What type of meditation actually produces the best health benefits?

Fuck, this makes me want to MADMILK

Honest query:
>Would you drink the milk of a 7/10 if she was into it?

imagine having a big titties gf to do madmilk with lads

Reading books. Meditation only works for women.

Without a second thought holy shit I'd even drink from a 6/10 titcow.

See I'm not into it but for some reason, I get the impression that if she is, itd be gold

I WOULD DRINK FROM A 4/10 TITCOW

>the birth of a fetish

Keep in mind diet, guys
Don't drink if she doesn't eat healthy

the one shes doin

no "type" more your focus
and if your focus is on utilitarian benefit alone then you're wasting your time

Research surrounding this form of training has yet to unearth optimal protocols and administration strategies that are most beneficial in various populations (Burke, 2010).
One such variant, a Chinese technique known as integrative body-mind training (IBMT), integrates aspects of several meditative practices (Tang & Posner, 2009). In one study, individuals randomly assigned to practice IBMT for 5 days demonstrated significantly better attentional capacity and control over stress compared to individuals who practiced other meditative techniques during the same period of time (Tang et al., 2007). Furthermore, a mere 3 h of this training program was enough to induce an increase in activation of the ACC and improve the self-regulation of adult participants (Tang et al., 2010). Recently, Tang et al. (2010) also showed that adults who trained in IBMT for 11 h had a higher density of cortical white matter, including a region known to connect the ACC with functionally important neural areas. Further research is nonetheless required to properly attribute the different components of meditative practices to the observed effects on cognitive ability. Future studies may glean more precise information by adequately controlling for all variables involved in specific programs to better parse the training components that promote such positive outcomes.

Zazen

How to spot a retard

Depends on the person. Meditation as a means of stress and """anxiety""" relief and as means of ignoring/blocking-out problems for a while only really works for women and particularly emotional (read: illogical) men. Meditation as a means of harnessing focus and 'slowing down' the mind can work for anybody.
In one sense, a form of mediation (the Western meme-meditation, if you will), is useless for most men. In another sense, meditation is good for men, and everybody really (proper meditation, that is).

when you lift, just lift, nothing else

>gf gets pregnant
>pain in ass
>shit bricks when we go to hospital
>see kid
>why can't I hold all these feels
>super close with gf because
>leave after two days
>have sex a week later
>she gets really into it
>I'm being thorough but gentle because doctor warning
>has big knockers and massage them and her back regularly during/prior to sex
>massage them and they start leaking
>they're more sensitive
>the weak should fear the strong
>clawing my back, legs wrapped around
>both of us cum together, as I'm drinking gains nectar

I really liked it, and it felt optimal

I disagree, I'm logically inclined but my body and less controllable thoughts react very differently to my mind. I don't let it control my actions, but meditation helps my body and unwanted thoughts rest.

>meditation helps my body and unwanted thoughts rest.
Yeah, because it helps your focus and 'slows down' your mind. The two types of meditation I described aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Made me laugh out loud

>Veeky Forums describing sex as "optimal"

fucking jelly if true user

Sleeping, all other meditation is bullshit.

can you recommend me a legit tutorial to meditation? I've been curious at trying it for a while now, I did it once but all I managed to do was sit still for ten minutes while listening to some crap oriental music.

goddamn, my ex has the tits of a cow and that's exactly what I was hoping to do one day

Ok

For me starting with simple breathing meditations worked amazingly well.
Sit comfortable and fold your hands gently in your lap.
Dont close your eyes but gaze at a point about 1m in front of your eyes.
Back is straight, shoulders relaxed.
Now try to just focus on your breath going in and out.
It takes some time for your thoughts to disappear but they do eventually.
If you catch yourself drifting off just refocus on your breathing.

Good luck, user! Might take a few attempts but its well worth it.
Studying is so much better after a nice 20 minute meditation

should I listen to something in the meanwhile? I doubt I can stare at a wall for 20 minutes in silence

You're not supposed to 'stare' at anything. Just sit comfortably, breathe naturally, and focus all of your attention on the sensation of your breath.

Nope. Absolute silence.
And you can do it, just try it seriously.
I have ADHD and I can do it.

Come on, son. Push your limits! Its worth it, believe me.

>goddamn, my ex has the tits of a cow and that's exactly what I was hoping to do one day
They're hard to keep aren't they?
You basically have to be the perfect man to counteract them getting hit on all day, every day.
>ex was 32G

her getting hit on was no problem, she wasn't the first hot girl I dated so I was trained for that. problem was that, as most of the hottest chicks, she had a lot of personal issues

I'll try after launch. If the thread will still be up by then I'll update you.

>as most of the hottest chicks, she had a lot of personal issues
True. It's almost like having no external struggles in life makes them fabricate internal ones.
Still. Wish there were decent non-whale tiddy monsters where I live.

Same story here. 34 F ex gf.
Hot as hell, but her personality issues dominated everything.
I couldnt take it anymore and broke up.

Very happy now with my 32D perfect proportioned new girl who is just so much less complicated and needy.

well no, in her defense I have to point out that her depression was linked to some really shitty events that occoured.
the key point of our breaking up was that she found in me a big support (not that I complain about, it was the best relationship I ever had), but as soon as I wasn't there when she needed (I lived abroad for six month because of studies) everything fell apart

>34 F

Sounds like a nice (actual big) size, while being just small enough to take to fancy dinners without bursting out of a dress.
At 32G for mine, that just wasn't posible.

I wish I was you

34F and 32G are exactly the same size of tits, bro.

this

>the guy who wrote this and attached a picture of a childrens cartoon is someones dad
I feel so sorry for the baby. It never had a chance.

Masturbation

Many such cases. SAD!

Post a study that supports your opinion. I'll wait.

>>have sex a week later

Well, now that's just stupid.

>that pic
leave it up to /pol/ to the fuck the good things in life up

i think you faggots are taking the prego spaghetti sauce copypasta a little bit too far

Pray the rosary