I was thinking about trying sardines as a snack/small meal at work

I was thinking about trying sardines as a snack/small meal at work.

What is the best way to eat them? Just raw or with some bread, maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

garlicmatters.com/fishermans-eggs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they stink, your coworkers will love you

>Just raw
they are cooked , just eat them
cream cheese is good on em

what's more important is making sure nobody can see you.

Open the can at home and rinse them out in the sink until most of the stinkjuice is gone. Then put the fishes in a little tupperware container so you dont stink up the lunch room

I usually eat them over pasta or ramen noodles. Of course, that's the college version of me (I live near the sea so canned sardines are cheapest source of animal protein)

throwing away gains
just eat them outside in your car

hot sauce and mustard. THAT. IS. IT.

Well I work in a steel mill and I'm by myself 90% of the time so they can stink away

Holy shit what? I've never considered this but sounds good af. OP get the kind in olive oil and they are good out of the can, hot sauce is tasty too. Sardines are delicious, only flaw are the after burps.

Sardine and cream cheese bagels are a staple for me. I usually buy them in bulk at Costco or BJs. Pro tip don't get them at a grocery store cause they go for like $3 a can but at wholesale you can get 10 cans for $9.

If you can find them in spicy spabish sauce theyre awesome right out of the can.

God bless user will do. I work in a bakery so i get free bagels, guess its time to bulk again.

Nigga why don't you just eat beef jerky

beef jerky fucks with your sperm

it'll give you retarded kids

Ho science unless you can explain

Mix together with malt vinegar and have it on toast.

You'll thank me later.

Beef jerky is like $3 for 65g here. Sardines are 56c for 125g.

Ok listen up you FUCKS.

I eat sardines approx. 5x a week. I have good taste. This is my advice.

1. All brands aren't the same. Some are shite. Buy "Wild Planet" in water. They are the best sardines that are readily available.
2. Pop the can just a little bit, pour out the juice, and rinse them off just a little while the can is cracked. Easy to do and you don't get any of the juice on your hands.
3. Eat. The brand I suggested tastes great plain, however, if you want you can add a little hot sauce or black pepper.
4. Enjoy gains.

Oh, forgot to mention. If you have a gf you'll need to get some pineapple juice pills. Your cum WILL taste and smell like fish if you eat canned fish even occasionally.

I eat them often. I love the ones in mustard sauce straight from the can. I always have some in my backpack.

I like them on toast with lettuce and tomato, mustard sauce optional. I also make fisherman's eggs sometimes, google recipes for it. fit would approve of dem macros

Mix them with whatever you like and have them on toast. mustard for example.

>I also make fisherman's eggs
I just jewgled that
>garlicmatters.com/fishermans-eggs/
Looks fucking delicious user

My favorite way is mash them into about 0.5cm^3 chinks, mix with tabasco and put on toast.

>fish meal at work.
Don't forget to microwave it!

Blend them up, mix with some whey, broccoli and orange juice in a shaker. Serve fresh and enjoy.

Use a wide dish or use fewer eggs or cook for longer. 4 eggs in a smallish dish (normal sized cereal bowl) won't cook in that time.

Are you in America OP? Everyone you work with is going to bitch about it until the end of the day every day you bring them in. Americans think fish smells like dirty pussy and not the other way around.

How you eat them isn't as important as when you eat them, and you don't eat them when you are at work.