ITT: Uneventful years/centuries/etc

I'll start with the 6th century AD

Not as interesting as the 5th century, but waaayyyy better than the 7th. With the 6th you've got the last truly great Roman Emperor with Justinian, the epic reconquest of the West, the badassery of Belisarius, the wars between the Romans and Sassanids, at the peak of their strength, and the formation of the Kingdom of the Franks.

11th century BC, sandwiched between the bronze age collapse and the invention of bloomery iron smelting

the only notable event is the invention of the amlash vase which would later evolve into the amphora

7th century you get the birth of Islam which will soon conquer the West after 1,500 years of struggle.

Inshallah

>blond hair

WE

WUZ

SICAMBRIANS

N

I am Dutch (Frankish) and have dark brown hair too, nothing weird about it you Moroccan ape.

SHEIT

>I am Dutch(Frankish)
how many layers of wewuzzing are you on ?

>dutch are franks
you are the unadventoruous franks, the lazy franks, the unenterprising frank, you are an insult to all franks

that's moses and the three tribes

It's Charlemagne and his missi dominici, pic related is his son

NOBIS

SUNT

ROMANII

ET

STERCORE

Golden age of Cyprus

Not him but we literally speak a Franconian dialect in my area

>6th Century
>Uneventful
>The first Bubonic Plague outbreak
>The Era of Justinian
>The mini Late Antiquity Ice Age
>Uneventful

Well considering that we are the only ones that have a continuous development of Old Frankish (Lower Franconian is the ancestor of Dutch) and the main starting point, of the Franks was literally in the Benelux, aswell as Merovech being named after a Dutch river (Merwe), it is not wuzzing at all.

Jealousy.

The hell you smoking? The final and greatest war between Rome and Persia took 30 years to end. It had pretty much everything

>uneventful
>Justinian's reconquest of North Africa and Italy
>rise of the Franks
>Sassanids reach their peak

So this is obviously a stupid premise for a thread, but it got me thinking. What's the earliest you can say that a century went by without anything particularly interesting happening? I'd reckon you'd have to go back to at least the 5th millennium BC. That's a hell of a lot of fascinating times to live as a human.

>implying that blond guys larping as a Meds is not wewuzzing
>implying that the Franks were Germanic in the first place

You naming your language after the French does not make it the original language of the French.

>2018
>using PCA as evidence

Religion cannot stand against the onslaught of cultural entropy. You are fools. Islam is built on stilts of balsa wood and they will be shattered into oblivion by the winds of change and the endless marching of time.