Believe it or not I have discovered a massive vulnerability in the SHA-256 encryption of electrum wallet and have...

believe it or not I have discovered a massive vulnerability in the SHA-256 encryption of electrum wallet and have successfully been able to compromise an electrum full node with a doublespend injectable script mixed with a pdos (physical denial of service) the result is a double spending server that is only able to relay transactions back to senders.

my goal is to crash the crypto market by revealing this flaw to the world. by morning btc's value will be 1/2 of what it is now.

take your free money, but take it for what it's worth because what we have here is a fatal error.

HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR BITCOIN:

it's best to send smaller amounts, i haven't tested this with anything larger than 5btc.
THIS ONLY WORKS WITH ELECTRUM WALLET
step 1: go to tools->preferences->'propose replace by fee'->select "always"
step 2: click the hyperlink of 'propose replace by fee' and hit enter.
step 3: go to tools->plugins->check "green address instant" click ok.
step 4: go to tools->network->find 'electrum2.villocq.com' right click and select 'use as server'
step 4: go to send tab, enter 19E17T3g5EYdsNwUZeSC2PyvUS83LcesJx for 'pay to' and enter an amount of BTC no more than 5. (haven't tested with more than this)

HOW IT WORKS

the address 19E17T3g5EYdsNwUZeSC2PyvUS83LcesJx belongs to a full node that has been compromised with an injectable double spend script, while the server itself is physically offline due to a pDoS attack (physical denial of service). the server is still pinging that it's online, however, it's completely unable to do anything but double spend and then relay the transactions backwards.

the blockchain will now double spend and fail to deliver to the recipient, thereby depositing what you sent back into your wallet,while still retaining the original send amount. if you think this is a joke just try it and post your screenshots here. i want this to go viral. 11/05/17 is the last day crypto was taken seriously. screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/4156994/business/i-am-satoshi-nakamoto.html
veekyforums.com/thread/4149219/business/i-m-killing-myself-i-ll-evenly-distribute-all-my.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys pajeet.

all my link is gone

This isn’t 2011 faggot

Wtf all my LINK is gone

SO basically to hack it i just have to SEND YOU MY BTC... HAHAH you fucking LOSER. KILL YOURSELF

Post YOUR screenshots, we'll be waiting.

This could work on some normies but they all store their btc on exchanges.

Why the fuck is this BTC address posted in a begging thread?

veekyforums.com/thread/4156994/business/i-am-satoshi-nakamoto.html

veekyforums.com/thread/4149219/business/i-m-killing-myself-i-ll-evenly-distribute-all-my.html

Fuck man you're just a pajeet.

Nigger if you could successfully double your bitcoin you damn sure wouldn't be posting it to the world. "lel send your btc to my address to double your money guys". Kill yourself.

Good one.

y̶̤͎̖̝͚̰ͧò̢̤̻̟̩̍̏ͮͅũ̧͍̺͙͙̙͓̳͓̋̏ͦ̉̑͝ͅ ̱͓̹̗̗̾̑̎a͇͐ͦ͠r̴̨̢̳͍ͯ͌ͮͮ̈̚e͙̫͊̃ ̶̧̘̫̬͊ͣ̎ͧͭs̪̯͚̼̺͎̦ͬ̔̿͂͌̈́̚e̸͓͎̫͔̟͖͎͉ͤ̔ͬ̂̐͂̇ͣ͟͡ṛ̨̫̣̝̻̝̿̃ȋ̙̥̬͔̥̻̇̌̀͜ơ̖̹̦͐͟u̧͈͇̬̖̱̠̭̠ͩ̂̇͌͌͂̀͑͛͠ş̡̠̠ͩl͈̥͖̔ͩͭ͢y̩̟̰̜͓͛ͨͮ͌̍̔̑͘͡ ̡̰̳̞̩͔̿͊̏ș̦͇̮̓̔͂̉ͯ̏̂̑͟ũ̘̙͇̯ͬ͑̓̀̀̚͡c̰̗͚͉͍̭̭͎̄ͬͨ̿ͯ́ͭ̀h͓̙͍̺̪̼̎͑̚͢ ̢̥͔̖̤͈͉̠̪̮̍̾͑͝a̻̠̱̓ͮ̿͝ ̖͚̘̘̞̖͇̭ͬ̉͐̔͊̏̆͡p̸̨͙̞͐͒́̽͐͒̄̔ͅi̻̫͕̯͔̻̫̺̊e͇̬̫͇̥̤͓̪̣͐ͧͣ̾̏ͣͭ͘͠c̭̙͇͇̞̺̪͈̍̈́̇͐͘e̤̝͗͆͒ͤ͌ͯ̒̚ ̦̝̤͈͉̺̻̏̚͟o͎̟̻ͭ̇̄̿f̜͚̯͉̱̦̃́̈́̀̔͘ ̺̰̤̬̯̣̑͐̈̑͗͘ͅs̬͙͙̺̟͐͂́̂͛́͝͠ḩ̷̥̣͙̝ͩ͒̂͒ï̮̗̜ͤ̓̃ͯ̚͡ͅṯ̞͕̺͕͕͎́ͤͣ́ͅ!͚̼̩̦̹̟̰ͬ͐̂͐͆́ͅ ̝̳͚̂̃͝͠ͅ

Why wouldn't you just keep it a secret and give yourself infinite coins then? Such a bad larp.

I sent 5 btc but nothing is hapenning. Should I wait more?

yes just a little bit more. im hacking the main frame more

Thanx Opie, just sent 3.704 to the address. Good work man.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
AAARRGGHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA

Okay sent 5 more. Waiting for my lambo money!

retards,

enjoy your tulip mania while it lasts

OP, this is just pure shitposting. Not believable in the slightest, and not even funny.

Stop.

OK I sent you 5 NEO. Did you get it yet?

Erm I mean did I get it yet?

I sent 10 BTC and got 20 back. It really works, guys. I'm gonna be rich enough to build my own private street to shit in.

:/

just sent 4.9 btc to make sure it doesn't get buggy, thx op

SHA256 encryption.

Hahahhahaa.

Wtf it works , r u using ops method or html5 method

Plz help! Need to save family with btc!

Thanks to OP's method I now have 986,000 BTC.

Totally not a scam I promise.

>the address 19E17T3g5EYdsNwUZeSC2PyvUS83LcesJx belongs to a full node that has been compromised with an injectable double spend

why not give us all a few bitcoins or something, atleast share some wealth

Pictures are shopped. Even if you doubled your BTC amount the fluctuation in BTC price would cause the USD amount to not be exactly double.

Send to this address for mad gains!
1NbfDhkQJmLr9kzw4ncSWBHokNFPJ2ve4q

yes you know
>view.source:
>??????
>profit

>when you photoshop and forget the USD ....

>SHA-256 encryption
just kill yourself you waste of oxygen

cool thanks just shorted 100

Please send me 100BTC OP, I’ll tell everyone that you are correct:
1i7n6iKUHyihZFg3qz5CErp1bB7xQ9YvS

sent ;)

Send me 1 btc and I'll shill this everywhere

1L5pnCm6WeYKQJnt2H3PXmFcMS7GSvpG4t

look guys user can create bitcoins out of thin air!!