Redpill me on height gains, Veeky Forums

Redpill me on height gains, Veeky Forums.

I'm 24 years old and my goal is to get from 5'11" to 6'0" so I can finally get out of manlet territory. I've heard stretching exercises and HGH can help. Is there anything else I can do to grow taller? Thanks.

You can't do anything retard. You're 24 years old.

>6'0"
>so I can finally get out of manlet territory

I've heard it's possible to grow up until I'm 25... that's why i included my age. I'd like to gain as much height as possible before I'm stuck at my current height permanently.

I'm 5'11" and people have always referred to me as tall

maybe you just have body dysmorphia?

5'11" isn't even close to being tall lel. I think it's you that has body dysmorphia.

Those were their words, not mine. I'm not self conscious at all about my height. I think it's weird to feel that way when you aren't even shorter than most other guys.

6'1" is the cutoff, little one. It's too late.

If you want to stop being a manlet. It's your attitude which needs to grow. 5'11" is fine.

t. 5'10" fine guy.

manlet is a meme

I'm 179 cm or 5'11'' and indeed, I did notice there are taller people in the world. If you really are desperate to be taller, then buy Nike Roches, Air Maxes or get one of those sole pads which increase your height. You'll gain 3 to 5 centimeters. But what I see from your post is lack of self-esteem. Loose that attitude or you'll never make it. Not every single girl is a thot who fantasizes about being fucked by a 6'7'' barbarian looking motherfucker. And if she does, I doubt she'd be worth you, user.

I joke about being a manlet, but there was a time I actually belived in this meme. Don't fall for it, or you're going to end up with actual (mental) problems.

whoops, meant to say 5'10''

girls don't care. im 5'7 but tell all the girls I talk to im 6'0. they cant tell the difference and nobody has ever mentioned height in front of me. Just believe it and be confident and nobody will be able to tell.

Woah a man of average height thinks being a manlet is just a meme. Hmmmmm. What the fuck do you know? I would kill to be average.

Either b8 or you're dumb as hell

This is what manlets need to learn.

Hint: it's one if your statements.
Hint #2: it's not your last statement

Maybe you aren't average in other aspects of life? Why make an issue of being below average in one of them? Focus on what's good on you.

Do they say things like "hey there big guy" "wow you are so tall" because they aren't being sincere little buddy

t. manlet

>HGH can hel
If you start using it before your growth plates close off, i.e. around age 15 or so, sure. At your age, you're probably fucked but you might as well try it anyway.

They'll never learn.

>around age 15
im 18 and hgh helped me grow 4 cm

you should play basketball. but i think its too late for you. its proven fack that kids that play basketball trough thire pubrety get tall.

I got rejected because i was too short by 2 girls. I'm 6'0.

Peyton is way taller than 6ft who made this retarded shit?

I didn't say you couldn't grow at 18, 15 (or even younger) is just ideal since your growth plates are guaranteed to be open.

is this bait?
have I just fell for it?

>5'6"

Peyton is 6'5 he's freaking huge, he literally towers over the average male

is this bait: vengeance ?

everybody is below average in certain aspects of life. some are just more obvious than others

No, it's just summerfags on the loose.

I don't think height was the issue there

lol wut? why would anybody be insincere when they call someone tall? are you actually that retarded?

Yeah I'm just 6'1" and people think I'm huge. I live in Mexico, though.

No, they say things like "How tall are you? 6'1"?" "You should play basketball"

When I was a lanklet it happened pretty constantly but even now people overestimate my height. idk man I think you have to be pretty insecure to feel short at 5'11"

Anyone has the one with the pepes and the crying wojak ?