Seagull keeps attacking me on my morning walk

>Seagull keeps attacking me on my morning walk
How do I defeat these flying testosterones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uhjg4DDPXL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/Uhjg4DDPXL8
>video related

*blocks your path*

My mum grew habineros when I was a little dyel and thought itd be funny to trick them into thinking it was a chip. It was for a bit, then we felt bad. They probably died. So to answer your question, seagulls like white people, are weak against food with spice.

How do I defeat this flying testosterone

You don't, unless you have a falcon to scare it off with.

Submit to it and orally ingest it's testosterone like how Europe is with the Middle East and North Africa.

you don't
*peck peck* ur dead

Cruelty to animals, use of stereotypes, and general ignorance combined into one melanin enriched post. I would bet several hundred dollars that you've bought a black and mild in the past hour. For your information, birds do not taste capsicum like mammals do. For birds, peppers are just delicious fruit, and they can and will devour peppers off the vine, or just peck holes in them and eat the seeds, leaving a summer time of growing and care exposed to bacteria and inedible.

It's pretty hard to deal with them. I was working for some rich guy during my early college years who owned this one building close to the seaport , just keeping it clean -mowing the lawn, svoveling snow etc.
Every summer there would be a family of seagulls setting up a nest in the chimney of the building and as soon as they would spawn the young seagulls, they would start attacking me whenever I went to work. The seagulls are crazy when they are protecting their kids, though they won't attack you if you have something in your hands. If you have a backpack or something, just carry it in your hand while passing through the territory. They will try to scare you, but won't attack then. Also raising your hands helps, but you might look like a crazy person

anybody else think that these fuckers taste a bit like pheasant?

I think it would taste like a trash

Probably, but I doubt there's much meat in them. These are the hungry skellies of the sky. Their diet consists mainly of whatever they can find in the trash

>only attack empty-handed
But why?

Is it the same seagull?

>cruelty to animals
>for birds, peppers are just delicious fruit
nice wun wite boi lmaoooo

>How do I defeat these flying testosterones?
Kill it.

Because they know humans can use tools with their hands. If a human is holding something, they know he can use it to hit the seagulls. They are just a lot more agressive when you are empty handed, from my experience.

Plus they also remember you. I was going to the place 2-3 times per week and they were more agressive at first. After nearly hitting one of the seagulls with a shovel once, they were no longer trying to attack me, but just stayed on the roof and screamed at me from a distance

Nigger I'm white as the driven snow and theres no food too spicy for me.

this thread is a kek

You have to fight the alpha seagull to the death in front of its troop, after that they will show you some respect might even bring you offerings

Go to a boxing class
Practice your reflexes
Punch the fuckers mid-air
PROFIT

There are no alpha seagulls, they mostly just swarm around you

But whos behind the swarm

Idk, usually when one seagull starts attacking you protecting his kid or something, a bunch of seagulls show up in a while. Usually like 10-20. I don't think that if the first seagull stops, all of them would

The jews

God

Give them alka sentzer, those stomach tablets.

It'll blow up their stomachs.

Unironically why I come to Veeky Forums

You should ask the guy who formed an army of crows, sorry I do not have the screencap.

Didnt even reply to the right post baka

>Nigger science.
Birds are not affected by capsaicin.

And to do with spice, it's really all based around where you grew up and how your family ate.

My grandfather was an officer stationed in India for almost ten years before WWII.
If it's savoury we ate it hot, to the point Ghost Pepper is just a normal element of the family cuisine.