I feel like LINK will have the same faith as ARK

I feel like LINK will have the same faith as ARK.

Ive been with ARK since 0.2$ and it always has been manipulated by whales and bots but once they let it go ARK mooned to 2$ in few days. Took few months tho.

ARKies can confirm

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/3dN3Qfh
104.131.16.117/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

agree, I missed out on ark and noticed the connection too. feels like a similar market. can piss us off for a long time but then overnight rockets

Yea. ARK was similarly shilled but not to the extent of link. Also ark received same amount of fud

Next Ether. write it down!

When LINK gets going, it'll make ARK returns look like a government bond

Here are the similarities between both coins:

-on first appearance, logo looks like a PnD shitcoins but actually legit tokens with proper tech/devs.

-both build on existing architecture of blockchain

-both manipulated (at least early on)

-shilled heavily on Veeky Forums, memes. Veeky Forums probably has a significant market share, at least 10% of circulating coins.

-new tech with actual use cases

Now differrences?

Ark has a wallet, more devs and a clear road map. They seem to have all basis covered.

ChainLink has no wallet, 2 devs and no clear road map.

ChainLink seems to also do what Ark does by making cross bridges between blockchains but this is not it's main feature. ChainLink connects blockchain to data from the external world and the actual use cases are limitless and can be high value (bank remittances, financial instruments, insurance payments etc)

And at the moment whats the main reason behind current link price?

Ark has a actual development team and is not a 2man Slavscam. You fell for another biz pnd.

Rent free in your little head

you can't stop the meme magic

2 reasons:

1) SIBOS didn't deliver to people's unreasonable expectations. It was a demo of the prototype.

2) Alt market sell off for BTC

We are pumping soon

discord.gg/3dN3Qfh

Link is 3-5x as long as they set up more nodes

i just cant see it to be worth more than it is now. maybe 2x/3x gainz over 2-3 years?

>ChainLink has no wallet
It doesnt need one its an ERC-20 token
>2 devs
Too many cooks
>and no clear road map.
Road maps are for unfinished products.

you must be fucking retarded. holy shit, no offense but there's no helping some people.

What a ridiculous biased comparison for those first two lines..

That's just like saying 99% of altcoins are not worth what they are worth right now (NEO for instance currently has no real use case but has 1 billion marketcap for instance, WTC for instance has 2-4x higher marketcap but has no product at all).

How hard is it for people to realise the reason why LINK didn't moon is largely because of lack of marketing and price suppression by bots?

>ChainLink has no wallet
ChainLink has no wallet,
Confirmed for having no clue what you're talking about.

Disregarded.

It won't moon until it gets on a legit exchange

Aren't ChainLink just a two man team?

just 1 now since sergey ate his partner

LINK is not mooning until it's on another exchange. Binance bot keeps the price low.

why should ri should why rise in value? problem“ is not even relevant.
I know you are all bagho great one based on an idea that's not really original but an interesting attempt to tackle the centralized oracles.
But don't forget there are please answer this simple question: Why should it rise in value? be worth 20c? Why 30?
The project is a great one based rise in value?

How the fuck do we get LINK traded on another exchange?

>why should ri should why rise in value?
Learn to speak English you cunt

Forgot about chainlink's industry connections.

I think sergey could get it on bittrex he just doesn't care to right now

it's a scrambled pasta

I don't understand why he wouldn't just do it ffs

ARK was always more on the side of big marketing, fancy design, slick wallet and 1000 useless AMAs in order to create hype with flashy pictures. They even did support shitty tennis tournaments nobody cares about. Fucking idiots seem to like this shit and invest when it looks shiny. I made tons of money on ARK because I bought it at 0.25$, but Chainlink is different. May also take a while to takeoff.

Why? Because the reality is, that products without real (!) constant marketing have not much of a chance in this current market, no matter how fucking solid the product is. Even if it kicks your ass, usually it is not worth millions without proper marketing. Doing 2 talks at some conference is not real marketing in an ongoing way. Say what you want, but ARK and OMG did it right on that behalf.

>X has no Y
>Yes, X has no Y
>You're still wrong

yeah. kinda like google was.

kek'd

Anyone got a link to the Slack?

>ark
>130 million total supply
>Link
>1 billion total supply
Yea totally the same. link will never be over $1. Get over it linkies.

Didnt make it the link

104.131.16.117/

kek

R u krazy

my fucking sides

brainlet detected

After strenuous research and advanced calculation it is in theory possible for chainlink to go upwards of about $22 per coin with a more realistic evaluation of about $5 per coin so you can shit on linktards all you want but the potential is there.

hows that sub .20 treating you? you bought at .4 im sure right? dont get upset that you fell for the fomo and bought at market highs of a coin that is on one major exchange.

Can someone tell me when the next BCH pump is? I feel like temporarily dropping my heavy LINK bags into BCH and then switching back when BCH reaches 1K.

aaaaaaah
feels good man

IF Swift actually is thinking in a partnership with Smartcontracts it would be wise to keep the price of the token as low as possible so they can get it cheap not counting the free tokens they get from the Devs wallets. Because nodes get priority based on the number of tokens staked financial institutions would try to get top priority in the chain because Chainlink use case is not only for finance. Sure as hell they wouldn't want some faggots from biz pooling together to have high priority nodes

There's a reason Chainlink has no wallet.

>SIBOS didn't deliver to people's unreasonable expectations. It was a demo of the prototype.
But Sibos was always just going to be a demo. The description in the Sibos agenda literally says this.
Maybe a handful of retards were expecting this to be a press conference by Link or something, but the vast majority of people knew Link was doing a demo, period.

The big thing about Sibos was that Link was the only outside crypto company to do a demo. This is HUGE.

And Sibos DID exceed expectations; nobody was expecting 5 major banks to be involved in the demo.

>But don't forget there are please answer this simple question: Why should it rise in value? be worth 20c? Why 30?
Lmao, this little FUDnugget has been making some serious rounds on Veeky Forums lately.

You first tell me why Link shouldn't be $1000 a pop right now.