big lenny's physique has really gone downhill

the rooby this year is going to be pisssss

cant wait

That pic isn't even shopped

Is that loose skin or fat?

jason has great legs for someone who trains them so half-assedly

pissening genetics

fat

Where are his left lat and right side of traps?

its just a little water bro

And to think we all assumed that he was at rock bottom years ago.

fucking this jesus guy struggles to squat reps with 60kg, how the fuck does he do it?

In one video from 2013 he squats 225 with really good form.
What happened?

I forgot to add seven reps

they go to the gym once a week and even then they spend it mostly talking

Big Lenny is possibly the saddest cunt in the known universe. He's a broken men completely beyond saving. I'm scared that in the nearest I may end being like him.

Big Lenny overdosed on Red Pills. Watch the video where they're in the car with the tattooed chick, don't remember her name. He drops some real good red pills on them and they can't handle it.

You mean Emma? I don't think I saw that one, is it on Misfits' channel or Jason's?

He's fine

It's pissening symmetry
youtube.com/watch?v=C46_hsp3CZw

Link it

does he really fuck trannies or is he just shitposting irl

>mixed grip deadlift

Is Lenny living in Orange County? I swear I see a homeless guy who looks exactly like him asking for a job

fucked up posture. he hunches over to his right, and likely leans on one hip, causing his shoulders to be uneven. one oblique gets strained, while the opposite shoulder is raised resulting in onesided trap development due to having to be in a deeper stretch position to reach the bar.
he has fucked up breathing, fucked up abs, fucked up hips/flexibility, bad knees, bad wrists, bad elbows, fucked posture, fucked spinal health, no cardio, and muscular imbalances out the wazoo that he's too stupid and shortsighted to ever attempt to fix

5 mayor car accidents

>overdosed on Red Pills
No he's just a contrarian and a hypocrite. He wouldn't fuck trannies if he was redpilled, he's a complete sexual degenerate. He would have a wife and kids. He wouldn't be so delusional about his body, and so many other things, if he was redpilled. He's a caricature of what muh /pol/ boogeyman posters think of right wing people, but he's just parroting contrarian ideas to sound like he has access to some exclusive hidden knowledge. He has no logical reasoning for believing even half the shit he does.

Oh dear god

Is that Brad's phone? He's such a Democrat that he can't even put a screen protector on right

He sucks them off too

>that floor

Nigger just got his goddamn floors cleaned and they already somehow built up a lifetime of grime.

Mixed grips shrugs and mixed grip fucking everything.

youtu.be/47ClcUcGB7U?t=10m26s

I had to.

Pretty sure that's some cookie cutter reddit user who took a picture of their phone instead of screenshotting Brads snapchat story.

Can someone explain what happened to his symmetry? he was never this bad wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=i1Ed85hLATM

Slight, slight scoliosis bro, not even, don't think it's even slight 1%, I don't think you can even see it bro 1%.

jesus its scary to see it move

What the fuck happened to his trap?

I saw Lenny last week on his bike...he looks like he crawled from under a bridge in real life. Enormous but fat. He looks rabid on top of that.

Holy fuck

I work at LA Fitness and I looked up Big Lenny in the member database. In the database, you're able to look at when people check into the gym.

Lenny goes to the gym one time a week. There's a reason he looks terrible right now.

Jason, on the other hand, he goes almost every day, sometimes twice a day. He has one rest day a week. He literally eats such shit that all of that exercise he does gets undone.

>mixed grip fucking everything.
Audible chuckle