Pictures that trigger your autism

Pictures that trigger your autism.

>her

Kek

>eating 5-6 bags of cheetos a day
>not losing weight
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is kinda true
Break down your meals into more, smaller meals, throughout the day and you lose weight faster

Anyone here got that screen cap about that autist who dropped something in a grocery store the told someone to pick it up because he is so akward. Thank

MODS

unless the 6 small meals are smaller together than one meal, no it doesn't.

>eats 3 meals of 600 calories each
>totals 1800 calories in a day
No way I'll lose weight this way!
>eats 5 meals of 1000 calories each
>5000 calories in a day
This is totally how it works!

eating 5 meals of 400 calories is better than eating one meal of 2000 because it keeps your engine going

the only "truth" to it is that eating more small meals might simply stave off hunger and temptation better than eating everything at once

its just a psychological thing

no it isnt

itll make you feel better.
probably lets you stick to your diet better

It is. You must be one of those intermittent fasting retard

Not him, but science has now evaluated many factors and found calories to matter independently of things like meal timing with great regularity.

U hav the dumb

But eating less does make you thinner.

DELET THIS

You know there is a reason lifters consume protein every three hours right?

You can't be this dumb

maybe you shouldn't be eating cheetos

They are non-natties BULKING on 5000 cal diets. Of course they are eating every hour they are awake.

Not really you end up Losing more weight using intermittent fasting

And on a cut of 1800-2100 protons will be spread across the day

You can ignore that there limits on macros you can actually use in my sitting if you like

Yeah I meant this
Autism
This, if you eat the same amount of calories per day, its better to eat 5 meals than 3

What is keeping glucose levels at homeostasis for 500 Alex? Enjoy your hypoglycemia pre diabetes uneducated faggit

i wonder who actually made the effort to create this image

fuck why did i have to click on this

D E L E T
E
L
E
T

Any fat fuck that wants pity thread

Yes, it's better to eat two twinkies every 4 hours than to eat the whole box of twinkies in one sitting.

However, if you actually try eating healthily, one or two meals per day is better than constant snacking.

If you want to get technical, then having a low insulin level will make you lose fat faster. And if you keep eating all day long then you will have a constantly medium high insulin level, which makes fat loss rather hard outside of cardio.

most people here would just call you dumb but you really are not taking all things into consideration here m8

just for clearing everything up for the people who don't get it but in a very simple way

>eating 5x 200 calories = 1000 calories
vs.
>eating 1x 1000 calories
is NOT the same since blood sugar levels and several other factors determine how you lose weight. obviously, people on a cut eating LESS calories altogether will lose weight but people with only a single meal will lose weight faster than people who eat more often.

I get that a lot of people here try to shit on OPs image because they assume the calories are not the same but that's not the point. also, everyone disagreeing with this obviously needs to read a lot more scientific papers which I would highly recommend since it helped me achieve better results when it comes to my nutrition and gains

Intermittent fasting improves insulin sensitivity, retard. You have no clue what the fuck you're talking about

>What is keeping glucose levels at homeostasis for 500 Alex?
Do you even know what homeostasis means you dumb fuck.

i bet you know a lot about homo stasis eh faggot.

Please do everyone on this board a favor and off yourself.

tying the noose right now, user

anyone else feel really sorry for fat kids? i dont know why but everytime i see a fat kid i feel pity for them

That's the normal human reaction

why though?

a lot of fat kids grow up to be normal weight adults

Hello fellow redditors xD how is your summer going? I dare say mine is quite nice.

Jesus you stupid fat autists continue to amaze me.

There are differences between eating one meal vs six, even if total calories in that day are equivalent. That is true.

However, every meta study done ever on the subject has found that the differences are pretty much a wash.

For instance, if you eat small, frequent meals, yes, your metabolism may be at a slightly elevated level throughout the day. (BTW, if you refer to this as "keeping your engine going" you are a fucking moron.) However, in the opposite scenario, if you eat one large meal, your body will have a very high metabolic rate for quite some time (ever notice when you eat a huge meal that you may feel slightly warmer for a while even if you are doing nothing to warrant it)? Again, in the end, it's a wash.

Could one be slightly better overall? Sure. But it's clinically negligible.

You should pick the scheme that lets you be consistent and sustainable. That is far more important.

The conversation changes a bit if we are talking about very advanced level athletes or bodybuilders, which none of you are. This is the point where nutrient timing is actually important. Again, I assure you that none of you are even close to that level.

Thank you. But how do I keep my engine going longer? Should I buy some oil and drink it?

autism triggered

dude's pretty alpha 2bh

So eating less food does not make you thinner, but eating 6 meals a day will?

The pic does not say eating OMAD makes you thinner is a myth. It says eating less food is. I don't know why you're going at omad so hard.

lol fucking NERD

we already know the best way to lose weight, just don't eat. LOOK AT SOMALIA YOU DONT SEE ANY LARDOS THERE!

Somalia is full of fat people. Just look at this kid

I don't even know what point this is trying to make

I'm not triggered by the pic necessarily but man people who use Facebook as their primary source of news and information are literally the bottom of the barrel. Arguably worse than tumblr.

Those huge guts are actually from extreme protein deficiency, that's not fat.

Trying to fit in with the "newfag get out" meme I see

Fucking lager lout Africans

>literally bottom of the barrel

Yep, along with people who don't know what "literally" means you fucking underaged doublenigger

Come back once you've passed junior high English you piece of shit

Literally triggered

Someone tell Big Lenny

How can one be so mad about such a stupid thing, kek

why is the joke a line?

You are fucking retarded.

That's kwashiorkor, a protein deficiency in children. Your abdominal muscles are withered away to the point that they can't hold your insides, combined with swelling of the gut and water retention.

I can't argue with those trips.

diminishing gains I guess?

but really they just want the clicks/attention

if you divide your cheetos bag into 6 parts throughout the day you still ate a cheetos bag

Half life 2?

THATS AN EMPTY BAR YOU VAPID BEACH

I'm in love

did she?

I'm not surprised he's fat

Only in USA a fat fuck would think its a good idea to release ultrajumbo size tic tacs.

>eat 5-6 times a day
>build up insulin tolerance
>fuck up liver with gear
>fail liver
>get in line for transplant
>die bcz richfags cut in line
>profit

premium gas only.

garbage in garbage out.

Wait a second, wasn't he holding a sausage instead of that donut thing?
I don't believe in the Mandela effect but this got me fucked up