You're going to your locker in high school but CHAD NGUYEN blocks your path...

You're going to your locker in high school but CHAD NGUYEN blocks your path. He's always made fun of you and bullied you since freshman year. He always got near the top percentile in gym class exercises (not AT the top, because he doesn't need to spend time exercising like a tryhard) and fucks KIM TRANG and BECKY LI drinking BUBBLE TEA while you fap alone to D.va playing Overwatch.

You try to get to your locker but his tall, muscular physique of 6'1.5" stops you and pushes you into the ground. You start shedding tears of anger, you've finally had enough.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/-asian-rugby-player-kicks-man-for-chink-remark_us_583f4bd0e4b09e21702c8b4e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. pathetic chink

cum

Present my hole for him to fill

Lmao. Some good refreshing pasta. 9/10

fugg him in his twink bussy

Chads are actually some the nicest down-to-earth guys you'll ever meet.

I can count the number of east asians who went to my high school on one hand

I hope you realise how unfunny you are. My father happens to be in the US army and he will not hesitate to find you and shoot your 12 year old ass. I also happen to be a member of the scouts and they have taught me many tracking skills that will be needed to hunt you down like a dog. You understand me idiot? Good
*Does finger on neck gesture *
You´re dead meat, kid.

Asian Chads are the most alpha Chads in my experience

So are chads the same as jocks or..?

>BAKANA

>tears of anger

Why?

my superior experience with anime has prepared me exactly for this moment
>I-IKUZE!!~~

Challenge him to Mortal Kombat.

Why do asian chads look so nice. All other chads look like they would be assholes but asian chads look like they would hook you up with his girlfriend's sister and then do your taxes

Because asian chads are also nice and probably nerdy

I hit him in the back pocket, shattering his calculator and then watch him commit sudoku out of shame. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

I'd kiss that Chad un-goo-yen

>Chad looks at me
>"Oh shit sorry user I didn't notice I bumped into you because you're so skinny."
>"W-what do you mean what am I doing next your locker. Its not like Im leaving you a love note or anything..."
>This actually happened
>We fucked a few days later
>Im straight
>mfw

Hi Tyger.

call him a gook

huffingtonpost.com/entry/-asian-rugby-player-kicks-man-for-chink-remark_us_583f4bd0e4b09e21702c8b4e

He became kind of instagram famous after this

>You try to get to your locker but his tall, muscular physique of 6'1.5" stops you and pushes you into the ground.
Im 6'4,would love to see that manlet try it

>tfw you will never be able to do this with your crush because you live in America where the memes aren't as fun

I'll tell his 1st generation immigrant parents that he isn't *quite* at the top of the class, so his dad slaps his shit.

Can you not be racist?? Go back to pol