Herpes

Hey Veeky Forums. I've got the herp and take medication for it. Daily suppression therapy. This girl wants to hook up this weekend. Should I do so without telling her? I take a pill everyday for the herp and haven't had an outbreak in months and, of course, I'll be using a condom.

What do you lads think? Worth it, unethical, or no? Haven't had sex in a year.

Tell her you fucker.

Jesus christ being a fucking degenerate is not Veeky Forums

You don't understand. When you tell them, they don't want to fuck you. Hence why no sex in a year.

Nah
Bareback her and act innocent when she tells you about getting herpes
Play with fire you get burnt

Well if they don't want to, that's because they don't want to catch your fucking herpes m8. Understandable, I think you'd agree. Just ask your doctor how easily you can transmit it to girls given the fact that you haven't had an outbreak in a while

I wouldn't even know how to live day to day

I'm sorry man. I wish you the best.

Tell her and anyone else. You have to, and condoms do not cover all exposed areas.

Also try looking online for partners.. I've known very attractive girls over the years that have had herpes and were honest about it

I got it too. My last relationship we had unprotected sex everyday for about 4 months and she never got it. I wasn't on the pill either. If you're on the pill, no outbreak, and your using a condom then don't waste your time telling her. Literally no chance she'll get it.

Fuck this scumbag nigger from niggeragua

Tell her or you're a complete piece of shit. Be responsible. BE A MAN

>Literally no chance she'll get it
Except that's fucking wrong you idiot

If you're gonna go around banging strangers you know the risks you're taking

>i have hpv, only ever had one outbreak
>bareback girls all the time
>one girl breaks out really badly
>sent me a picture and it was awful
>act disgusted and block her
>still bareback sluts

D E V I L I S H

It's really not so bad desu. I only hop back on it when I'm in a relationship/gonna fuck. Other than that, just eating clean and working out goes a fucking long way.

Then you know how I feel. I got cheated on, cucked essentially. There is still a chance to transmit fyi, it's just super low with a condom and medicine.

WOW PLEASE DIE NOW

BLEACH IS UNDER THE SINK IN MOMMY'S KITCHEN

>things that never happened

All you goddamn retards who don't have herpes and don't know what you're talking about. I've been living with this shit. I would know. The chance you transmit with no current breakout, are on supressive therapy, and also using a condom is so fucking thin if you were to transmit it it's fucking fate. The bitch deserves the herpes at that point. If you plan on keeping her around tell her first. But if it's just a fuck and dump the chances are so slim there's no point. Living with herpes is hard enough with you cunts blowing the shit way out of proportion, then trying to just get laid on top of that is a whole nother issue. Fuck you all.

>living with herpes is horrible
>therefore it's okay to risk giving it to someone

Consider suicide

Butthurt roastie detected

If they wanna slut around it's hardly on me to stop them catching stds
They know the risks and they've chosen to accept them

you meanie

Bump.

absolute cunt. if the girl you got it from had told you before you fucked her you could have avoided being a filthy bug carrier. you're worse than she is.

>Wow, I can't believe some rotten cunt hid this STD from me and now I caught it
>Guess I'd better hide this from women so that they all risk catching it if they sleep with me

Go shove your infested cock in some bugchasing faggot's ass instead you pozzed up freak.

OP, you know you can go to jail for infecting someone with your monkey aids knowingly right?

>The bitch deserves the herpes at that point.

You are human garbage.

Show us your post outbreak OP.