Vegan General

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

People with morally unacceptable diets (vegetarians, meat eaters) are not allowed to answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
strava.com/athletes/15752364
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is a legitimate vegan bulking food? Rice? I used to eat plain brown rice as carb supplement for my meals and the weight I managed to put on was decent. Would like to know my options for nutritional variety and taste.

>watercress

Nigga, you high?

how much protein does a vegans favorite food, cum, contain?

I find fit's hate for vegans so funny when two thirds of all Americans and so many children are obese or overweight because of your beloved fatty meat.

>me falling for the bait

yeah and you only need to eat 1 kg/ 2,2 lbs of water cress for that amount of protein, which isn't even the deal breaker because your wallet will be in shambles long before you've hit even 30g of protons

fuck off

Red lentils. Boil em down to a pulp with potato and make mash, spice it up and smash it in with whatever you like.

>green paper is more important than Mother Earth

You people deserve to be shut in the face.

>morally
>killing little rabbits is so evil
>in nature, all herbivores die of old age

pic related (you)

I've been consistently losing weight without going through a boom bust cycle for the 1st time in my life. It feels good to live

Another false-flagging vegan thread, great.

Nigga I'm Vegan but this is retarded as fuck. Does density and volume mean nothing to you?

yeah I'll just eat 3kg of broccoli every day you fuckwad

If you're going to keep bumping your thread can you say something new?

now show the protein content per 100 grams

>being this salty

>not eating 5kg of broccoli daily
not gonna make it

Recently switched from eating eats, dairy and meat to a vegan diet. Feels good man. There's no reason to consume animals unless you want cancer and diabetes

>inb4 nogains

Just make sure to eat enough beans and lentils

i eat meat

>because of your beloved fatty meat

yeah, it couldn't be because of the sugar-sweetened drinks, right?

and this is why they hate vegans!
If there are no obese fat People, there would be less beings to hate.

>dietary guidelines are first released
>meat consumption goes down
>carb consumption goes up
>cancer and diabetes both skyrocket

No, it's the meat

Source?

20 eggs with elk liver in a pool of O N N I T MCT oil vs lentils and quinoa

Scratch that. It's O N N I T krill oil. MCT with eggs would make no sense.

Fixed

Literally this

vegans confirmed for being losers with way too much free time

Hey veganLARPER, I missed you

I eat Meat, But who here measures food consumption in grams? Thats retarded. You should make a graph with complete proteins.

Pasta is my way to go. Delicious and calorie dense, also has like 10g of protein

Exactly. Vegan here aswell, this graph is retarded. Countless of high protein vegan food, and he chooses fucking watercress?

MUH PROTEIN THO

He is false flagging, none of us would make such an OP

>measuring food in grams is retarded

You're american aren't you

Why don't you put tilapia fillet and chicken breast on that graph you dumb fuck. Oh wait I know why.

Also nice incomplete low quality protein, idiot. Enjoy your B12 pills LOL

kale is among the most disgusting things I have ever ate in my entire life. How do vegans eat that crap?

I'd say this is top tier bait, but vegans can really be this stupid

WOAH IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU'RE CHERRYPICKING!

Nah couldn't be, vegans are always completely honest and forthright in debate!

>basically pure protein
how can vegans compete?

>nice incomplete low quality protein,
Nice meme

>using steak
The reason you don't use chicken is because chicken has excess of 20 grams of protein per 100 calories. Rabbit has more than 25 grams per 100 calories. Beef heart is similar. Not to mention the protein you get from these things is higher quality, and doesn't give you fucking instant diarrhea.

Seitan

LMFAO yeah human biological science is a "meme"

I'm in fucking med school, idiot. Take a basic Bio 101 and you will learn the definition of a complete protein. I bet you can't even explain it without googling hahaha

>we are fish

>Nice meme
There's a reason that there's no vegan lifters who are actually vegan. Remember that roids are a meat product.

A Russian and a Finnish soldier are talking, comparing their national armies.

The Russian says: "In Russian army, infantryman gets to eat 1500 Calories worth EVERY DAY!"

The Finn replies: "What? That's way less than what a grown man needs. In our army, we get at
least 2500 Calories worth, AND you get seconds if you want."

The Russian gets mad and shouts: "You lie! No man who eats 2500 Calories worth of cabbage would ever want seconds!"

is inferior to tilapia as a source of protein because it has much more carbohydrates than tilapia and the same fats.

Lol that's a pretty good joke. Unfortunately I li

protein is over rated anyway & carbz are good

nope only cancer & heart disease

>eating 10 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds

hope you like tasteless seeds bro

>I'm in fucking med school, idiot.
I'm an engineer MSc. This means that you are equally qualified to me, because neither of us is an RD.
>Take a basic Bio 101 and you will learn the definition of a complete protein.
There is no such thing. Not even googling anything, just put tofu and steak on cronometer, adjust for protein g or kcal and see the essential amino acid breakdown yourself
Actually roids are vegan, they are made from yams

Why are all vegans absolutely fucking crazy? Every vegan I ever knew was a cutter, bulimic at one point, has a mental illness, or is completely neurotic/unstable.

ITT: Salty vegans

>much more carbohydrates
Thanks for outing yourself as a ketotard, so that I don't waste any time on you

tastes better than death bro

motherfucking oats, mang

Yeah try per 100 grams cumsock, do you know how much 100 calories of watercress is

i want to be vegan but i dont trust b12 supplements, is it okay to eat a clam every day? i honestly doubt they're sentient

Hundred grams of kale.... you realize how much fucking kale that is?

ars.usda.gov/news-events/news/research-news/2000/b12-deficiency-may-be-more-widespread-than-thought/
Supplements work fine
If you want to eat clams eat clams who cares

not really a big deal imo, and there are many options for b12

>1 tablet a week
>tongue spray thingie
>injection twice a year

What is a vegan's endgame? For everyone in the world to be vegan?

To live longer

I just want to know my plate doesn't contain someone's corpse user, no endgame here

Why don't you just eat equal parts of rice & pea protein powder?

not murdering needlessly

I said "as a source of protein" you god damn fucking imbecile. Holy shit.

I eat cereals and non dairy milk because they're 0% sentient.

I'm gonna use this post as a pasta for the rest of thr year, hats off to you, "med school student"

prefer not to eat processed food

>corpse
>murdering
Post your body

Isn't the whole point of living to enjoy it? If you're not enjoying eating corpses then more power to you I guess.
Meat/carcasses generally don't look that bad after being butchered. I don't really mind them. I've killed animals by hand myself and don't feel really feel bad if I'm going to eat it. Honestly sometimes I feel worse killing pests like cockroaches.

flesh is processed grains tho

Try eating 300 calories worth of watercress you fucking autistic faggot

most people here are overweight shit tards so it wont hurt them

>Isn't the whole point of living to enjoy it?
More life to enjoy innit

>Veeky Forums
>vegan
Pic one faggots

cancer - flesh eater

pick 2 faggot

>Isn't the whole point of living to enjoy it?
If you want to be an unhealthful piece of shit you can do it in ways that don't cause death and suffering to people around you and billions of sentient animals. If you don't care about any of that then why should someone who isn't me be against raping and killing you? It's not like your life will make humanity better at all. Maybe your mother will weep at your death. Oh well. Life is to enjoy and someone who isn't me can't enjoy life without eating the meat from your bones. I personally don't care. That's his choice and your problem. You taste better than seasoned TVP since eating meat is in our manly nature ooga booga

>Isn't the whole point of living to enjoy it? If you're not enjoying eating corpses then more power to you I guess.
>Meat/carcasses generally don't look that bad after being butchered. I don't really mind them. I've killed animals by hand myself and don't feel really feel bad if I'm going to eat it. Honestly sometimes I feel worse killing pests like cockroaches.
This means that you still don't want to kill animals but have convinced yourself it's okay as long as you eat it or as long as it doesn't look like an animal
Food for thought:
1) Please try to reconnect the reality of where/who your food came from, what happened to them. Note how I said "I like to KNOW about my food" where you said "I like it when my food doesn't LOOK like..."
2) Utilitarianism doesn't dictate morality. If I rob an old lady at the bus and then use her money for my benefit, that doesn't mean that what I did is moral or that I shouldn't feel bad.
3) Enjoyment does not dictate morality. If I cheat on my girlfriend because I like her hot friend, that doesn't make my action any less moral. Even if it's legal (she was consenting and over 18), like eating meat currently is. Of course I enjoyed eating corpses, I miss them every day. But as humans we have the ability to make informed decisions and not just act on impulse.

You seem like a nice guy who is on the right track. Please at least go vegan 1 day of the week. You have only to gain.

i think they call is cognitive dissonance

Yeah, not a native speaker here

Hey bros I'm thinking of going vegan. Can you post your Natty vegan physiques? Also tell me how long you've been lifting and how long you've been vegan.

don't know if this is bait or not, but unfortunately, the majority is, but not every one of them

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg
>John Harvey Kellogg, M.D. (February 26, 1852 – December 14, 1943) was an American medical doctor in Battle Creek, Michigan, who ran a sanitarium using holistic methods, with a particular focus on nutrition, enemas, and exercise. Kellogg was an advocate of vegetarianism for health and is best known for the invention of the breakfast cereal known as corn flakes with his brother, Will Keith Kellogg.[1]

It was made by a veggyfag, and then they added sugars and the people still got fat

What a shitty troll. I'm eating exclusively meat and eggs. My fat has dropped and I feel way better since cutting out.ALL carbs including veggies. Also lol at eating 600 calories of kale. Disgusting

strava.com/athletes/15752364
not all fit people lift i run ultra marathons
lifting would be counter productive
i dont need to lift for grills

I find vegan love on Veeky Forums so funny because I've been a healthy weight all my life. I eat 5 meals a day that each are based around meat. I have a great heart rate and blood pressure. And I've actually made it. I'm 6 feet tall, weight 190 lbs and my abs are visible. I know for a fact that 99% of you vegans are so fucking dyel.

psst keto is meem enjoy cancer & heart disease

vegan hustle tv
jon venus
brian turner
vegan physique
musclenmind
hench herbivore
Patrick baboumian
Kendrick Farris

I could go on, but even if I post myself you'll either say "nuh-uh you made this when eating meat" and you'll say "nuh-uh steroids" about the youtubers

So yeah, nah, fuck you :)

i've seen insanely fat vegans.
deep fried chick peas are not exactly healthy either.
meanwhile, the people with the best physiques eat a lot of lean meat, while the best looking vegans are usually one tick above skinnyfat.
if you do your diet for morality reasons, don't let me stop you, but don't act like it's somehow inherently more healthy, because it aint.
Well balanced diet is the healthiest by far.

Cancer and heart disease are from over consumption of carbs and red meat

>I smoke 5 packs a day that each are based around nicotine and tar. I have a great heart rate and blood pressure. And I've actually made it. I'm 6 feet tall, weight 190 lbs and my abs are visible. I know for a fact that 99% of you non-smokers are just pussies

what race are you, and not a generic race, I mean specific sub race of a race.

I will respect the athleticism needed to be a serious runner, but not many people disbelieve that vegan can be skelly joggers. If there's not a single muscular vegan here then you guys have a serious problem with your shilling especially when you tell people plant protein (which is undeniably less bioavailable) is just as good as animal protein.