Hydration Sensation

ATTENTION!
ACHTUNG!
ATTENZIONE!

Reply to this post to participate in a water consumption roll game. All water must be consumed within the period of one hour. You are allowed to urinate as much as you like. By replying, you are bound to a verbal contract to complete the terms of your roll. Your last two numbers indicate the minimum amount. Feel free to drink as much as you like, though. If you have dubs, trips, or quads, you must consume the appropriate number of glasses in addition to following the additional instructions.

ROLL RANGE:

1-32 = 2 glasses
33-44 = 3 glasses
45-65 = 4 glasses
66-87 = 5 glasses
88-99 = 6 glasses

Dubs = + Post about how sexy you feel when drinking water, and being a lusty, hydrated beast.
Trips = Do a German jig while drinking one entire glass until it's empty. Eurobeat yodeling optional.
Quads = Become the water.

Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kthKhSIItRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why aren't you drinking water right now?

Bump

i'll be drinking these from a shot glass so....

>11

Make it sexy, my man. It's all in the hips and nips.

youtube.com/watch?v=kthKhSIItRE

>Trips = Do a German jig while drinking one entire glass until it's empty. Eurobeat yodeling optional.
DO IT FAGGOT
Enjoy being dehydrated

roll, how many glasses in one bottle?

rellin for dat dere h2o

Assuming common water bottle size, 1 bottle is equal to 1 glass, so will a number of 41, you need to consume three bottles of water.
I agree, I should and will do it shortly after refilling my large jug. I've been drinking non-stop, and will be resuming for the jig soon. In the mean time, better get started on those three glasses.

This user is trying to get stupid niggers killed. I am not going to get water intoxicated fag

You need to drink around 6 liters or so to potentially kill a 165lb male. The maximum on the list (6 glasses) is approximately only 1.5 liters. That's still only 1/4 of the kill value. You can increase your sodium intake while doing this if you're worried, too.

Stop making bait and excuses, you can't-swim water-deficient jungle bunny.

Just completed consuming a full glass of water while doing a German jig and hooting periodically. How goes the consumption boys?

What if I roll repeatedly and then drink the glasses consecutively? This could potentially be thousands of lethal gallons of water. It's not my fault you failed to be more explicit in defining the rules.

Rolling

I specified "roll", not "rolls". Thus, you are only bound up to a maximum of 6 glasses of water, according to my instructions. Any others would be your choice.

Better get to those 4 glasses of water, devilish boy.~

6 liters? damn I'm playing with death

roll my pii

Lets go

everyone says to drink more water

is it a meme? are there actual benefits beyond not being dehydrated?

>rolling desu

Rollan

feck

I've started drinking 3 liters a day. For the first time in my life I'm properly hydrated.

It feels good ,but Jesus that's a lot of water. Can't wait to lose weight so that my water needs go down too.

Not being dehydrated is where the benefits come from.

Healthier skin and more energy and whatever the fuck aren't magic water, it's your body being properly hydrated.

if trips I will become chad

I imagined myself in a few months with a big chest drinking water and all the roasties mirin, felt nice

I AM WATER

Rolling

gisele bundchen actually looks like a man and has an unattractive body

yet highest earning supermodel ever i think? world is weird

>gisele bundchen looks like a man
>highest earning supermodel
Fashion anything is filled with faggots to the brim
Are you surprised they would prefer the manliest women there?

rollin'

Nice, already 1 bottle in, this is gonna be easy.

Feels good, doesn't it? You can feel like this every time you drink water, too. Just remember this feeling, and relive it every time you consume water, and you will always be hydrated and hot.

Looks like someone's on the sexy train with those dubs! Make sure to tell us how sexy you're feeling during and after, good-lookin'.

Keep in mind, glasses/bottles before the game do not apply. Hydrate fully.

"6 cups" I'd be worried if it was in litres but rollin' anyway

Roll for pisserino maximo

Rolling. I'm thirsty.

The ranges are made to be easily achievable and legitimately helpful to your health at all levels. Just make sure you're drinking 3 GLASSES of water, and not three (measurement) cups.

88-99 get

Ok

Rowlin

Gimme drank

I just chugged a 1.5 liters bottle in the middle of my uni classroom, everyone cheered and was impressed by my durability and are inviting me to drinks. Thanks Veeky Forums

What's the best water bottle? Plastic, metal, or glass?

Gimme your best shot

Nipples must be rubbed with one hand mid-jig

rolloo

Lmao you will regret this.

rollio

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

how much is one glass?
250ml?

Water

eyyy

Specifying roll does not preclude me from performing the same action a second, third, etc time. Try again.

relling

Roll

>He thinks the 's' doesn't matter.
>He doesn't realize I'm trying to convert him to Waterism.
>He doesn't want to become the water with me.

Also,

>tfw a thread you made the other day had a rough time picking up, then started moving slowly but surely, and lasted to the middle of the morning without bumping it.

Why aren't you parched parrots drinking more water? Don't you want to be sexy water warriors?

DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK, DRINK! DRINK!

eh

rollin

Did you know?:

The sexiest posters are those who always maintain their hydration day in, day out. How many glasses of liquid lust have you consumed today?

COUNT ME IN AQUAMAN

rollski

roll

Just a friendly reminder to drink more water. I'm going to be exercising shortly, and will be increasing my water intake to compensate for all that will be lost.

Remember to drink more water, and stay sexy anons.