Steroids general

/fraud/ - Stuck in a vicious circle of binging and HIIT x2ED edition

read reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki
but lets keep in real when do we actually talk steroids.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on all the funposters left:

n-nNOOOOOOO I miscalculated and forgot to bring enough gear with me for summer

trip on poor cunt?

first for big booty bitches

>bad sugar cravings
>only on rest days

Weird. I wonder why it's never on lifting days.

>been able to control details for 2-3 weeks
>dedication starting to wane
>keep eating carbs and have to dnp hard to right it
Fucking hate long weekends. I just need to get back to my regular routine of things

work lunches are a killer for me. Not overly worried about the calories more the quality of food. Still rather excessive cardio then DNP ever again.

Natty is lurking...
These threads are comfy

I loved lurking when we actually had an interesting group of trips. Now its become so boring that i feel compelled to contribute

where do you even find steroids? Do you buy them online? Does that stuff not get tracks?

What is clarence0 using? Test and tren?

we would have more if people in the threads weren't toxic towards tripfags

Who you calling a toxic tripfag you circle jerking monkey?

mostly online. LawE don't have the resources to go after every loser buying a few vials. Shit gets seized and you get a record for your address.

ask him

So I've been on tren/ test / winstrol for 5-6 weeks or so

This weekend, I went to my buddy's cottage for 4 days and drank a moderate amount, nothing insane, every single day

Every single day, I vomited profusely. I've never gotten sick like that off of only having maybe 5-6 beers in a few hours. Literally casual drinking this weekend made me sick as fuck. Am I dying? Is the winstrol and tren crushing my liver?

I've considered using a trip to have accountability for what i say but decided against it because i would have accountability for what i say

learn to read you dumb trip reeeeeee

>week 9 of babby's first test e cycle
>bulked too hard and got bloated and fat
>normies back home said I "bulked the fuck up"
>feel like a disgusting skinnyfat fuck
>day 1 of cut commenced earlier today

>alone on military base for 4th of july

F-fuck yeah guys

As far as I know, drinking alcohol while on test, tren, and winny is a big no no. Once in a while is okay, but not "moderate amount" like you said.

If you're not experiencing signs and symptoms of what you described right now you're most likely fine. Just take it as a lesson learned.

> Am I dying? Is the winstrol and tren crushing my liver?
No, yes

>I've considered using a trip to have accountability for what i say but decided against it because i would have accountability for what i say
Same desu senpai

I did think about tripping, but I'm still way too small.

I autistically like to think I'm the a protégé learning under the big guys (4 me), then once I get big enough after a year or two I would start tripping and offer advice based on my experience to those looking to leave humanity behind

Be the role model you wish you had I guess

Plus the demand trips get for timestamped current bodies and im barely above reddit tier.

I thought about tripping too but i dont get enough (you)s in cbts for me to think anyone is mirin enough to want my natty advice

>natty trip
definite no

>natty trip
I think you mean Alex

I'll trip once I get pubertal gyno removed. Not cause I have a great physique but because I can be held accountable for looking like.shit.

Need some advices. Injured my wrist today and probably can't lift for at least a month. On 4th week of test E, 1st week (two pins) of deca and EQ. Should I stop the deca and EQ completely or continue pinning since they take so long to peak in serum anyway? Should I drop the test to a cruise dose? I have a shitload of all these compounds, so money isn't a concern.

Pls help. Thanks.

Just keep pinning if it's only gonna be a month, no reason to have your levels flying all over the place, and eq and deca have some long ass halflives. They still won't be fully kicked in by the time you're back lifting. That's why frontloading is a thing.

Any resources for getting better at pinning? I had to cut my last (and first) test blast short because I got an infection in my delt that I ended up aspirating myself. Shit was scary.

Pretty much every time I would pin I would get bad PIP. And this was after trying a couple different oils, and warming the oils sometimes.

My technique must be shit.

But Alex was dyel as fuck, then again i like being anonymous

Look up "IM injection techniques" on youtube, there's probably a bunch of nurse training vids.

the wiki has an injecting page, look at it. vg and glutes have good videos iirc

all of these are awful because they're of a nurse injecting a patient, not self-injections. it's actually super different for most sites

>roid to have no life or friends

Thank you.

I've pinned friends and relatives a Bunch of times without major issue so it must be the self-pinning thing.

Thanks guys

Reeeee im retarded sorry

Post cuckdiary

Fyarkkkk

ive read about EQ having regenerating properties on connective tissue too. you should even up it

Tren is making me go through my gfs phone and computer. Didn't find anything.

Tren makes me feel alpha and beta at the same time.

Air conditioning recently broke in my house. That combined with tren e and Florida weather created perfect conditions for a deadly swamp to appear in my bed. Wife rolled over to cuddle last night and immediately woke me up with her screaming and yelling at me for pissing myself. She still wasn't happy when I explained it was sweat, though I can't really blame her. It's some gross shit.

The only solace I'm taking from this is that this must be prime product because I've never had this happen before.

Are peptides bullshit?

GHRP-2, etc

The consensus is actual steroids are more effective and cheaper or equivalent in price so why bother?

best time to take mk677 and any tips with using it?

no they aren't

and this guy is a retard

peptides are an entirely different thing. they're not like aas, they're almost never used for performance.

use it with a ghrh and it can be pretty good but you can get chink gh for so cheap these days its kinda pointless

most people that run peptides run them with roids

What about for recovering from injuries/surgery? Worth the money?

>he fell for the peptides meme

Make sure to stock up on our Jewish supplements too goy

tb 500 and bpc are good for that
ghrp not so much

Just run Chinese HGH

Is it possible to overtrain on a test only cycle?

I'm about 10 weeks in to a 16 week cycle and just feel like shit - no energy, soreness everywhere, no motivation. I've been eating about 4500 cals a day and lifting 6 days a week, 2 hours a day. Should I cut back my frequency, volume, or increase calories?

You can still fry your CNS m8, I'd swap a lifting day for cardio/active recovery.

I'll check SST. Not sure what I'll be spending for it

Yeah it's possible but chances are you're not. You could be overloading your CNS, which is different from overtraining. I would take an extra day off and see if you feel better after two days of rest and goods night sleep.

>on TRT 200mg weekly
>do psmf and go from 205 to 190 at 5'11
>still a fat bastard with no muscle
>barely lift
Should I just try recomping at this point?

If I'm in the middle of a test e 500mg/week cycle and bulked myself a bit too much into a fat and bloated fuck, should I do the back end of the cycle on a modest cut/recomp or just keep bulking through and cut on a cruise dose?

Probably half of that was water and glycogen, m8.

Fasted cardio in the morning. 20mins cardio after workout.
Lift as hard as you can. Eat cleanly with carbs focused around your workout.
You are blessed with a good trt dose and from the sounds of it still in the noob gains phase. Utilise this

he lost weight retard

>roiding before age 40
why?

I've never done cardio and had fine BP. Started a test cycle about 3 months ago. Got blood pressure checked. 150/90. Kek. Guess I should start cardio.

>wanting to be at your peak at age 40
why?

And then he'll gain it back in 3 days of eating at maintenance. Wtf are you on about

Frick. I donated blood yesterday. Back down to comfy non red faced levels.

I get those red-cheeks too. Looks terrible

nice cope fatty

Get a tan pasty nerdboi

When I started Bncing I was all like yep gonna be religious with my cardio blah blah blah. So i do 20mins stairmaster after lifting and sprints 3x a week. Still need to do donations, I shudder to thing what I would be like if i didn't do cardio

nah, i got you now. thought you were implying the weight he gained on trt was water and glycogen

TB500 and BPC157 are good shit, not used for gaining though of course.

Are steroids really worth it

Do you regret it at all

I regret not starting them earlier. College would've been a lot of more fun

Doesn't TB500 cause cancer?

Yes
No

lel. no im saying that people treat tripfags like shit often

I don't regret steroids but I regret this way I did it.
Jumped straight into BnC at 19 y.o lol whoops
But that aside I love lifting and juicing makes it way better so .....

That's great news, thanks

Another question, does anyone drink while on gear? Not talking shithammered at the clubs but having some beers or some whiskey? Drinking is a super social thing, usually when I meet a girl for the first time it's for a drink. Can that be continued on gear?

Why do you regret jumping into BnC? Cycling is obviously bullshit and a waste

Depends what compounds you're on, and what ancillary drugs.

If you're in orals like winstrol, that's a no-no

Just test I'm assuming is fine then?

I lacked the lifting experience and was a dumb kid. I agree the body likes consistency and BnC is far more consistent... but I tried to come off not long ago and my fertility is viable but my natural test it pretty much non existent.

I seriously don't understand how people manage dorsogluteal injections solo. some crazy twisting shit

>natural test is non existent
Fuck. I'm halfway through my cycle and wany to BnC afterwards. But I'm 20 years old.

If I BnC'd for a long time and eventually stopped, would my natty test levels be pretty much gone?

I dunno when I Google search tb500 cancer it's a bunch of steroid forum posts

I think it's been proven conclusively that even the longest BnC'ers can recover with proper PCT. and HcG.

Thought that may only apply to those over 25 who started. I don't remember. Anyway, TRT isn't that horrible to do forever if needed

>Doesn't TB500 cause cancer?
if you already have cancer it will grow faster but it doesnt cause cancer

You should know the risks dude. I now consider steroids to be a lifetime commitment but tbqh even if my test levels had of come back I wouldn't want to lift naturally anyway, i'd hop back on regardless. To me the important thing is that I'm fertile

P.S to
I definitely think the contributing factor to my levels not coming back was the age I started.

>18 years old and don't have to worry about that because 300ng/dl natty t levels

yay I guess

>was wondering why I was getting such intense pip and why I was needing much more AI than usual (different AI source tho) on this blast
>source shipped me T400 instead of 250mg/ml test e
W H Y does T400 exist and more importantly W H Y are canadian sources so fucking garbage

how did you find out?

I complained to the source and he told me there was a labeling error with that particular batch

Me?

Frank Horrigan.

Seceret services.

You'll not go anywhere from here.

well I guess it's just an unintended frontload with free gear. I'd say it's a win.

do you have any idea how bad the pip is with 400mg/ml test e? it's fucking bad. I don't know how they make this shit hold but it can't be without a crap ton of supersolvent

can someone recommend a stack that will boost cardio and burn fat?
Im happy with where my musculature is at this point and id like to reap the benefits before summer runs out.

its not 'supersolvent', the ugl is just lame and probably uses high BA (causes pip because high BA, then causes more pip because BA leeches out from depot causing steroid to crash) instead of high BB

Steroids (not tren) + ITPP (boosts cardio) + do cardio.

the retard that starts with a t?

you know it

If you only do Test E, does it still mean you roid?

I mean your body produces it naturaly, so that means I'm natty right?

Depends, do you look natty user? You have grown well past the bounds of natty lifting right?

Damn, his obliques are massive for a guy his size.