Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

That's fucking disgusting

Yeah, stopped for a while. Anxiety and other mental problems came back, so I started again.

Just stop to try it out.

How did you start?

I've literally tried to get addicted to cigarettes to help with appetite suppressant but after like two weeks I'd stop and not even be half done with a pack. How does your chest not feel tight enough for you to stop?

switch to vaping and decrease you nicotin level over the time, go to a store and get a proper guy to told you what you need.

You literally tried and failed to get addicted to smoking. Not only is that one of the most retarded things I've ever heard, the fact you failed is somehow even more pathetic.

first time I've heard so someone being too dumb to die

The only thing that worked for me is vaping. Don't buy an ultra shit petrol station one, it doesn't slake the craving, buy a cheapish low on the ladder proper model and a few flavours you like. It replaced the physical aspect of smoking for me which as a massive fidgeter couldn't be replaced by any other method.

t. former 50 a day.

I know you're exaggerating about the 75 per day because you have time to post this, but coffee and 4mg nicotine lozenges.

Never get nicotine gum, it's disgusting and tastes like shit within 6 seconds. Get the little tic-tac sized mini lozenges that are 4mg. And go to any convenience store and buy some ground coffee (and a coffee maker if you're too stupid to know you should already have a coffee maker).

When you wake up in the morning and before you have to go to work or school or anything, anytime you need a cigarette just poor yourself a cup of coffee, go to the place where you would normally smoke, and finish a cup of coffee instead.

Later in the day when you would normally smoke a cigarette, pop a 4mg nicotine lozenge into your mouth and finish it. An average cigarette has around 1mg of nicotine and this lozenge will give you 4mg in about 15 minutes. Wear a bib because it might melt your face.

Smoking has a lot to do with a ritual/habit. You step aside from everything and take deep breaths as you smoke a cigarette. So continue the ritual but replace the cigarette. That's the easiest way I've found to quite smoking.

has any one used Magic mishrooms to stop smoking ?

Not asking for me I only smoke when I drink.
When I've taken mushrooms while on them It puts me off cigs and alcohol (only while under the influence)

I know some one who took a high dose and stopped altogether and also become a vegetarian.

I'm thinking if you could manage to take a gram a couple of times a week every time you had a strong urge to smoke it would help you stop.

>how I stopped smoking weed.
I used to smoke around 2-4g a day mixed with tobacco,weird that I was never addicted to tobacco right.

So any way it was the Summer time and I top of getting with some girl and also drinking more the main thing I done was go for a jog.

I used to lift but barely do cardio so i could only make it about a mile without being out of breath.
Some days I was going about 3x a day and after about 5 weeks the craving went completely.(still thought about it now and then)

>can't get addicted to smoking
>retard

ok fags enjoy your black lungs and cancer

This, if anything it shows how retarded smokers are.

samefag

no u

Great advice. Thanks!

you're a retard for trying to get addicted to something, also for not understanding why someone would call you a retard

jesus christ why are you homos mad that I didn't get addicted to cigarettes? how has your life improved after you posted that?

Switch to snus

Every 20 mins assuming you sleep 8 hours a day?????

Today I woke up and tried to get addicted to cigarettes. WTF IT DIDN'T WORK

This book helped me. Seems dumb but you can get a pdf online so you don't have anything to lose really.

Similarly I stopped smoking after taking LSD. That shit rewrites your brain.

I started again eventually though lol

smoked 3 packs a day for 15 years, dad and aunt died from lung cancer in less than a 6 months span, stopped cold turkey 5 years ago and managed to stay smoke-free for a year.

At the end of that year thougth I was "clean" and tried to smoke only on "special moments" (I enjoy smoking, it's not only the addiction, I REALLY like the feeling) aiming to smoke perhaps 3-4 cigarettes a week.

Failed miserably and in less than 2 months I was back at 3 packs a day.

Smoked 3 years, quit cold turkey again and I'm now 1.5 years smoke free.

I know I am an addict now, and in 20 years I still will be an addict. I learned I have to be extra-careful if I want to stay smoke free. I cannot smoke anymore or I will relapse.

It's doable OP

Is smoking make you look older?

Yes.

I made a bet I could quit smoking and did. Make a big bet with your friends/family, at worst you won't be able to show in public any more.

*Smoke in public

>implying a non-smoker can't smell the stink of a smoker in a 2 mile radius

*blocks your cigarette*

Are you people all one month new?

Im working on stoping, i stoped for 2 weeks due to half marathon training and it was the only goal that kept me non smoker, now i train for half iron man in year time (recovered fatty so for me its a lot to overcome) and i will take that as a motivation again

yeah just get a vape

Get the patch. The really strong one. Slap it on first thing in the morning.

Smoking on the patch made me really nauseous. I would sweat and get heart palpitations too. It's a lot easier to wean yourself off cigarettes when they make you physically ill.

>75 a day
You are well on your way to stop smoking all together.
Can't smoke if you are dead.
Just keep at it.

Same here, solid information and method