Can too much freedom ever be a bad thing?

Can too much freedom ever be a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. If necessary everything should be sacrificed to defend it.

Of course it can. You don't need to look any further than the anti-vaccination buggery and the increase in measles rates to see what happens when you let stupid people do whatever they want.

People shouldn't have the freedom to create problems for everyone else.

fuck off kike

"Give a man enough rope and he'll hang himself with it." It's up to your worldview as to how much rope people should be given

Radical freedom free from ALL possible restraints(including morals, ethics, emotions and values) is the ONLY thing worth defending.

It has been scientifically proven that (((vaccines))) cause autism and other mental defects. (((Big Pharma))) wants to vaccinate everyone so that they can create more health problems which they of course will provide the solutions for in order to profit. The method of creating a problem and then offering a solution for profit is an age old tactic by (((them))).

>(((Wittgenstein)))

>free from ALL possible restraints(including morals, ethics, emotions and values)

What about reason?

The 2nd amendment is fucking stupid. The state either has a monopoly on force or it doesn't.

Freedom is good in collective implementation rather than individual.

citation kind of needed

>the noble savage

and yet the 2nd Amendment clearly disturbs that because a random guy can go AWOL and get a 100 body count

>100 body count
that's like twice the current high score

it's not hard it's just that most people are too retarded

That’s the price of freedom. I would rather have the occasional shooting instead of authoritarian gun control and regulations.

If all guns and drugs were decriminalized there would be probably be less incentive for violence as well since everyone would be armed.

The current highest scores are from countries with heavy gun control.

le 56% face

>scientifically proven
no it hasn't brainlet

My understanding of that post was that he thinks the 2nd amendmanet is retarded because the state will just dominate anyway. But any random citizen can just go fuck a lot of people up thank to it, which I'm okay with. It's a comfortable feeling knowing you can pull of extreme vengeance at any time if the world tries to snuff you out.

Anyway, it's because our society is sick now from a multitude of reasons that should be obvious and we just happened to also have guns. I don't see why only the state should have guns considering they bitch all the time about how cops are psychopaths and the US is white supremacist now.

all grug hold hand, all grug get fruit from dumb cumskin. cumskin generalize universal principle!

Let them die, shitter.

>I would rather have the occasional shooting instead of authoritarian gun control and regulations.

Would you feel the same if it was you having to bury your child because some autist had a bad day?

>statistics are not good because people die bad :’(
We’re trying to run an enlightened society, not a fear-based one.

I'd bury my own father if he got in my way

No one want to ban trucks just because my children have a chance to be runner over,.

I would not let my emotions overtake rationality and logic.

UBUNTU

Wittgenstein was one of the least "Jew-y" Jews ever

Sure. When you are free to punch people in the face, for one.

In the US, the freedom to pump out 15 hoodlums seems like too much freedom to me.

Then why don't all Americans have the freedom to use nukes?

there are no specific laws that state its illegal to own a nuclear warhead

In fact, by current law there is nothing forbidding you from owning or building a nuke

I think there are some specific safety standards you'd have to meet for handling nuclear material because of the EPA but that's about it.

Humans cannot use nukes because their souls will not allow them to take activate. If you were a level 2 of the path of dawn you could though

Why do Wh*toids (and the occassional chink) kill people at random when they're angry? Most other races do is kill the specific people who are pissing them off. While whitey goes on a fucking drama-spree killing random targets.

They're warriors of allah

Arabs and SE asians do the exact same thing, user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok

I blame Hollywood for the public perception that freedom is always good. Hobbes was right.

Yeah, but Malays/Flips/Indos do it cooler. They studied the blade

UBUNTU!

Because you have to weigh the benefits against the cons of anything in a numerically sound way. You have to accept that a small number of people have to die (a number that seems large because of the way the media reports) is a worthy sacrifice that must be taken to keep a people’s rights.

>People shouldn't have the freedom to create problems for everyone else.
This.

Google herd immunity please.

>Implying we aren't better of cleaning up the gene pool
The tide pod challenge fiasco is an inherently good thing we should let take it's course btw.

So long as my rights end where yours begin than life is good. The only limiting factor on ones freedom should be it's impact on others.

Technically the high scores are from war torn shitholes like the Middle East but accepting that more children have died in school shootings/bombings there in a year than America in 15 means accepting that America is comparable to such shitholes.
Besides isn’t the Continental American high score the Mexican cartel’s territory?

>and drugs were decriminalized
This would probably help the problem more desu. But I still agree with you on both ends.

Mexico has gun control and it's one the most hellish places on earth

Mexico has had less school shootings since it was formed than America has has in 2 years tho

And?

Because by every metric that Mexico is a shithole America outdoes it aside from GDP and obesity rate (Mexico wins that one)

>hyperbole
I like it

>being so btfo you can’t come up with an actual argument
Face it mate, Canada is the only decent country on the American continents by the metric of “not being a hellish shithole”

what specific statistics is america worse than mexico, besides mass shootings?

Crime rate per 1,000 people, general violence with firearms, rapes, and general illegal drug usage.

Yes just look at the current state of the west?
There is that much degeneracy that is destroying our culture and tradition because people have goten to do what eve they want.
You give peasants an inch they will take a mile.

Don’t get me wrong, Mexico can be bad.
But so can America. In general, you’re more likely to be the victim of a violent crime in the USA.

>implying gun control is the reason for that

Gee, I'm sure that is a fair supposition with American gangland and literally no-entry Cartel Mexican census. Please, tell me pray tell, the grenade attacks of Mexico rolling into large public avenues compared to America. When was the last time mutilated corpses were hang up under a freeway interpass? When were literal busloads after busloads of people abducted to perform gladiator fights against each other to only win the prize of going on a suicide mission against Los Zetas' enemies?

Please, do go on!

>crime rate
If we're going based off that then technically canada is also a worse place to live than mexico.

Indians don't count!

If you can drop indians from your crime statistics then can we drop black people?

What about black indians?

I guess we can both drop black indians from the crime rate

people who are worried about mass shootings are easily manipulated by the media.

Freedom is Jewish.

>all this salt over simple irrefutable statistics
Just admit you’re a shithole too, y’all can compare how much shit you have on the wall after.
Crime rate per 1,000 people? That’s fine, it’s a single statistic that doesn’t account for the gaps in violent and nonpetty crime.

When the freedom infringes upon another's freedom.

Yes

yes, seeing as when someone has too much freedom, they will encroach on other peoples' freedoms to get ahead in whatever pursuits they have