youtube.com/user/maxxchewning
youtube.com/channel/UC8o243nTlZZnfuzxnxPFrEg
youtube.com/watch?v=93utrjhLwo8
youtube.com/watch?v=kNM2wkhUhEA
youtube.com/watch?v=_qgUN-UZf0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not him

Cavaliere1961

What's that weird guy's name. Old man, always has a beanie and a soft voice.

>always has a beanie and a soft voice.
Maybe a fedora?

Scooby thanks

Alan Thrall's turds are probably bigger than 99% of Veeky Forums

all things gym, hookgrip, clarence0, jujimufu

alphadestiny

The one true natty king
TRAIN UNTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEDDDEEEEUEUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHH!!!

He has a good mentality

Connor Murphy

Scott Herman is pretty good. I do like buff dudes channel as well.

Juggernaut
Supertraining

JujiMufu is our guy

Eric Bugenhagen

The Golden One obviously

The wizard Clarence

Nick Kiger, Kiger Strength

Posts vids with Kevin Oak and Larry Wheels picking up the big weights.

Lost respect for him after he had to go back and revise bad technique advice he put out and when I found out he still can't bench 315.

youtube.com/user/maxxchewning best youtuber full stop m8

Ever forward

Frank Yang

Athlean X no doubt

>Athlean X no doubt
>Scott Herman is pretty good. I do like buff dudes channel as well.

Seconding these.

what the fuck is that form, his knees will hurt if he put anything on the fucking bar

Nick Strength and Power

hands down

Josh Magee youtube.com/channel/UC8o243nTlZZnfuzxnxPFrEg

Brian Alsruhe
Maxx Chewning
Omar Isuf

Alsruhe is okay, but he's annoying as fuck and the other two are shit-tier trash.

No, not really.

Johnnie Candito
Ben Rice
Garrett Blevins

buff dudes are weak as fuck. Like, really weak. Should be a red flag

'no'
seems like a nice enough guy but has nothing original to offer. also weak as fuck

You're not exactly wrong in terms of helpfulness but he has some weird notions in his head

>six inch cutshorts
kek no way

Scooby

RAW GOMAD
BULGARIAN METHOD WITH JEFFERSON DEADLIFT

Did he even read SS? His squat form is terrible. This is the problem with unqualified Youtubers giving fitness advice.

Clarence though he doesn't release nearly enough content

if your goal is to look good he's probably ok to listen to

Most talented/impressive? Clarence
Funniest? Elginintensity
Most knowledgeable? Gonna be a toss up. Guys like Alan Thrash just spews stuff that Mark Rippetoe and co. came up with.

bad taste elgintensity sucks

Butt hurt crossfitter found.

i'd insult you but you find elgin funny so it's not like i can degrade you any further

Yup

Addressing why hes unfunny is a better argument than saying im self deprecating my self by saying hes funny.

wrong

what about Brian Alsruhe? The only downside are his reddit-tier quips, besides that he's bro-tier and strong af

Silent Mike

Arash Rahbar at the moment, he's recently started putting out some great content

Great reply 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=93utrjhLwo8

Tyson Edwards.

Athlean-x
Actually cares about making people functionally strong and avoid injuries.

Candito but I don't understand what's wrong with his face

youtube.com/watch?v=kNM2wkhUhEA

+Brian

>admitting when you're wrong and correcting the error
That's when you're supposed to increase your respect for somebody, user.

Juji doesn't do much informative, but as entertainment, he's 10/10. Even his vlogging is great. One thing I can't stand is vlogging. I don't give a shit about your life. But Juji? He's always funny and entertaining.

Markus Ruehl

Omarisuf

candito, bugenhagen, omar, clarence, athlean x, juji

Ninja Tyler is the best hands down

Antranik for bodyweight fitness
Alan Thrall for weight lifting

Let's see, which ones was I subscribed to before I gassed my Jewtube account...

>Supertraining
Turned the channel pretty much into a business recently. The older long, in-depth "how to" videos with elite lifters need to be watched by everyone though.
>Omar Isuf
His target audience has always been the same, like he was when he started. Teenagers who want to go to the gym. His mannerisms are annoying. He's got some good videos, but they're often clickbait titles and he repeats the same stuff with different people. HOW TO GROW YOUR CHEST WITH THREE SIMPLE TRICKS
>Alan Thrall
Not impressively strong, natty, does many things, but none of them on a high level. He's basically an average guy. Which is good because you're probably an average guy too. World class talents are often too far away from the average lifter.
>Candy Toe Crush
RIP. Did the same videos like every other youtuber. "how to squat" etc. His programs are decent.
>Brian Alsruhe
Impressive Guy, knows his shit. Should talk less and get to the point faster. And his constantly "thank you so much", "I'm so humbled", is getting annoying.
>Starting Strength
Rippetoe is a good guy. Look past his "my way is the only way" attitude and you can find valuable information here. Yeah, he's not a world class coach, but he doesn't have to be. Like Alan, he's good for the average guy who just wants to get strong.
>Scooby
Fuck Scooby. Pretty much like Rippetoe, he's the "my way is the right way" type of guy. Yes, most people who start lifting do it to look good, but to completely neglect strength and only go to "how can I build muscle and get lean to look good" is retarded. I wasted 2 years following his advice before I started proper strength training.
>Juggernaut Training Systems
Great channel, high quality stuff. The informative videos are worth it definitely. Focus is on powerlifting and weightlifting, if you don't compete in either you have to take it with a grain of salt.

I liked the Buff Dudes channel back when it was form guides and recipe vids, before it became a lifestyle vlog with dumb skits.

viruses of the gym is great wym

Is he on gear ?

Athleanx
Jeff nippard
Calum Von Moger

Only 3 I watch

>Jujimufu
Great Guy. He pretty much only does stupid shit, but he's very entertaining.
>Eric Bugenhagen
Pure Intensity. Haven't followed him much since he started restructuring his channel. Pretty raw content. His Lifts are motivating as fuck, and his advice is good as well. You can find a playlist of his lifting music too, which is awesome.
>The Golden One
Doesn't do much Fitness related stuff anymore. And even when he did, it was meh. If you can agree with him politically, good channel, but he's not much in regards to fitness.
>clarence0
Harry Squatter. Impressive guy. Mostly motivating, not sure what he does recently, but his old videos just him silently lifting heavy ass weight are classics.
>Rich Piana
Pianoman. Entertaining sometimes, but his long ass videos and him talking for 10 minutes to make a 20 second point are tiring. Great source of memes, but his vlogging shit isn't really interesting.
>Markus Ruehl
German Bodybuilder. Doesn't give a shit. Very entertaining. I wouldn't follow his advice necessarily, but the way he shits on "fitness-hipsters" is great. Only if you understand german though.
>Elgintensity
Doesn't do much, which is good. Roasting stupid lifters only is funny for so long.
>Delray Misfits
Mostly entertainment. Big Lenny is a walking Red Pill dispensary. The bantz are great, but the videos tend to be too long. Jason Genova is a fucking piece of shit and every video he appears in becomes total crap.
>Silent Mike
Meh. Standard vlogging shit. Q&A's with always the same questions and answers. I don't give a shit about your life.
>Jason Blaha
That fucking guy will spam your subscription box. He's a deranged lunatic, but still knows his stuff - at least in theory. If you can ignore his youtube drama crap and look past the fact that he's fat, he can deliver some good info.

I think that's all of them

Delray misfits, getting ready for the ruby it sick it piss gotta lean out for the ruby baby gonna be lean and mean I'm coming for you Dale and Lenny with that barn door back baby it piss it sick it revolting k peace out bye

>you can find a playlist of his lifting music

where?

>Brian Alsruhe
Impressive Guy, knows his shit. Should talk less and get to the point faster. And his constantly "thank you so much", "I'm so humbled", is getting annoying.

His gym has amputees, cripples, and literal retards get training. Seeing what it takes for them to pull off lifts, occasionally big ones, has got be be humbling.

Just look on youtube "Eric Bugenhagen Intensity playlist" or something. It's also on Spotify.

CANDITO PLEASE COME BACK

>Clarence0
Really strong dude that could have come out of R9k. Never really gives advice or even talks. Big on the olympic lifts.

>Calstrength
My personal favorite. Their old tutorial videos are great ways to learn mobility exercises and form for the Olympic lifts. Their new videos feature less interesting people (no shankle), but nevertheless are well edited and entertaining.

>Meg Squats
Good motivation for girls who are getting into lifting. She does the same kind of blogging thing that Mark bell, Silent mike, Omar, etc... do.

>Juggernaut Training
The new starting strength. These guys are professionals who know how to coach international level athletes. They have an interesting podcast.

Hookgrip/ATG/Etc...
Great top quality olympic lifting footage. They do a good job editing footage of athletes training and warming up for world record lifts.

>Brosciencelife
Used to be really funny, now its just kinda old. He's trying to do a TV show now but the first pilot episode sucked.

Yeah, he's a great guy, I don't disagree. But from the perspective of the consumer of his videos, starting and ending every video with 5 minutes of "thank you guys so much, I'm so humbled by the support I get and I really appreciate if you buy my t-shirts and it's so great that you subscribed and I could never have imagined being here and it's so awesome and I'm so thankful and I thank you so much and everyone who comments and likes and shares and who buys my program, I thank you so much for that and seeing people get results and being positive and I love you so much guys and thank you so much" gets annoying.
Leave that for special occasions like subscriber milestones or announcement videos of some sort, but not every single one of them.

Fucc of

Found the Poser.

I understand now; I started watching his videos as they come out so it hasn't me yet, but I do agree it's excessive.

The true patrician answer. Will be interesting to see if he does Strengthwars and is really as strong as he claims though.

what the fuck? do you guys watch 2 hours of fitness youtube videos a day?

I just learned the proper form by youtube searching then do my workouts

0. Frank Yang
1. Jeff ClevelandCavalier
2. Hugetwins
3. Scoobs
4. Alphamanlet
5. Elliott from 4 years ago

9000. Elliott now
9001. ironically watching Hemingway's Q&As
9002. TheGoyimOne

I stopped subscribing all fitness channels. It's just rehashed shit over and over again or just vlogs. The only fitness related stuff I'm still subscribed to is brosciencelife and that's just because dom's funny, although his tv show is going to suck ass and I won't watch it.

>touting yourself as a coach
>can't do your job properly

Oh, I might add, when I was still starting out and needed basic information, channels like Omarisuf, Alan Thrall and similar ones were pretty useful. Buff dudes for protein rich dessert recipes. Their protein fluff recipe is the only one without xanax gum, which is great because I can't find that shit in any stores.

FRONK YUAN

>bad technique
Said bad technique still let him squat over 500. The squat is the only lift where he changed his technique. Yeah, he can't bench 315, but that's mainly because he's a strength austist. He cares more about his deadlift and squat. He's even admitted that he neglects upper body and arm training in general because he doesn't really care about it. He's started benching more now because he suddenly cares about his PL total.

>Furious Pete
Genuinely nice guy, has a really inspirational story, posts great bulk inspo.

>that half rom
lmao dyel

AthleanX looks like the sneaky butler from Mr. Deeds, is a complete manlet and the only thing he's good at is making clickbaity thumbnails for his vids.

He replies to every YT comment like an autist. I once told him that I could kick his ass and he got all triggered.

I think Faceless smokes him because he can keep a steady pace while lifting heavy for reps. I've never seen Ninja Tyler do anything with reps.

Juggernaut is great. I hope he got copy editors for their new books because I've read JM 2.0 like four times all the way through and it is not well organised. Relative to all the other ebooks out there it's normal, but the new hard copy books are like fifty bucks each and I can't help but think the new books will be plagued by similar problems. His youtube videos are great, but even there they need to be edit the script down before they film and plan the videos ahead of time to flow into each other then Chad would have by far and away the best channel. Maybe make 3 minute versions of his Principles of strength training videos to get normies in the door.

buff dudes give solid advice, no snake oils and they want you to make it

We'll see. If Tyler's lifts are legit (ie no fake plates) he's definitely stronger and should have an advantage unless it's pretty much a crossfit WOD. It doesn't take long to build up that kind of anaerobic conditioning.

The great blahino

youtube.com/watch?v=_qgUN-UZf0k

Their 12-week routine is a shitty brosplit, though

With you until the hodgetwins
Obviously geared all the way the fuck up, nonsense drivel. They're the worst

He's also one of the idiots that followed the 8k, 10k cal trend even though it's been debunked as utter non sense, unless you're actually an athlete

David Laid

Good point, but I think the reason he's stalled for time since everyone started calling him out against the faceless is to start incorporating endurance into his routines. IF, that is, he hasn't already been doing it all along anyway. Either way, can't wait to see the battle

I follow clarence and juju foe entertainment not for fitness advice. How can you folow juicy /frauds/ for fitness? Nothing implies to my natty experience