If I wear a weighted gear at all times, will I become stronger?

If I wear a weighted gear at all times, will I become stronger?

yeah, but you'll want to be careful you don't hurt your joints. If I were using weighted gear I would take a shrimp shell supplement to help combat the damage being done to my joints. However, the scientific evidence saying it helps joins is still in inconclusive.

What about fish oil? I already take 6 a day, 3 in the morning and 3 at night.

I think some armies already do that in some way but just during activities I guess.

take the Daily Dose too and you'll be become even stronger

Hello prostate cancer

>wants to get stronger
>posts picture of jobber

I dont think fish oil will help in that regard. I think you're taking way too much fish oil.

Apparently, black people in ghettos wear weights around their ankles for awhile to boost the jumping power. No idea if it works but they swear by it.

Kek, underrated post

Those are ankle monitors. Ya know for convicts.

Haha

You'll blow out your joints for no actual benefit. Are fat people strong and whatever? You're suggesting the same thing, essentially.

Look, a weight vest would work, but just wear it when actually doing exercise, and don't wear more than 15-20%of your body weight (lean mass if you're a fat)

haha

They would be if they could take off their fat

Fuck off, phoneposter

What the fuck. I just take two a day and arleady started to think I was taking too much.

The package recommends six a day for joint health.

Haha! Well meme'd friend! Black people are criminals! Haha way to go! :^)

Calm down, Tyrone.

I was taking 4g a day. 1g per pill. OP could be taking a lower dose per pill.

Wow! What a response. 10/10. My compliments to you, white boy :)

I'm not even white though. Seriously, you're way too upset.

Except they are. Are you seriously trying to suggest that filthy subrace isn't full of criminals because you meme'd it so?

haha

Not really. Any strength have would have come with the cost of stressed joints.

Way to go lads! You are giving me a hearty laugh! Haha! Yes! Please keep giving me more original jokes! Way to go, friendos!

Haha, dude never saw that coming.

>friendos
Dude, no need for that since we're not your friendos, pal. I mean, c'mon.

Yes
Just dont run, jump, or bounce. Do this and your joints will be fine.

Also get a weight vest, not a backpack.

I have two 83lb adjustable vests that I wear at the sane tine

Black man here.

Just chiming in, you're not my brother. And you're very stupid. Please die.

Have you ever been to a ghetto lad?

Listen here buddy we're definitely not pals so don't call me one

Na man but I often end up mirin those ex-fat calves

That was literally what i took it as when i first read

preach brother.
real black men are self loathing and submit to their white masters.

haha lol

Summer is here already huh?

Well, Piccolo was the first one to get stronger than Androids 17, 18 and Imperfect Cell

read the thread, op, here's my response

Fish oil for joint health is for lubrication of joints at most, not necessarily building them up

you want something with collagen (UCII/Type II collagen is best), or you can keep it old school with glucosamine condroitin/msm but that shit isn't as effective as the recently studied Type 2 collagen.

ye but rip to ur spinal column

How'd you get your pecs so developed? Weighted nipple clamps?

>buying expensive weighted gear
>training like a human and not an oxen
See this sled? Fill it with rocks. Double or triple your bodyweight. Add rocks as you make progress. sled drags, reverse sled drags for quads, sled pushes, sled pullthrus, sled cable chest presses, sled sprints.

Try doing this in the inner city and coming across your crush and you want to explain but all your rocks fall out of the sled because you're on a hill and you have to run after them because they're rolling at excellerating speed, one of them have already flattened a dog