Will women approach attractive men?

Good looking (not quite Gandy) beta wondering if a qt will save me from the kv life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/75aX9mlipiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/75aX9mlipiY

Look for yourself

If you're really handsome and have a good personality, most women -except desperate fatties- will be too intimidated to speak with you. Just like the 8+/10 women, handsome men are usually lonely too.

Sure. It depends on her personality. Truly desirable women are constantly hounded by men for attention, though.

Yes

Truly good looking men are constantly hounded by women too. Just go to any college campus and see the way 8+ men are treated there.

>Coby Persin
OP here, exactly what I've been thinking.

Not generally. If you're young and just sitting around the skate park with your m8s or something gay like that, then yeah.
Except for that, if you're in a sociable environment and drinking, then they will. But it doesn't change every day activities except for eye contact and shit.

It's not on the same level at all. I have very good looking friends of both genders and you're kidding yourself if you think it's at the same level.
>college campus
This isn't exactly the "real world" but I think your point has validity

Good looking people are common as fuck. You don't stand out.

I never said it is on the same level. Also the level is changing since women are not supposed to be the pursuers. They are becoming less inhibited.

The "attractive" guy isn't that faggot coby

This looks fake af btw

No girl is going to "save" you. Get rid of this mentality and wake up. If you want something you gotta make it happen on your own

>Never happened to him
>Must be fake

I know, it's just that prank channels like that are not credible at all and every video seems fishy.

really? Fags being super aggressive and women resorting to schoolyard tactics seems accurate desu.

Has suspect pets tho

Not that guy, but it would be really easy for them to get their friends to walk up and say something. Not saying it is fake, but I am saying this would be really easy to fake.

This is a fact. Do you think humans have been breading with ugly fucks for millennia?

Yes, but only if you are REALLY attractive and not socially retarded.

I only had one friend who would actually get approached by girls at every party/event he went to. But he is a 6'1 handsome skelly (135 lbs) and a lot of the girls were slutty.

At my peak, I was maybe a 7/10 at best and I used to get hit on CONSTANTLY by women. I seem to have hit the wall a bit looks wise but even now I get hit on more than I would expect.

>Just like the 8+/10 women, handsome men are usually lonely too.
You'd be surprised how brazen women, especially young women, are with their advances. My 10/10 college roommate had uncomfortable amounts of attention from girls the entire time I lived with him, including from friend zoned girls who knew he had a committed girlfriend. Girls get Chad drunk when they're in close proximity to a truly handsome man. There's no other way to describe it. They spill their spaghetti and sperg all over themselves. Handsome men do NOT suffer for want of attention from the opposite sex.

I'm attractive and 3 girls ask me to be in a relationship, i say yes to one, the others 2 was when i was in a relationship so i tell them i already had a gf.

But most of the girls don't approach they just talk to you and make you clear that they want something with you by words, actions, friends, that's the way all girls go for guys.

Not exactly. I've had women and fags approach me before and they're more socially tactful than this. Not to mention everyone in the video is smiling and I'm pretty sure this is NY, which is a giveaway.

Any good stories about yoyr ,10/10 friend

When I was a little kid until high school I didn't have to make any sort of effort towards getting pussy, after I graduated it has slowed down considerably, but still happens mainly when I'm out bar hopping or at a club, basically I'm only hit on when women are intoxicated now.

I don't mind it though, I feel like more of a man when I pursue women rather than they pursue me, albeit I have an introverted personality so it helps when they are open and initiate conversation.

After you graduate it's time to build yourself as a man, having an alluring social media presence and getting a well paying career/dressing nicely and driving nice cars comes into the equation quite a bit, along with working on your physique and looking sexy.

At bars when they're drunk.

Yeah this sounds very interesting

>being a man
>alluring social media presence
You sound about 19 kiddo, take it easy on the advice.

Scripted

>slightly above average woman posts video of men aggressively harassing her in NYC, telling her to smile, getting angry when she doesn't acknowledge them, following her, etc
>dipshits angry for some reason when women claim to be harassed on the regular
>post video of a top 1% man walking through NYC
>most women "harass" him by making quiet remarks amongst their friends, only a couple approach him
>most of the aggressive and sleazy comments come from other men

What a dumb fucking video. I was totally on board at first too.

It's almost like men and women evolved to handle attraction differently

even if a girl were to approach you, you would still be too beta to do anything about it

Why are men evolved to be this aggressive? Because the women have to stick back and evaluate?

Because men can sling dick daily and get the town pregnant in a weeks time. Women get pregnant once a year. They're the commodities.

Women only seem to approach me only in a bar/party environment, and that's only when I make eye contact with them. They're usually slightly intoxicated too. It's like encountering a pokemon trainer in real life.

>tfw women don't approach me in general public though
Anyone else know this feel?

I had a friend who thought he was good looking and would constantly brag about overhearing random women whisper about "how hot he is" etc. Never witnessed this happening once in the many times we went out together. Some guys are literally delusional.

Women will sometimes approach you but most of the time it will be super discrete to the point where you won't even realize what they are doing. A woman's self-esteem is based on how attractive she feels and blatant rejection is ego-shattering for them, so they mask their "approaches" to make them seem innocuous.

Are you an idiot or do you just have low standards?
Good looking is relative to the norm so by definition they aren't common
Very few men look as good as OP's pic or this guy etc. You might see a couple people like this a year if you live in a big city

It is important to a lot of girls, maybe not at your age thirty something old man

Women like a man with confidence so if you are too much of a coward to approach her then she won't even consider you.