Anyone here gain inches on their dick after becoming 20?

Please tell me there's still hope

yeah bro i was 20 with a 4 inch penis and when i turned 22 i grew 5 inches now i have a 9 inch MONSTER PENIS

>click here to find out how

As long as you're above 5 inches you're fine

For reference I have a 7 inch dick and I regularly have girls tell me not to thrust as deep because it hurts.

And no, they don't like it. Unless they were touched by daddy and called cumsluts their whole life.

Who cares when you're not using it anyway.

Pretty much this desu. My dick is 7'5 " and at least 10 of the girls I've fucked (I've fucked 15 total) said it hurts them, especially in doggy style.

Yup. Lot of em you can't even get more than 3/4's of your donger inside anyways, unless they're tall

What if you're a girthlet?
I've got a real long but skinny penor, banking on some girth gains the coming 5 years.

Find a kinky bitch and slide it in her urethra

pls stick with the tall girls to make less manlets in next generation

I used to be 18,5cm when i was 15 now im 19 almost 21cm there's always hope

i'd be less worried about how big it is and more worried about how it looks like something birthed out of the chest of a space pioneer.

also dyel?

Bad angle

i have a 7 inch dick and you're full of shit

Yeah 6.5-7is actually average

My dick has pretty much been the same size since I was 14. It's almost 7" long 4" thick. Girls don't know anything about dick size though. One chick thought it was 9".

Yeah girls dont know shit about measuring im this guy One of myclose friends once said that's it must be something like 30cm because it's atleast twice the size of his boyfriend cock

6er here, hasn't grown since 15.

7 (') 5('')

yea girls can't tell between a 4inch and 8 inch dick.

Lost weight decreasing pelvic fat. Have a 6.5 that I can bluff as 7 which seems to be a magic number.

i think so. almost every guy i've seen online has somewhere in that range. the studies claiming 5 inch average are made up to prevent the outliers from going insane and killing people.

STOP POSTING LIES

Stop lying to yourself, haw you ever bewn to soc dickrate treads?
6.5-7 is average range
5-6is kinda small
Less than 5 fucking pathetic
7-7,5 slighty bigger than average
8-9 actually big
+10 monster

I cant speak for anyone else but im 24 and my cock is still growing.
It was about 7.75 inches about 2 years ago.
Its 8.5 now.

Who's more likely to post in a dick rate thread, someone with 9in or someone with 5in?

is this bait?

yeah thats called selection bias, which is why everyone on Veeky Forums has a 7+ dick

Everyone

Nope

im 7 inches but wish it was 7.5 because it looks small compared to the rest of the body i am 6'3

No it's scientific facts.

Don't you know dick rate threads on Veeky Forums are the perfectly sample for finding the average penis size across the world?

not true my dude

Let me guess, you always thought you were on a above average club? Sad

if you're fat you can gain some inches

I have an 8 inch dick and nobody's ever told me it was too big, or even big.

>scientific facts

Mine's 7 inches, not been with many girls, three comments about the size from three different girls

1) does it get any bigger
2) it's big
3) it's big for a whiteboi

I have a 5.5 and I've recently fucked a girl and she said I was her best fuck. She said my dick is a dick, it's not small it's not big, it's a fucking penis.

>She said my dick is a dick, it's not small it's not big, it's a fucking penis

do u measure the curvature or no, banana dick is longer when measuring curvature insted of top down view pressed on the bone, discuss

you use a hard ruler and press it flat against it or a tape measure. it's not longer or hard to measure.

Well yeah if nobody ever sees it who's gonna say anything

>it's big for a whiteboi
Was she white?

>twice the size of his boyfriend cock

Her's

losing fat (like 30lb) makes your dick look bigger, but the bone pressed length was always the same

No hope

Sadly, it is genetic and just the hand we've been death with

Having a small dick has pretty much ruined my life and relationships with women

I will never be able to respect women since I have a small dick

ya'll niggas know the the average vaginal depth is 4-5.5 inches right? girls don't like you ramming into their cervix...

>Unless they were touched by daddy and called cumsluts their whole life.

But this is the type of girls im into

Serious reply, yeah but not much mane. Probably an inch increase since I was 20 and i'm 24

>tfw gained 1 inch of length from jelqing routinoe

>Was "she" white