/fat/ "Independence" edition

Previous
>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Joined the gym yesterday. I'm 208 lbs, the trainer was shocked when I said my goal was 130. (I'm 5'5")

Is that good or bad?

>208 lbs
>(I'm 5'5")

wtf

This is a thread for fat people. I'm fat. Why are you surprised at that?

can you fat fucks just fuck off my board already?

I unironically hate all of you because you are fat, you're not excused just because you have "good intentions"

come back when you're actually fit and and contribute to the board you smelly pigs

If we leave, where will we learn to get Veeky Forums?

confess

I need my eight hours of sleep and these fireworks keep going off.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why are you feeding this troll

yes i realize people are fat here, i'm just trying to picture you in my head

also don't get a PT, just look up the basics and ask others for advice every now and then

i come into these threads just to add more wojak filters

BBQ ribs dripping with honey. Many many ribs

I'm 5'7 and my max was 260. And I know that there are people who post in this thread that were/are worse off than I was then. Welcome to /fat/

I hope next 4th of july I will be watching them with a loving gf. I will have a stable job and will be at my goal weight. At that time I wont mind giving up my sleep for I will enjoy being awake for once.

Call 911 saying you saw a smoke coming out of a bush

you can fuck off and die for all I care, you don't deserve to be fit you subhuman

fuck it, I need to get back on my healthy lifestyle. I ate so good and was feeling so great for four months and lost forty pounds, not just recently I started to eat like garbage and feel like garbage again. I haven't gained any weight back, but I can't allow it to get to that point.

I need to get under 200. I need to stop eating fast food. I told myself for too long "you can still eat fast food as long as you don't eat that much" but now it's just getting out of hand.

No more. Back to good shtuff.

I have to be up at 4:30 and it sounds like a fucking war is taking place all across my city

Fuck both of you. I just had to sweet talk my way out of a citation for sending some shells into the air for kids.

Who the hell calls the cops on people for fireworks on Independence Day?

Fuck, I wanna eat an entire jar of Jif now.

I had a 'snack' at Wendy's today to remember what chicken nuggets are like. Ordered 4 normal nuggets and 4 spicy nuggets. Didn't get anything else, just water.

Read up on them afterwards and was disgusted.

>dropped 15 kg from my starting weight
>have another 10-15 kg to go and getting more and more confident with my body
>still some of my friends make fun of me for having hourglass figure
I have big thighs and good calves from biking a lot when growing up
should I just go femboy when I get to my ideal weight this is kinda heartbreaking

traps are pretty awesome desu

yes

Keep your nose clean Apple. Your actions must be tempered by a reflective "will this impede my future career in the military."

If lighting fireworks on the 4th of July impedes my future career in the military then there is a distinct issue with the military that needs to be addressed and I'm happy to start that debate.

Oh I agree w/ your patriotism. Just keep in mind that you must be prudent on refraining from activities or actions that may cause unnecessary roadbumps. For example, instead of a citation, some LE agencies schedule court dates. Thus, if your court date is past your ship-out date...then a setback has occurred.

Eugh, what a nightmare. I guess I'll be a good little boy and keep my patriotism to sparklers and snakes.

Thanks mate. Its good to be mindful, I reckon.

I started /fat/ as a containment board for fatties.

Would a woman be weirded out if I was all about my health and staying fit but totally fine with her being chubby?

Frankly I'm a little weirded out.

Are you kidding? A fatty finding a fit attractive person is often the goal of fatties.

But it may be harder to stay fit if she eats or especially if she cooks garbage.

Glad to hear you are thinking before you act. Very similar in a weight-loss goal. To illustrate, a /fat/bro could toss caution to the wind and con sume mass quantities of American goodness today. However, tomorrow his weightloss or goal progress may suffer and/or setback his goal date.

>Who the hell calls the cops on people for fireworks on Independence Day?
Niggers and immigrants

Yeah I mean Ive always been attracted to bigger women. Not exclusively, but I would not turn down a bigger woman.

Good luck finding one that is sane. Fatties can get pretty clingy, jealous, and manipulative because of lifelong insecurities. Not that it's exclusive to them, but they have a higher rate because of an obvious disadvantage from other women groups.

while at the store today i bought a 6-pack of cheese rolls since they were on sale for 99 cents. on the bright side they're only 200 calories each, and there's 7g of protein in each.

The fuck is a cheese roll

it's a bread roll but with cheese on top.

Just don't launch them in the suburbs, in the city or in dry areas and we're good. Go out into a field and shoot them off there. Fireworks used to trigger panic attacks from my PTSD and they still scare my dog.

>ate 2.25 days worth of calories
Kill me.

>Klondike bar
>2
>Kill me

You're doing a fine job of that yourself. Get back on the wagon, asshole.

Ice Cream is the only thing in life that gives me joy since I have no gf or hobbies besides vidya and I'm wrecking my academic career ;_;

if it's available near you there's halo top icecream. about 240 calories for a small tub.

No confessions today. I met with my PT today to do back day. All day I was at a big BBQ with like 40 people. All I could do is eat 2 chicken breasts and fruit/vegetable plates. Was really frustrating, but every time I reached for a potato chip I thought of my 4 day plateau at 208. Feels frustrating man.

Neck yourself

I've worked out the last 4 days, I've averaged 1575 calories, and I'm still fucking stuck/gaining weight. Wutttt??

maybe underestimating intake or you've increased salt intake leading to water retention. give it more time or try eating less / measuring better

I don't think my measurement is perfect, but I'd say I'm within 20%, and I'm at a 1400+ calorie daily deficit. I have wiggle room. You could be right about salt, but my water % isn't changing much.

Yesterday, I had 4 of the exact same turkey wraps (yes they're delicious)

- wrap (50 calories, 11g carbs)
- 3.5 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 2 pieces of sharp cheddar cheese
- avocado
- tomato
- lettuce

are you measuring at a consistent time relative to when you defecate? I always measure right after I poo in loo. if you're clogged up that could explain it

Fucked up real bad over the last few days but it's not a big deal. I should get back on it after tonight

I am consistent. I wake up, take a caffeine pill, take a large shit, and weigh after. After 4 days of a *consistent* deficit and daily exercise, I'm surprised I haven't lost an ounce. I may be plugged up. More fiber?

Don't go femboy, if you hit the gym and work out consistently you'll overcome the body type you have and make it look better

I didn't cheat for 3 weeks and I finally ordered a pizza and I didn't even enjoy it.

It's only been 4 days that's not that bad. Just wait it out you will probably have a "woosh" where you wake up one day and a heap has come off. That is assuming youre confident that youre not actually over eating or anything

more fiber might help, probably couldnt hurt anyway

I don't eat out at all ever. I know the contents of everything that goes in my mouth. I limit carbs, drink a lot of water, limit sodium, count every calorie.

Even at 2000 calories, my trainer has specifically told me to eat more. I'm doing 45 minutes of intensive cardio in the mornings, and strength training in the afternoon. Sure, I could be underestimating here and there (when in doubt, I overestimate, and most things I eat I log 2 servings of)

Are you that person from the last thread?

I go to the store and buy oatmeal cookie halotop. Shit is nasty cinnamon oatmeal, not cookie.

Fuck fasting

I made it to 9pm without eating and failed. Gonna try again tomorrow and see if I can last an entire day. I need more discipline.

6'2" 245 lb manzepplin here

KmFasting is completely unnecessary, but good luck tomorrow.

I'm slowly becoming a vegan

>fasting
try gooing keto if you havent already

I could do keto I suppose

My main goal is just not to lose the little muscle I have and look as least skinnyfat as possible when I get down to a reasonable 200 lbs. Only then can I lift at maintenance

I just have a reunion in 3 weeks and need to drop some weight quick to fit into my suit

I've logged all my calories on MFP and just fucked up. Had two pizza subs and TV dinners on top of that I just can't control my hunger when I'm lunch at work Kekspeed

What can you eat on keto aside from seasonless meats? Seems like a lot of green vegetables have too many carbs as well

I think I'll go on a 500 calorie diet, I my goal is to lose 60-80 pounds.

>tfw at over half a large Papa Johns pizza and 2 bags of pork rinds today

Nothing to confess, father.
I have nothing to binge on. Only got zucchini ,eggs and mustard in my fridge.

this is my dream but with a fatty bf

you dont need to do an entire day, for me i just do intermittent fasting, just eat 1-2 bigger meals a day.

Like 1 1000 calorie keto meal would work at the same time every day

You can season meats. You can eat vegetables, you just have to be careful of which. Stuff like spinach is fine.

I eat yogurt and peanut butter regularly.

Healthy fats like olive oil and avocado are important.

Remember ,keto isn't no carb, it's very low carb. Most people can stay in ketosis with 40g of net carbs. And they should. Getting carbs from vegetables, nuts, and fruits is still a good thing, you just can't go over.

What are Wojack filters?

>seasonless meats?
What a crook of bullshit.

I got a 6 pack and still spend more time in this thread than any others

I'm a 5'6" 256 lb teenage neet where the fuck am I supposed to go twat. This post is actually helpful

dude, why?

why are you fucking yourself? what excuse do you have? you don't want to make an effort for all of those things, you just want to eat ice cream?

why are you even here?

My Weight loss has been going ok so far over the last three months doing it super casually making a rough note in my head of the calories etc

Last week I decided to track on an app, all the calories, macros etc - Did my cardio, Did my lifting, ate at 1500 religiously

Weigh in today +1.5 lbs

Is this what utter despair feels like?

Get chick fil a grilled chicken nuggets. 210 calories for 12 and 38g of protein.

Sounds good but I smell a shill

Just passed eight months of maintenance, still hate exercising so I guess skinnyfat for life

What exercises have you tried? Find something you like.

Meh. Grilled defeats the purpose.

Besides, Chik-fil-a was closed because of MURICA DAY. I'd totally have gone there for chicken strips instead.

>lost over 120lbs, been maintaining for 6 months now
don't give up friendos

congrats user :)

Thats nothing user
Keep your chin up and keep going

The most important thing is to keep going. Do not let that setback throw you into despair.

Working with this older fella. Must be in his late 50s or early 60s. Not terribly obese but firmly overweight. Fucked up hunchback. Anyways, so far tonight (since 10PM) he has consumed : can of grape soda, can of cream soda, half a family sized bag of tootsie roll fruit chews, three small bags of doritos, three twinkies, and a large tray full of mexican rice. Jesus. I give him less than five more years at this pace.

Getting invisalign tomorrow, probably will struggle with solids for a couple days so making a celery soup tonight. Hopefully this means my Friday weigh in will be good, wouldn't like to be knocked out of tourney first round.

I love celery soup so much.

Hey if he has the money, why not? Having someone show him the basics and be responsible to can be a good thing

To clarify, it isn't a personal trainer. They just help you develop a plan. I told them I wanted to do SS or SL, they showed me the form, and then suggested I substitute some exercises that would be easier (I couldn't figure out carbs rows). They're just gym staff.

Is my nigga rainman here? It's seems like it's been a while. How're you doing lad? Your health better?

Tried using the stationary bike today. It really hurt my ass and gooch. Maybe when I have lost a bit more weight...

Sorry man, been a bit busy and tired these days. Lurking but not really posting.
Found a cute trap at the gym and we've been spending time together. Makes me forget about my problem.

>Meh. Grilled defeats the purpose
>can't eat chicken without muh deep fried breading

Spoken like a true fatty

How often i should weight myself? Once per two weeks? Once per month?

I average about 10 times a day. The data is useful.

I hate surprises by the way.

fat fucks

Once a week is good without being overkill.

I'll never understand the appeal of ice cream.