Give me one good reason you waste your time using spices and seasonings like a beta numale and aren't boiling your...

Give me one good reason you waste your time using spices and seasonings like a beta numale and aren't boiling your chicken breasts like a real man.
>B-But it doesn't taste good!
Kek, how does it feel living life on pussy mode?

>unironically eating chicken
Nice slave food

I don't need spices to like my food.

Quite enjoy when my fiancé makes me enchiladas. Pussy mode is comfy.

but i do boil them sometimes

im just not that lazy & it makes my kitchen smell like $1.99/lb chicken

Fiancé is a man.
Fiancée is a woman.

Yes, and?

>like a real man
only IRL faggots say gay shit like this. Kill yourself.

>boiling chicken
Enjoy your dry chicken.

>He boils his chicken
You fucking moron do you have any idea how much protein you're breaking down? Eat that shit raw!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Kek

next time you boil some chicken you should pour the water on your face right after mate

>t. triggered numale
Would you like some ketchup with your tendies too?

That actually sounds really good, thanks.

are you making chicken soup with it? or discarding the water?
boiled meat from making soup is damn good and anyone who says otherwise is literally a child

this pic isn't chicken, but having made chicken soup with whole pieces of chicken - they are damn tasty too

>no seasonings with food
I smell the blood of an englishman

Welcome user :)

pic related, it's OP

Wasted time? How long does it take you to sprinkle salt and peper over a chicken breast?

>eating chicken
>like a real man

Hmm

Let me tell you about eating tasteless chicken.

In my second year of college, I found out that a chain of stores in my city overstocks chicken - that gets sold by half the price when approaching sell-by date.

Every weekend, I went out and got the half-priced chicken before the retired people and other lowlifes got to it. Then I cooked it in batches of 3 - 4 chickens at once, each weighing in at about 3.3 lb raw. Then I stripped the chickens, ziplocked the cooked meat into 0.7 lb bags and stacked my freezer with them.

For the whole winter, I had a steady protein source at hand, that never ran out, and was cheap by cost (gram of protein / price).

Now, here's the bad part: if stripped too early, the chicken was dry as sawdust. Had to be washed down with a glass of water, practically forcefed. The taste was like oven baked and frozen chicken: bad. But I managed.

Chicken tastes great if you make it fresh.

Jack and the beanstalk!
>rip childhood

I am a woman

um...ok?