QTDDTOT - questions that don't deserve their own thread

Got a problem i don't like and would like some insight.

I feel like my brain lacks oxygen when i'm finishing my first set.
I know i breathe, i breathe inbetween each rep so i'm sure that isn't the problem.

Also Goal body pic related, lifting for half a year and i'm making it bois.

Other urls found in this thread:

ruthkazez.com/swimming/ZeroTo1mile.html
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/adult/nervous_system_disorders/Primary_Exertion_Headache_22,PrimaryExertionHeadache/
youtu.be/GIX-RyorgkQ
youtu.be/b4esFx8-jeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why lift when women don't care about a man's lookd anyways. It has repeatedly proven they care much more about money but you don't have a board dedicated to making money.

>but you don't have a board dedicated to making money.
that's where you are wrong kiddo

What I meant wad the board dedicated to making money isn't as active. Most guys irl are gymcelling instead of moneycelling. More men care baout their appearance and it is all going to be for nothing

I've had tendonitis for two years.

I've tried ice massage, ibuprofen, stretching, nothing works. I can't enjoy my life anymore. I'm in constant pain. I can't play music, I can't draw, I can't exercise, I can't do anything. I'm losing my fucking mind, Veeky Forums. Everything hurts. Everything makes it worse.

What the fuck do I do?

I use Diclofenac

>it is all going to be for nothing
right
getting stronger, leaner, more flexible, and in general healthier is worthless because it won't get you sluts and thots on your cock
and getting sluts and thots on your cock is all that matters

Whats a good swimming routine to do on resting days for someone who is doing SS?

What are Veeky Forums approved fruits and snacks?
i started a diet and get mad hungry between meals

It might be thirst so drink a glass of water. If your hungry after that eat an apple or a vine of grapes

>fruits
berries of all kinds, bananas, oranges/grape fruit, figs, and kiwi
> snacks?
pointless, don't bother. if you are dieting, snacking means you have to cut extra food out of main meals just so you can slightly stave off hunger. but due to cutting out food from main meals, you will just get hungrier faster than usual.
build will power to not eat between meals. if you can't master that, literally never going to make it.

its the lack of blood going to your head mate

warm up more, should help a bit

have you tried going to a doctor?

ruthkazez.com/swimming/ZeroTo1mile.html

i fast alot, and beef broth with a few glasses of coke zero really fill me out

there arent many low calorie fruits, vegetables like cucumber and cabbage are better

What can you recommend as an alternative to squats? I've always struggled to perform them. Not even just with correct form, I struggle to remain on my feet, even without weight.

Thanks swim guy here do you know of you can do it as a 2 day split or should I try aim for 3 days?

H-handsome Jack..? You're dead.. Aren't you?

One month in TM and I failed my power cleans today. I could only bring the bar to my chest and to rack it on the shoulders I had to actively push it with my arms.
Wat do? Deload? Already alternating with power snatches.

Height and weight? How long have you been squatting?

So aside from "stretching" is there nothing else i can do?

220 calories and 13g protein left for me today. What should I eat?

Would it be worth it paying 160$ for a full run of bloodworks to know what to supp, or should I just to vitamin D, zinc and omega 3?

I have heard that bench press works the "lower pecs", and you need to do incline or cable flys to work the upper pecs as well. Is this true?

breddy much.

>160$
Shit nigga where you live? Here in Canada you just ask your doc and he'll get it done for you

why do none of the sticky routines include them? seems important no?

Sweden, general healthcare doesn't cover it if you're a white male without cancer.

Not for starting out, focus on upper chest a bit if you're going for A E S T H E T I C S instead of larping a powerlifter.

I don't feel anything, I don't want anything in life and I feel mechanical and cold.

Today I told my psychiatrist I'm quitting my meetings with her, since I stopped medicating and nothing changed, as I feared, this is what I am now and it isn't going to change, I'm fed up with talking about myself and trying to treat a condition that clearly won't go away.

I don't want to kill myself, but if I knew I didn't wake up tomorrow I wouldn't feel a big loss. Neither would most people who know me.

I wish you happy lives, Veeky Forums, keep doing your thing. We're all--- well, SOME of us are gonna make it.

You sure are a downer, go strangle some hookers and get on with your life like the rest of us!

poorfag here, I've been doing a dumbbell program for a month or so with 10kg dumbbells and it's getting easy now. going to buy heavier ones, can I skip to 20kg?

Does deadlift do much for hypertrophy?

g-geralt, I...

yen i don't love you
now post ciri

what the FUCK

i thought overtraining was bullshit and was living flat out parting and training 6 days a week all deadlifts/BB Rows now all my lymph nodes are swollen and im sick as fuck so i wont be able to train for a while, anything i can do to speed up the healing process

It does plenty as long as you're warming up to your 1x5 set. Hams, lower back, traps, forearms, lats, and all of your stabilizer muscles.
Probably in that order

I've all of a sudden started getting splitting headaches at the base of my skull when I lift. They only last for about 15 mins and go away but they're so bad I can't do any lifting. I've been resting for 5 days but this afternoon wasn't any better. How common is this and when should I be ok to start back on my routine again?

She's just dying for Geralt to dominate her but he fails to do so.... ffs

sorry yen, you're a cunt and i only put up with you because i feel stupid for wasting my genie last wish to save your life.

Anyone have experience with SARMs? I used to take ostarine and I think it helped me with gains, but would like to hear from others if you noticed significant results

I've recently switched to PHAT and I've noticed that there are no ab exercises that I know of. Do the exercises in PHAT work the abs or should I add some?

Also how many times a week do you train your abs? I used to do it two times a week.

I have exactly 3 weeks to go from about 27 max pushups to 33+ max pushups. Possible?

If one does fullbody workout 5 times a week, what will happen? Does the outcome depend on diet or what?

When do I inhale in a shoulder press.

you wont recover properly if you keep it up for long, it will probably result in injury

not even a question

you can drop weight and work on your form to make it even easier

mostly trap and posterior chain gains

take muscle relaxants
stretch and warm showers

hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/adult/nervous_system_disorders/Primary_Exertion_Headache_22,PrimaryExertionHeadache/

before you lift it from your chest

Thanks for the encouragement

if
>noobs can do anything very vaguely resembling SS and still make good progress
why is
>YNDTP
a thing?

>got on finasteride and minoxidil back in february
>no noticeable sides, and now am having minor hair regrowth
>stripper last night told me i had nice hair

we're all gonna make it brahs

The most boring ass in the world

I woke up at 6pm due to working all last night. If I get little sleep tonight, am I still ok to lift tomorrow?

Is there math for a good shoulder to waist ratio? How do you know you've got it?

6'1", 185lb 18yo here

Currently working back into lifting through SL, used to lift for football but quit because I about knocked myself retarded

Three different issues here

1. Currently can only workout Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. What is an ideal plans for Tuesdays? I tried squatting on back-to-back days and couldn't get a full 5x5 of the same weight

2. As of yesterday my 5x5s were the following
Squat: 205lbs
OHP: 95lbs
Deadlift (3x5): 305lb
Bench: 170lb
Rows: 115lb

My squat is extremely lacking, obviously, but is anything else amiss? Should I throw other lifts in to compensate?

3. At my size I look good by normie standards, but I still have a bit of a stomach that I could do without. Should I continue cutting, or should I try a different strategy?

Anyways, thanks in advance
>inb4 fucking underage faggot

yes, just once wont hurt you

pic related

it depends entirely on your height and muscle connections

i read somewhere that a 1.3 to 1 ratio is best

Barely started lifting 23 days ago but I;ve heard that youre not supposed to do strength training everyday although you can if its not intensive. Since beginner i only do:
3 sets arm rows
3 sets of pushups for 1 min each set
3 sets of pushups til failure
and 3 sets of squats while carrying a heavy backpack.

Is this intensive enough to cut back on working out to maximize on gainz or? Thanks in advance,

More information needed. Are you skelly or fatty? Have access to a gym? Are you only concerned about muscle gain or do you want fat loss as well?

Fatty who lost some weight without doing excersice so now im looking to get toned up, no gym access. Ideally id want both fat loss and muscle gain.

oh and for the second line i wrote pushups twice i meant curlups the first time my bad

Is there a way of making your cock bigger? Jelquing sounds too risky.

Does milk contain notable amounts of estrogen?

If so, is it still better to drink milk and have a slightly healther weight, since being underweight also fucks up your test levels?

Try eating at your sedentary maintenance with as much protein as possible for starters. It's easier than recomping which I don't really recommend to beginners.

As for that workout, obviously going to a gym would be ideal but if you absolutely can't go to one, I'd drop in on the bodyweight threads for advice. Obviously if you have any dumbells around that would help to get other exercises in, if you can afford to spend some money you can easily buy a few

Do you guys dress and comb/make you hairstyle every day even if your not leaving the house?

Since i got more fitt i kind want to you know be on fashion all the time i wanna look nice and sexy but most of the week i dont really go out and im like "do i really goin to dress nice just to sit in the pc all day?"

>not going to the barber shop and getting a #2 every month

Sounds good senpai thanks for the advice i have a shit ton of protein smoothies to use hopefully that helps.

Well that's pretty cool. I'm at a 1.26 ratio right now but I've yet to start a cut so hopefully it'll increase a little more.

Been an hour cunts, where my advisors at

Just kys, you've given up already.

Get your testosterone checked? You may be low

What is the smallest routine YOU can think of?1

What are the best ways to do ez bar extensions? Standing, lying or incline? How much elbow flare is acceptable on these?

lying is best

i'd say about a 30 degree angle is the absolute maximum, unless you have freakish arms

3x5 dips
3x5 rows
3x5 squats

hits all major muscle groups

anabolic steroids
certain herbs [if your problem is bloodflow]

phyto/xenoestrogen doesnt affect the body unless you're genetically predisposed

milk can cause acne and shitting if you're predisposed to those too

only if my self esteem is low

1. dont squat heavy two days in a row unless you're doing bulgarian or similar programs

if you absolutely HAVE to work out on tuesdays after monday, do higher volume and lower weight

2. your lifts ratio is alright, most people getting back into lifting usually have a upper/lower imbalance

3. cant tell unless you post a picture

Are calluses good or bad for lifting?

i actually go every month ask for 2 on the sides and cut a 1/4 of the lenght of my top

And i look good without anything on my hair but i know that i look even better if i use hair product

Noobie routine check? Not feeling like the leg press is what I need for an accessory

Oh shit I forgot cardio is on off days. Frequency and push-up/crunches are because of navy

Stop being a faggot?

Are ice baths a meme for recovery or does it actually work? Experiences (+/-)?

Been dealing with some wrist pain while lifting and have switched up my grip. However when I rotate them back 180* there's serious pain and grinding sensation on the back side of muh hand.
Is it too late for me fellow Lebanese Bee Farmers? Will l ever be able to The Press again?

Because modern lifters have an inexplicable obsession with benching and pecs that look like manboobs

Where do i find fit girls outside of the gym?

Sick of dating normie girls with normie bodys i want an amazon gf someone that put qual effort on their body just like i do

Other replier doesn't know what he's talking about. It's possible but you will have to be careful. Lots of oly lifters workout nearly twice every day

How about the competitive edge over other guys? Maybe if some dude is thinking about going for your girl, or competing with you for some girl you can get them to admit defeat simply by looking like a ripped chad?

update. 4am, still can't sleep.
Am I still good to go lifting? Will being up for 24+ hours before sleeping tonight affect gains?

no you cunt just lift and rebuild the muscles

I'm just getting started but this seems the appropiate thread to ask a question this dumb:

Am i supposed to do cardio before or after lifting?

I'm six feet, 185 lbs, 18 year old male. Used to be really fucking fat. I'm roughly skinny fat now. When should I stop losing weight and start eating over my TDEE for gains?

I've been dieting to lose weight for a couple months now, I've been too afraid to go to the gym but I went today in the morning alone. I tried to do squats, I thought it would be a good idea to warm up with body weight squats but I got really tired. I loaded up the bar with what I think was 50 pounds. It didn't feel heavy when I picked it up (made sure to use my traps not my neck) so I began to squat down and immediately when my thighs and legs touched I dropped down and fell. I was really embarrassed so I just didn't bother.

The guide I was reading says novice women should be doing more weight than I tried, but I couldn't do it at all. Is this normal? My bodyfat is also around 30% despite being 6'0 and 220 pounds (weighed 270 in January), I have really low lean weight so I don't know if that's part of the issue.

I want to go again tomorrow morning should I stick to body weight for a week or something? I don't know what weight to do. I plan on doing bench press, squats and deadlifts but the weight just seems too much for me. What can I do to supplement until I can be strong enough for a decent amount of starting weight?

Would farmers walk be any good?

You do a set with just the bar, wich is 45 lb, then you add 5 lb and do another set, and you continue raising the weight until you can't do it with good form
If 45 lb is too heavy for you, stick to bodyweight squats or do leg press instead
But your focus should be on losing 1-2lb per week ofc

>If 45 lb is too heavy for you, stick to bodyweight squats or do leg press instead
Or farmers walks

>But your focus should be on losing 1-2lb per week ofc

Nah, I've already done the math and plan on dropping to 200 by august 10th. 2lb a week is bullshit when your bf is as high as mine.

After
Cut down until you're ottermode (while lifting ofc) then do this
youtu.be/GIX-RyorgkQ

Ok but you have a way higher bf% than 30%. 30% for a woman is chubby/normal

don't do power cleans or power snatches TM style. it's not for technique driven movements.

I'm a guy.

Will I die by eating a pound of cottage cheese a day to hit my macros?

Before

Emaciated twig here with a strange problem

I do a home workout with 28 lb dumbbells. Bicep curls, tricep extensions, shrugs, rows, etc

Now these bicep curls i struggle to hit 10 reps and can usually do 4 sets of those

however, i got on one of those freestyle trainer machines where you put the peg in the weight set and i was able to do bicep curls with EIGHTY POUNDS of weight on it when i moved the handgrip arms to the floor and was pulling up

what the hell was i doing wrong?

stretch more

You mean you can't squat at all? Practice with a chair maybe.

youtu.be/b4esFx8-jeY

Has anyone fixed a bulged disc with planks and core work. It's been healing until months ago feels like it's back to the beginning. I don't want to live in pain anymore.

>hit it off w girl at party
>finish off half a vodka together
>she's really invested in talking to me
>we go out for a smoke
>stand there by a tree and talk
>we go in she ducks off to another couch and plays on her phone

did I fuck up? should i had made move while we were alone smoking?

also is 245 a good bench at 165 pounds?

So I did back day for the second time in my life today. First time in my life was Friday. On Friday, I pushed myself and was (really) sore after. Today, I pushed myself, but I couldn't complete as many reps as on Friday, and despite trying as hard as I could, I wasn't sore after my workout. What gives?