Do Gym females like when men wear "slutty" gym shirts?

Do Gym females like when men wear "slutty" gym shirts?

I've noticed the aesthetic guys basically wear strings of cloth at my gym

No, they look way too tryhard. I don't feel like a man exudes confidence when he's clearly compensating for a crippling sense of self worth. Probably also wears lipstick for his Instagram selfies.

They're basically male women. Just wear a normal tank top and if you have a body worth looking at i'll notice.

The aesthetic guys at my gym all wear regular t-shirts for the most part. Only the skinny teenage boys and total dyels wear stringers or even regular tank tops.

Post body. I wanna know what a leg beard with this kind of opinion looks like.

so the patrician choice is tank tops?

What about shirts with cut off sleeves?

At my gym everyone usually wears a tshirt. A few guys, including myself, wear tank tops like pic related; not too showy, just lets our underarms breathe.

I worked out in a tshirt once and my sweat almost ate through the pits like alien blood

>do squats
>pits, chest, stomach and back drenched in sweat
>shirt sticks to my body so hard, it's difficult to take it off
I don't even wear tight shirts. I wish I could work out shirtless.

>I've noticed the aesthetic guys basically wear strings of cloth at my gym
have you also noticed that it's usually a very specific type of person who wears these?

the alphas?

I see some body builders in my city wear these.

But I'm not about to psychoanylis someone based in an outfit they wear for the most part. You can definitely feel vitrol and malice from others when a guy like that walks around outside of a gym. I'm pretty sad when I think about how dog like most humans aren, in that some guys see a confident man and wants to beat him up? It's like seeing a Facebook post of a male celebrity that is attractive and there are 5000 posts with "I want to punch him in the face" on repeat. Is there any ex0lenation for this phenomena?

yes, the "alphas"

Yeah its called being able to sense when someone's a cunt. Most humans come naturally equipped with this ability.

No one cares if some chill as fuck swole guy walks about in a tank top.

The people that wear string vests aren't chill. They're hyper compensators that ooze doucheness.

>he wears gym shark

the "alpha kenything with a penis" guys

>woman wear slutty stuff showing off stuff she was born with
>men oogle them and she has sexual gravity

>man wears slutty stuff showing of stuff he worked for
>cunt

rly actives my brain almnds

You sound like a massive insecure douche.
And i don't need to tell you how you can't know anyone's life story based on how they comb their hair and how they dress based in their body. Is this just prudishness from an American or just a generally insecure cunt I can't tell.

This.
We still have some shitters on this board that breed negativity.

Yeah because the same standards apply to both sexes right?

You're both morons.

T. String vest wearing autist who manually controls his stride in a poor attempt to make people view him as the business

so why are men the ones in here saying that?

You can lash out all you want. What do you gain for putting a guy down? Nothing. Now fuck off autist.

And you can go back to r9k yourself. And enjoy wearing black hoodies everywhere you faggot.

Why do I never see people wear these? They get cold when sweaty which is good.

Because they dress like the local university douche bro and don't like being called out on it

no im saying why are mens calling men who wear slutty clothes cunts instead of women actually responding with their opinion

why the fucc do I care what some nobody dude across the gym thinks of me?

everyone i've ever met who wore a string singlet was a douche, make of that what you will

what about going shirtless? it's really warm outside and perfectly acceptable for non-fat guys

t. not a gymbro

i'll keep wearing my stringer year round, stay mad fags

>mfw wearing rather tight pants made of stretchy material at work
>mfw women staring at my ass and complimenting my legs

it was my plan all along
now i understand sluts

>Most DYELS at my gym wear a T-shirt and basketball shorts
>The biggest guys seem to wear tank tops and shorts, or right T-shirts
>tfw I wear a T-shirt and cotton shorts that are mid-thigh
>Look like I'm from the 70's because no one fucking wears cotton shorts anymore

Oh well. My outfit is comfy as fuck, and my gym barely has air conditioning so sweatpants aren't really an option.

Wtf? Don't do that

Make a tumblr blog about it, its just how the world works

its not women they're trying to impress retard.

otherwise they'd be bankers/ceos/political figures/media figures.

i bet you're mad you can't wear lipstick, blush mascara, and a taylor swift wig in public without being disgusted as well you fucking drag queen piece of shit.

>mmmuh double standards!!! AAAWwAAAAA

Can someone explain this picture

Are you wanting to be a canadian with a fake new york accent?

Sleeves are too long.

face height frame

>because no one fucking wears cotton shorts anymore
I want a pair of mid thigh cotton shorts but I can't find any.

Anything sleeveles is pleb-tier.
I don't care how jacked you are, anyone who's minimally successful in life looks at you like a tool.

>inb4 muh it's more practical for sports.
Yeah, right, t-shirt get so much in the way, it's a wonder all these professional athletes manage to do anything in them.
You rationalize/justify yourself like a 10 year old, which is to be expected from low-class trash in tank tops.

Pic related (you)

Men should wear those tank tops where the arm holes are like three feet long, compression pants and barefoot sandals.

t. grill

Veeky Forums meet up

Most attention I've got when dressing slutty was from gay dudes or obnoxious, average looking, confident grills. I think grills have enough experience putting themselves on display to think dudes doing the same are kinda retarded desu. They seem judgmental about it