Chin ups or pull ups ?

chin ups or pull ups ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_5xZz78P7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chin ups

I wanta blaq gf

Chin ups. Less bicep activation, so when you start cheating in heavy weights, you keep using more back/delts/whatever instead of curling yourself up.

She's a melanin succubus. Literally a white girl who hooked up with a nigger, had a child, consumed his melanin which is the source of his crime but it wasn't enough so she began harvesting it from the child too. Look at his soulless, tired eyes. That's a broken man lads.

holy chit

I believe it

Neutral grip pull-ups

we already have this thread

Arent black women the least desirable of the races? (At least between white,asian and spic?)
Cant be that difficult desu

Pull-ups train your back slightly more than Chin-Ups.

No you are thinking of white men suga

if you would rather have a azn gf instead of a nubian godess you are legit a low test gay soyboy Tbh

>wanting genes that are closest to monkeys

>not wanting your half-gorilla son to have that natty physique

i'm not raising the kid so what do I care fag

ur a madman

If you're under 200 pounds and want to show off, pull-ups. If you're a grown man and weigh over 200 lbs, chin-ups

that would be abos though with nigerians coming in close second

Frog posters should be banned.

>not chining on the concentric, ninja gripping to pullup stance, and doing a pullup eccentric

pullups are an overall back exercise

chinups are a bicep isolation exercise

Why not both? Chin-ups and wide-grip pull-ups, both from the dead-hang. No half-repping.

>chinups are a bicep isolation exercise

What about neutral grip chin-ups?

>adul meil wei over 20000lebs

pull ups only.

What game or program is this from?

Please be either Habbo Hotel or SecondLife.

fallout 4
it's shit

I was doing pullups from a dead hang and this guy aplroached me and said I shouldnt cuz it could fuck up my shoulders

was he right?

The funny part is a white man black woman couple is the least likely to divorce while a black man white woman couple is most likely.
Which makes sense cause a white man would only pick a bleak woman if she was top tier and hanged are she would have a white fetish and hate niggers while the opposite is only trashy retarded white girls would date niggers.
I'd post the stat graph but on mobile. Have qt instead.

Absolutely not the complete opposite. Hanging like that is good for your shoulders. Shout out joe rogan.

Actually shut up.

Can we get this pic in the fucking sticky to end this?

then why are chinups so much easier

It sounds like you're being sarcastic. Now I don't know who to believe.

>42039002
BICEP ISOLATION??

user, since when could your biceps curl 80kgs worth of weight without any effort? Why can a DYEL perform chin up exercises with ease and yet barely perform a 7.5kg dumbbell curl?

The answer is because it's not an isolation exercise. It uses a compound of muscles that enables the User to perform Chin-ups. Lats, forearms, shoulders and etc. are all used to help with the lift.

I think most people think that cause they cheat on the range of motion.

100% not
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L_5xZz78P7k

>biceps activation higher on neutral grip compared to supinated
>biceps brachii is a elbow flexor and supinator
Nothing makes sense.

What's a nubian?

It's those spider units in Warcraft

Shut the fuck up

Well it sounds like they are just talking about the dead hang by itself; is it possible that going from a dead hang INTO the pullup is what could cause shoulder injury?

Nah fuck no whatever idiot told you that doesn't know shit. That's like saying locking out on a bench or squat will hurt you.

>racemixers

Wrong.

Gotta go with pull ups. Better for the forearms.

Ok faggot great contribution. How about you explain it

An ethnic group in ancient egypt, supposedly originating from Sudan/South Sudan. The Romans called them ethiopians (burnt face).

Eh, I probably know many Nigerians far more attractive than you desu

Easier doesn't mean worse, you spergs

What a beautiful child it looks just likes its father.

kys for not knowing what fallout 4 looks like

i'd rather not know what fo4 is because i played fo1-3nv.

Someone with sense.

"Well isn't that true?"

That movie was so funny in certain parts but became such a train wreck by the end.

3 > nv

Pull ups just feel awful on my shoulders. A doctor once said that the balls of my rotator cuffs or whatever don't sync up with the sockets right. Instead of rolling inside the socket they LEAVE the socket But he's just a random doctor that looked at me for literally 10 seconds then said "yeah bro just don't exercise ever again and your shoulders will stop hurting!" I believe him about my shoulder mobility issues since I remember trying to do some retarded arms shoulder stretch with a Marine friend once and he said my arms look weird as shit trying to do them.

Anyways chin ups feel fine and my shoulder pain went away when I started emphasizing pull workouts and started neglecting push workouts. I'm sure chin ups are safer in general for anybody. Hammer grip pull ups are also just as good. I still consider those chin ups.

3 had way better atmosphere, nv had better gameplay and soundtrack

I've only played 4. what made 3 and NV better? or I guess I should say, what made 4 not as good? I enjoyed it but I don't really have anything to compare it to

>3 had way better atmosphere
The games have been discussed to death. There was a deep analysis as to why 3's world makes no sense on any level and NV's generally makes sense. Hopefully 4 scoring as low as New Vegas will inspire Bethesda to use their mountain of money to try a little harder.

then explain it

>asking others
play it yourself

Personally 3 had better DLC, but I enjoyed New Vegas a lot more. Game play is great, Soundtrack is amazing as said and hardcore mode is a lot of fun. 3 and New Vegas have actual choices which is a big part of fallout games before 4, and you can be legitimately evil or even say "No" and "Go fuck yourself" They felt more like Rpgs with Shooter elements not a decent shooter with crappy RPG elements. This is from someone with 100 hours in Fallout 4 as well and its just disappointing more than anything

I'm not going to say how or why chin ups are easier than pull ups because I don't know that, they just are.
Even calisthenicsfags that don't train for chin up strength directly can pull more weight on chin ups than on pull ups.

>inb4 - some half repping fag with horrible form is going to point out several reasons why it's actually different
Spare me the horrors, please.

Don't worry user she wouldn't give you the time of day anyway

WE WUZ BUILDIN' STARGATES N SHIIET

The sexual regret is strong with this one. Let the frustration flow through you young one.

Why not both?

Fuck this, I'm moving to Russia.

I'm not prejudiced, I think everyone should own one.