Are you fitness guys going bald

I have been taking precautions since I was 20. I'm 26 now and still getting complimented for amazing hair by barbers and stylists (Its almost like how ever girls tells me I have a great dick, but that's neither here nor there) and it's all because I started early.

I should be balled by now or at least losing hair. Both grandpa's were bald, their dad's were bald. But me? Do me a favor. I've been using DHT inhibitor shampoo for years and it's fuckin working amazing. I still have little baby hairs along my hairline and they turn into longer thicker strands after a few months.

I also take a supplement that has a ton of healthy hair ingredients.

So the point of this thread? If you're a young cat with baldness in your family start taking precautions. Don't take any pharmaceuticals though.

>balled

>balled
fucking lmao

Barbers complimenting your hair is like hookers complimenting your dick. You're an idiot

Wrong. During my brothers last haircut, they straight up told him his options were limited due to his hairline and hair thickness.

>balled

Autumn - 1 season

op trying to pretend he isn't embarrassed that he writes at a 4th grade level

Hey OP, I have really nice hair as well but I notice my hairline getting pulled back.

What are some other things besides DHT blocker shampoo that I could use?

Thanks

I've always naturally had thick, lush hair. My issue is with my scalp, it gets very dry very quickly to the point where if I'm not slathering it with coconut oil once every two days it flairs up and itches like crazy.

No baldies anywhere in my family tree though so I'm probably good for my hair line.

>s almost like how ever girls tells me I have a great dick, but that's neither here nor there)

lmfao how fucking sad an insecure is this virgin

>yes and im only in my 20s
JUST

You are so proud of your hair you took a selfie and posted a blog about how hairdressers give you compliments

You are an immense faggot and not even good hair can help you

> Hairline is receding a bit but my hair/crown is still extremely thicc

what does it mean?

I'm not OP but only kids must find that stuff funny. It must be true that people here are retarded.

with you posting here, definitely

I'm afraid it's too late =(

damn dude you obliterated him!!!

>Do me a favor
Brit?

That fucking retard got what he rightly deserved.

Thats just a cowlick!

respect dude, he got his ass handed to him

thanks bros.

we can laugh at whatever the fuck we want, because we lift and hvae the right to do so. don't let retards like that guy go without a burn.

Stfu

List the supps and shampoos you use senpai

About to start finasteride today brehs, pray for me.

>75 year old grandfather has a full head of hear
>44 year old father still has full head of hair, no gray hairs
>milf who cuts my hair says i'm probably going to have a full head of hair when I get older

wow thanks dad

I take GNC nourishhair and use RX4 Hairloss shampoo which can be bought off Amazon.

I used the Rogaine cream for a couple of months when I was 20 but it irritated my scalp.

maybe you're not your father's son