didn't beamdog turn him into a transman or something?

a cold shower after a workout reduces gains

Moles are better desu

>the head rush you get from the tobacco and then that light-headed marijuana high afterward

wew lad

>ground turkey beans

wut

this. it reduces the inflammation which triggers a response of blah blah blah I don't remember. look it up though, science attests to it's detriment for gains

or poppers as we call em in Canada. Not very good for you though!

>he thinks 'blah blah' is a valid explanation

fitness.mercola.com/sites/fitness/archive/2012/04/27/cold-water-immersion-benefits.aspx

Read, you brainlet.

this has to be memescience right???

really? Weed is also supposed to have anti-inflammatory properties.
But i was also always told that reducing inflammation is good for recovery. I dont know who to believe anymore

Then why do athletes take ice baths to reduce inflammation to increase recovery?

People at my school call em pops too

How bad are they actually for you? Are they any worse than a cig?

>smoking
NGTMI

>be me
>smoke weed all day everyday
>iloveweed.jpg
>take acid
>badtrip
>ego death
>freak out
>smoke weed next day
>freak out
>"what is existence" "what am i" "what is all of this""
>can't smoke anymore
>why world

IIRC it's good for muscle recovery but not muscle growth, but it could've been a meme article so idk

>started heavy moaking first year of college
>developed bad habbit of ripping 5+ 50/50 bowls of spirits/dank a day
>developed what originally was believed as a microbacterial infection
>3 months later docs discover its early stage COPD
>tfw 19
>cant enjoy a bong rip without breathing into a machine 3 times a day any more
I've quit now because lifting has really changed my priorities, but a lesson learned if you're gunna smoke weed stay away from the T, shit just makes ya grumpy anyways

Shit nigger

My record is 14 moles in one day. I never do it every day tho, maybe once or twice a week.

I figure ripping a mole is about the same as smoking a blunt (backwood or dutch), right?

>Ground Turkey Beans

Humpty Drumpfy did not build a wall

Humpty Drumpfy had a great fall

All of the t_d redditors and all the nu_poltards

couldn't put Drumpfy together again

Drumpfy broke his promise on wars

The lion of Syria cut off his balls

Putin and Xinping laughed at his dick

Bill Mitchell settled on his asshole to lick

Drumpfy's presidency turned to shite

America's now less than 50% white

Niggers and spics, the kikes at the top

Didn't we vote for the bullshit to stop?

Drumpf he tried washing his shame out with water

All while a jew was fucking his daughter

And making the choices on every adventure

And you thought I suffered from dementia?

Oh little Drumpflets, look at you now

You were all duped and we all know how

Your IQ so low, we should just pull the cord

When will you realize, /pol/ isn't your board?

Burgerland's passing now into the grave

The world will not miss you, the gay things you gave

Pretty soon you will look like Brazil

And that little drumpfkins, is the true redpill

It's now getting late, so I bid you adieu

Hilldog's the name, with my guitar too

And as you are niggerfied, one thing you'll see

You're already wishing you voted for me

>50/50 bowls of spirits/dank
What? Spirits? You mean alcohol? You smoke alcohol?

Dude, COPD is brutal. What's the long term prognosis?

Poppers are fine if you're healthy, but don't do them more than once a week and do some cardio. I did 3 poppers 1-3 times a week for about 8 months, no big deal, but it all culminated in a chest cough that took 2 months to heal up. Also, I was smoking weed here and there as well.

You can have your fun and IMO you should, but you should also be a fit and energetic young guy if you want to. Going to the gym or going running should be easy for you, and you should do it lots if you're ripping poppers. If you're fat, miss the gym a lot, and don't feel healthy, then don't do it.

American Spirits tobacco, man

clearly you do not mole

Been wanting to smoke a fat bowl for a while now. I have been applying for jobs though since graduating. Fucking sucks.

>American Spirits
My nigga. That light blue pack and the black pack are god-tier.

i know that feel bro. Just keep yourself busy for now. Get the job and make sure that you are in the clear to smoke

Might wear off after a while. I had a similar thing, bad trip, felt like my teeth were rattling in my skull. Couldn't shake it any time I got high. Stopped after the fifth time or so that I smoked.

Oh trust me ive had streaks of 15-20 a day and some guys in my fraternity do that shit regularly and are less than what id consider healthy, but the biggest problem with moaks/moles/chops is that you're completely roasting the tobacco to nothing and ripping it straight to the bottom of your lungs, where as for blunts you only get a mouth full before sending her down the chute and exhaling it all, not saying either are healthy but i could smoke backwoods fine and dandy before i dove into the moak life, now i have to pass on every blunt because my lungs are so fucked
well I've been on a nebulizer for a couple months now, along with some brutal antibiotics and rescue + maintenance inhalers... if i can go without smoking for a few more months i should be able to enjoy a bowlski every once in a while, but for now i gotta be strict because it thickens my mucus up like crazy and really triggers my cough which is fucking up my vocal chords (only real problem as of right now), other than that my lungs are feeling fantastic now. Lifting has been super helpful with all of this since I quit working out after pledging my house due to time constraints, making me that much more unhealthy through all of this, but lifting has really helped me strengthen my lungs as well as just increase my well being in general so im not such a grumpy little shit bitching about everything. Got nothing against moaking, its fucking fun as hell and if done occasionally gives you the headrush of a lifetime, but it just isn't for me and I learned it the hard way.

Lol I picked up my moleing habit from my fraternity, too

Fratboys are truly degenerates, but they are my sweet brothers :) What fraternity you in?

I reckon it would have been easier to run 100 metres flat stick than to pull that beug

>moaking
>smoking a mole
>acting like smoking mix is a big deal/bad for you
god fucking dammit you seppos are part timers

youtube.com/watch?v=hsQ6Eb8dN_c

Not him, but I'm one of like three guys in my pledge class who isn't addicted to nicotine. I smoke a lot of pot, though. I have no idea what to believe because I sincerely feel that my gains are stronger when I'm toking a lot.

Do people who smoke regular cigarettes ever wear tobacco leaf socks or get tobacco leaf tattoos?

SIG?
C
H
I
?

I smoke an actual mole. You're a bunch of fucking pussys

What's the high like?

kill yourselfing?

What the fuck was that guy even saying?

he was talking about Melbourne beugs mate

Goes away after a while, just reduce the amount and potency if you can for a little while. It took me about a month after, and even then every "baked" feeling would still kinda cause it for a month after. Just take it slow and maybe try to drink a little so you're more confident in mood altering not being a bad thing.

>50/50 bowls of spirits/dank

My nigga, I do this. Cut back because I've smoked a lot for a while and don't want to risk it. Sorry to hear man

ruins your gains & metabolism

"I like my gains with cancer"....

Come home from gym, go to KFC

Post pics of your gyno OP

>this year
>not eating ground turkey beans