Is Clarence off cycle? He looks smaller than usual, and his Gravitus shows he's lifting way lighter than usual

Is Clarence off cycle? He looks smaller than usual, and his Gravitus shows he's lifting way lighter than usual

He looks smaller and less vascular than before, which is weird.
Basically implying that his bodyfat% increased while his muscle mass decreased, most likely due to a lower drug use?

Maybe it has something to do with a diet low in Protein,, B12 and cartinine?

He was on that diet before he was at his most jacked state, so it doesn't make sense.
He supplements b12
Cartinine is not an essential nutrient

it's probably the lighting

or he could be on a de-load

What is a pump?

Lighting, pump, straining under pressure

That's all it is you dyel

He recently said he lost weight and before that he said he was only training for 3 short sessions a week.

also look at the level of tan. Looks darker in the top 2. Bodybuilders put fake tan on for a reason when they go on stage.

Clarence did the "tom martin" method for quite a while, basically only doing one set on any excercise, his gians imploded while he was doing this.

still mirin hard

Post weightlifting total and body

i can't take this guy seriously. dude looks like filthy frank decided to juice

Lmao are really this delusional or just trolling

Nice samefagging, homo.

one of his knees exploded. i think he said that in the first collab vid with the tricker guys

It exploded a long time ago, he got even stronger since it exploded (his squat even went up). Then when he started being really vocal about being vegetarian all of his gains started to wash away. RIP Harry Squatter.

>did he become smaller?

No, he just went the Filthy Frank route.

>Harry Squatter

+4 Dagger of Keks !
>thanks.

He jumped on a 100% vegan diet months before he was at his strongest(220kg clean and jerk, 340kg deadlift, 300kg paused squat).

I mean he's vegan now so....

Damn that's some serious gyno. Does he wear a bra?

He went full vegan well before he did his best lifts.

The potatoman is just off cycle atm.