Does anyone actually have success on these dating sites?

Does anyone actually have success on these dating sites?

Im becoming increasingly depressed the longer I use this, I thought I was a fairly good looking guy.

mummy giv milky

My only tip is to make urself kind of appear ambiguous. Don't have a caption, don't make yourself fall into a jock/ alt guy/ festivalhead/ etc. stereotype. let the thots apply their own characteristics to you.

Everyone thinks this of themselves. You're not. If you're a 7/10 and not obviously autistic (autists must be 8/10), you'll get at least 5-10 matches a day.

Define success.
I get matches.
I've met up with a few.
I've had a few come over and blow me then leave.
However, for finding a real partner, go find one in real life.

Its a complete crap shoot.

Some days i'll get shitloads of matches, sometimes i'll go weeks without a singke one. Half of the women don't respond and the other half of the time you can't even get to the point of asking them out because they just say hi and don't respond after or seemingly try to cut off all conversation.

And then you meet up with them and they don't look anything like their pictures or their personality is completely different. I have literally had dates where I couldn't recognise the beast that turned up as the woman in the pictures.

Met my wife on tinder.
Judge away,
2 years in and still going great.

Met my love of a lifetime through tinder, but I'm fairly certain we're the exception that confirms the rule.

How long have you been on it and how many dates have you been on?

Bullshit, it goes up and down with little rhyme or reason. Anyone who says otherwise has just downloaded it. I've had the app for years and had dozens of dates over it, some times i can get 7 matches in a day and sometimes i'll get nothing for weeks.

Unless you're chad and they bump you up because you get likes. They do dodgy behind the scenes shit for matching. Its all a business.

I slept with 2 girls from tinder but i already had met them before. saw them on there, matched with them and then made it happen.

On coffee meets bagel its more relationship oriented as opposed to hookup oriented. i matched with a few girls on there but 1 of them i "dated" for a month and slept with her. Relationship didnt workout tho.

Idk i've had it installed for years but i don't use it often, usually in spurts of a week here or a month there. I've had like a dozen dates from it and they've all been shit apart from 3; one of them was an azn who wouldn't let me dick her after 6 dates and then left the fucking country, one turned out to be a chubby cutter with a cavernous cunt when i got to fugging on 2nd date, one had a good first date but on second date swore like a sailor in a nice restaurant and only talked about all the times she got fucked up at uni.

Nigga, why the fuck are you taking Tinder whores to nice restaurants? Its no wonder they aren't fucking you, because you're being a beta bitch. Tinder is for sex. If a Tinder slut does not agree to sex on first date, move on to the next one.

They are a waste of time here in continental Europe at least. In USA and UK it was always easy to fuck immediately.

That being said: don't waste your time on it unless you really get out of it what you want. Most women on there look for an ego boost and have nothing better to do, or they failed to attract a partner IRL so they need online dating. These are physically and/or mentally the bottom of the barrel.

As a guy you waste valuable time. It's better to talk to girls in real life. It's also easier now because most 'men' are too busy talking to hambeast #34 on their phone, while IRL there a qtπ available

She is thick, tight and solid

Is there a dating app that isn't just for sex?

I just treat it like an actual fucking date.

Bio and the content of your pictures go a long way. If you only have one picture (even worse if it's just your face) and no bio, then you'll get maybe a couple matches every week or so. Even then it's from 5s.

Also her breasts are fake.

How are you supposed to set up a Tinder profile if you're a complete loner with no interesting pics?

just b urself bro

Do you have a sister who you have a good relationship with? If yes she'll be all for helping you out.

I literally creampied a freshman girl from tinder 7.5 hours ago exactly

try harder, get swole-r

Breh, you're asking to get an STD or a kid just going around willy nilly busting nuts in a chick.
I say it because I care.

Wow how 2 get 18 yr olds

1. can't have kids
2. I just use my judgement, and I hate condoms anyway

b confident
they are emotionally weak and idiotic

met a trans through Tinder, we had a date, first night fuck, been dating since.

So are you a Ga y

Luis?

>as a guy you waste valuable time
Lmfao yeah swiping right a few minutes a day on your phone takes so much time. Youre just an uggo coper who cant get laid.

>>still never had a match
>>joke profile gets a match every couple of weeks

The astonishing behavior of women though. 6/10 women saying they're picky.

no, balls didn't touch
neither of us is called Luis

Hey, if you're down to take the risk all the more power to you.
Condoms do suck, I never make my wife's bf wear one because he just complains the whole time.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FITNESS WHY TF ARE U POSTING THIS HERE
R9K>>>>
SOC>>>>>>
ADV>>>>>>

lmao cuz your story sounds a lot like mine met this guy through tinder we met at night had some coffee date we fugged and we've been together since

first date was steakhouse date cuz muh gains

Rootie tootie just go get them prostie tooties