Bought BCH at .0886, how fucked am I?

Should I sell now and cut my losses? I'll be down $1000 if I do.

I don't want to end up like the Digimarines or deluded Linkies.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KiO11
discord.gg/KaF8Njh
tradingview.com/symbols/XMRUSD/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, just sell now and buy VTC, tomorrow will be up by 10% easily, should make you recover

yeah no. not falling for this blatant PnD scheme

google bullish pennant and do not sell we're goin to 1k

lol down 1k. I'm down almost 120k since late September

Get into fiat and stay there. You obvs don't know anything about cryptos or trading.

imgur.com/a/KiO11
BCH just had a continuation bull pennant a week ago. It is now doing another continuation signal. Pretty much shaking impulsive traders (weak hands) off. Will go up and down for a while until start going up another $200 leg 1-2 days from now.
BTC might have a mega bull though before the fork and outpace BCH, also might not.

Time is money. The longer you wait, the worse it will be.

stay poor then, it has been staying over 4usd all november... BTC fucked it up like all alt coins, but it will get back up again once BTC price settles for a little longer, anyway just wait it out then and make your 1k lose a 3k lose

It'll cost more at some point before the fork, why are you so worried?

listen to this op. Don't get out of crypto but just be a holder. if you can't even read the chart of bch now forget trading, the pennant is identical to the last one. The only thing worse than not being in crypto will have been in crypto but not made much because of buying high and selling low. This is honest advice because I had to learn the hard way

From the last pennant breakout to the highest point on that run, we saw a 50% increase in price.

I doubt we'll again be seeing 50% increase, but do you think perhaps a 30% increase is possible? What targets are you looking at?

I'm happy that the moon mission is on hold. Going to accumulate the 21 meme number. Only problem is that it will take until Tuesday that my funds reach Kraken. This is the easiest 2x in crypto right now

Fuck, I'm retarded.

>start going up another $200
Yeah, that's about what I thought. $800 will be my target.

I am not looking at percentages, just $ numbers for now. 1st pump before the 1st pennant was about $150 upwards movement, after the 1st pennant we got another ~$150. Next one might be roughly the same.

You can come join us in our next pump soon

discord.gg/KaF8Njh

Hey everyone, don't join these discord pump groups. They pre buy some coin, tell you to start pumping and exit at +30% orsmth with you holding the bag.

>he fell for the flippening meme

Lmao, you just had to see how overagressive and vulgar the shills were to understand it's a pnd scheme from whale, once s2x will be confirmer they will unload everything on your head.

Thanks. Have you done some TA on Monero? I'm thinking after this fork it'll go for a run. Any thoughts?

Nah. I haven't followed it. Not because I think it is bad or anything, just limited time and attention span.
tradingview.com/symbols/XMRUSD/
Check this page out, scroll down, read and make your own opinion.

4u biz

Yeah, seems like it will be making a move soon. When I sell my BCH I might move it into XMR and ride that out for a few more gains.

christ just hodl and wait for fork