Okay Veeky Forums, I just came back from the gym after a chest session, who else works out for the upcoming racewar?

Okay Veeky Forums, I just came back from the gym after a chest session, who else works out for the upcoming racewar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc&t=188s
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
youtube.com/watch?v=3LSkLOjKgmo&bpctr=1499185011
youtube.com/watch?v=HJHHNsdvdeg
youtube.com/watch?v=fB9Ra1T1IDk
youtube.com/watch?v=8X5e9thfWJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=RLrJFwKM54A
youtube.com/watch?v=ijrYNTaTnC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your muscles won't save you from Jamal's big black halal cock, silly kuffar

>/po/
>Veeky Forums

you may only choose one

>Implying the mohammeds have big dicks
They're known for their notoriously low levels of test, user

Why:(((

Why can't /fitpol/ exist

Large portions of Subsaharian Africa are indeed muslim

All /pol/weenies are inherently dyel and are 6/10s at the very best

>not being /fitpo/

Nigger do you even origami

/pol/ pls go

There wont be a race war. There will be an economic collapse and extreme poverty. The nig nogs wont survive the winter.

We can only hope. What makes you think the government won't build homes for the niggers though?

so THIS... is /pol/...

>implying /pol/ isn't the best board

Can't wait for the DOTR.

The government doesn't build anything you mong

Bitching and moaning is not Veeky Forums

>low levels of test
every abdullah grows a beard at the age of 6

She looks pretty average for an aryan.

Fuck off kike.
>2017 not listening to white nationalist punk/metal and imagining yourself about to storm the brown hoards trying to invade your country with your fellow white men when preparing for a heavy set
Not gonna make it, taking out your frustration of marxist/racemixing propaganda is the only way to not become a black pill cuck desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc&t=188s
^I always listen to this before hitting the gym, gets me fucking pumped to fight the hook nosed globalists trying to shit on my heritage

Lmao, Pakis and Bangledeshi's who make up the Muslim population around here have the smallest cocks in the world.

Smaller than Asians.

>imagining

This is why /pol/ is not Veeky Forums

I'm not white, but I hate leftists and liberals like any decent human being should.

Racism makes no sense, you're acting like an ignorant inbred Muslim savage. Come on now.

Anyway, my main motivation for lifting is bullying white liberal numales. They always insult nonwhites who won't dance on their puppet strings online, so I bully them in real life where they tend to be beta submissive manlets.

>i-if I keep repeating e-eventually I'll get upvotes

Not an argument :^)

Exactly

Keep trying, little /pol/ boy

>can't even greentext properly
back to 9gag or wherever the fuck you came from this isn't r/Veeky Forums

>not an argument

not an argument is not an argument either you retard, you're the reason why Veeky Forums and every single other board hates /pol/, you're all underaged kids who think that they're internet heroes when /pol/ is just the frontier between reddit/9gag/social media and Veeky Forums

>getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT this hard

Lmao Reddit on suicide watch!

????

>/pol/tards require outside stimulus to achieve peak performance.

What? The way you guys bitch about everything you would think your convictions, as skewed as they may be, would be enough.

Ass blasted DYEL jew detected. You don't have to follow every rule of the ch0n to a T you autist.

lmao I cant even be mad at this

>why fit hates

You don't speak for us bitch.

Veeky Forums hates armchair psuedointelectual fedora tippers like you. This attitude is pure redditry and has exploded exponentially on this board in the last two years. I'm being dead serious, no one likes you people online or in real life.

Now this is an argument. Clearly, this child has made it.

I'd say that /pol/ kids are back at it again but it's clearly samefagging, saged.

Oh and off topic, have a beautiful day upboated my epic reddit friend :)

im pol and you sound like a fag. pol might have been cool like 2 years ago, but it's completely infested with low IQ reddit fags and their ilk

>why is /pol/ so angry all the time?

>tfw used to browse pol years ago
>tfw pol's reputation is ruined because of autistic kids not being able to keep pol stuff in pol

Veeky Forums becoming popular brought in all the redditors, what else is there to say, sometimes i wish pol was closed

>he treats a sage like it's a downvote

Lmao, brainlets on suicide watch!

Brainlets are nothing without their precious orange and blue arrows to tell them what to think.

>spaces post like a reddit blog
>uses brainlet unironically
>lmao
>"HAHA UR A REDDITOR"

you can get out now user, nobody will blame you for your extreme autism

You only have to respond once, and you can stop pretending to be other people

Plenty of reddit fags and low IQ people all over this website. Stop acting like Veeky Forums is le ebin secret clubhouse of teh interwebz. Influx of Newfags to /pol/ is just more opportunities to redpill people. Sure the redditors are annoying at first but they either adapt and learn something or they get shit on and leave. /pol/ needs to lift the HWNDU shit proved that being as almost no one was a big guy besides a fatass.

So having a beard is unmanly and nu-male-style nowadays?

Why does /pol/ hate blacks, but blame jews for the system they live in?

>uses redpill as if it was to be taken seriously

sup reddit how you doin

Got tunes to get me started? Don't know much about the white nationalist metal scene

>quoting me
>can't read

Do you even work out at the library?

Looks legit

>p-p-p-please leave

Oh my, how beta and submissive for such a brave internet warrior.

Poor wittle brainlet can't cope!

i dont know who you are but you sound like a retard to me cause that was my first post

>/pol/ needs to lift the HWNDU shit proved that being as almost no one was a big guy besides a fatass.
what?

>dissenting opinions can only come from a samefag.

Are your convictions so weak that you have to grasp for straws?

Sad!

Because your mom smells like shit

What do you have against Papercraft and Origami?

>they can't make a comeback if you invent words they never said
You're not /pol/ you're just another sjw, nice ruse tho

I'm not that guy, but I have no idea what you're even fucking saying. Stop talking in inside jokes memes and type like a normal fucking person dipshit.

Maybe we should call MODS in this place ?
also what's up with you sounding like my racist uncle after a few shots

youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
^14 sacred words is amazing, unfortunately they only have like 6 songs atm
youtube.com/watch?v=3LSkLOjKgmo&bpctr=1499185011
youtube.com/watch?v=HJHHNsdvdeg
youtube.com/watch?v=fB9Ra1T1IDk
^Final war is some good hype music
youtube.com/watch?v=8X5e9thfWJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=RLrJFwKM54A
^you can't really talk about white pride music without skrewdriver

>not playing both sides of the argument every time /pol/ is brought up

Both people who argue in favor and against all day are fucking redditors and it is YOUR job to troll the fuck out of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijrYNTaTnC8

i meant to quote obviously, dumbass

>screamo
>metalcore
stop this you fucking autist

>ugh my racist problematic uncle

I feel sorry for the guy for having such a spineless cuck nephew who blogs about him online but doesn't have the stones to confront his views in real life so probably just stands there and mopes like a passive aggressive submissive bitch.

Poor guy tbhlad. Should buy him a gift basket or something, I wonder if Hallmark has restocked the "Sorry Your Nephew is a Spineless Bitch" section yet?

Because if they believed that their failures are the result of outside influences, then they don't have to take responsibility for them. They also don't have to worry about taking action to resolve these issues because it's someone else's problem.

It depends on how you wear it. If you're jacked and have a big, manly beard then you're fine but that short beard on a skinnyfat guy is definition numale

Good to know Veeky Forums is a bunch of leftist faggots. I got like 30 (you)'s from this thread from spouting random /pol/ shit. Guess I have found a new way to make some people mad ; )

>WHITEY BE KEEPIN US DOWN DATS WHY A BROTHA CAN'T GET AHEAD MAN
>Yeah, that's why we need affirmative action!

Guess then it's time for me to eat big to get big

>uncle is a fat divorced miserable manlet who lives off welfare
>im a 21 y/o who makes 80K a year, has literally fucked his wife and is extremely fit for a 6'4 guy
>"UR A KEK XDDDDDDDD"
epic man just epic

>Justice for Trayvon! Black Lives Matter! Let's riot because criminal shitheads got shot being criminal shitheads and this proves America is working against us!

>thinks making 80k at 21 is something to brag about
I made 175k mowing lawns at 16 you faggot step your game up moneylet.

>gets so angry he starts estatting

LMAO, guess I really got your goat there little guy. Calm down, it's just banter hahahaha

>gets so angry he starts replying to obvious bait
>avatarfags
>calls people cucks unironically
>"T-TAKE ME SERIOUSLY"
>"ITS JUST BANTER LOL IDIOT"

mate are you actually autistic

>arguing with /pol/fags

Is there some kind of larger goal here that I'm not seeing? They take no significant action to make their beliefs reality. They do nothing to improve their community. They fear women and rarely reproduce in such a way that will ensure healthy and genetically useful offspring. They are socially stunted and refuse to frame their beliefs in any way that could convert outsiders to their cause.

They only bitch and moan on an Argentinian cheese carving message board.

>le wacky action from a random country website meme

Fucking cringe

they argue with lefties on the internet and pollute other boards, that's their plan to save the white race apparently

>the /pol/tard finds common ground with the people he hates

I'm glad you finally were able to bridge that gap

/pol/ hates /pol/, they do nothing but argue

/pol/ is garbage. It attracts the lowest of the low. The guys who have literally NOTHING ELSE going for them except their skin color.

It's a bunch of chubby suburbanites mad because they were too dumb for college and too fat for the military.

I know that, I was asking why we engage in that argument with them. Without us they're just screaming into the abyss and jerking each other off.

>let me tell you about /pol/

t. person who has never browsed /pol/

It's just /b/ with extra racism and shitposting

That's what he said, tho.

It was purposeful. A test to see if the /pol/tard will counter the salient points or just go for the low hanging fruit.

and /b/ is literally nothing but sad virgins shitposting, what's your point here

it's just one guy samefagging, he just bumps his own thread by making up an argument but nobody joined in apparently, they do that shit all the time to get attention

BUCK DICH BEFEHL ICH DIR

Yes, I understand all that. The /pol/tard or /pol/tards currently in this thread are irrelevant to the question. Why are WE engaging in that argument?

actually yes - origami is excellent for fine motor gains

>:( this is my mean face

>/pol/tards require outside stimulus to achieve peak performance.
/thread and fpbp to every other /pol/ thread that will ever exist

sage

>/g/'s stats
holy shit

ITT ass blasted faggots terrified that their memes about sodomy and squat plugs will be replaced by the white mans emblem and real self improvement of race and nation

>real self improvement
>/pol/tards

/fitlit/ is where the gains are at

pol is shit

most of /pol/ is spics and sandniggers thinking they're white, Veeky Forums is the true white board.
Go back pedro nobody wants you here

Why the fuck do you feel the need to cross post into a board that has nothing to do with pol?

>most of /pol/ is fat neckbeards
>other half is skinny goatfuckers and mexicos rping as white people

you cant make this shit up

It wouldn't really be a problem if there were not so many stupid uncivilized gangbangers. A civilization can only support so much degeneracy and lawlessness before it goes completely to shit. For God and Country. To Protect America.

>chest session

Is that when you round up all the dudes at the gym into the locker room and have them all jack off on your chest?

yeah. most of them are twitter flame war mode, the minority are the same as the swole left - only the ones who realize their angry opinions are the cause of their inadequacy will make it, the rest will get bored and fizzle out

What are you gonna do about it beside bitch and moan on Veeky Forums?

This - /fitlit/ was so great, I miss it :,(

I actually got into /lit via /fit following some argument/recommends on Mishima & Meditations etc.

>referring to a workout as a "session"

Do you even lift?

Thanks my negro

It hasn't reached a tipping point yet. Its nice to see more and more black get educated and actually contribute to society, but still a long ways to go. So many are barely worth the oxygen they breath and u know it.