Blockfolio thread

rate my blockfolio
also general blockfolio thread

>diversifying a poverty portfolio

with that much money just go all-in on a moon shot

shit

Too little invested to play so safely. I’d wait for the alts to bleed heavily again and invest in them before the fork.

What about mine anons? The eth is wanchain, the

that's not a blockfolio, that's my weekly staking return for my arks

god damn I hate poor faggots

help me get rich then retard

pretty solid one

put it all into LRC

If you keep that I expect your portfolio to be worth like 70k + this time next year. Req will be huge, people will only notice it when it's too late for them.

how much you staking fella? I stake my 50k ODN but feel like getting into more stakers. Also thinking about Neo just for gas because of this

literally why?

FeelsBadMan

Comfy desu

Bruh please watch out lol xvg is one of the riskiest investments right now

I believe in the Wraith releasing soon

Hope so

Tell me about Request?

YC incubation
ING backed
Paypal 2.0

Some interesting use cases, imagine being paid by the minute and imagine paying your bills by the minute. No more surviving paycheck to paycheck. No more not having the correct amount of money to pay your bill. REQ will be in the background while fiat is what the normies see.

Holding REQ 2-3 years

100x

comfy poorfag here

r8 me dad

BTC n ETH. You're good man.

You would still need the correct amount per-minute, though? I don't see the difference of paying minute-to-minute rather than week-to-week or month-to-month. It just puts the urgency right there, instead of dumbos thinking cause it's a month away it'll never come.

Am i gonna make it?

It’s not about the user as much. It’s about the business. Imagine how much they could save by getting payroll to mostly fuck off?

yes

Stop wasting your time putting 15$ into shitcoins. You really fell for the diversification meme.

Would already top 20k if BCH wasn't correcting. I don't mind though because on Tuesday I will have more money in Kraken for tripling my BCH stack.

What do you think will happen to BCH after the B2X fork?

Forgot pic

Pls rate my comfy bags

It will outperform BTC gains to at least 1000 EUR

I see. I'll look into it. But I'm not in the position to invest right now.

>all on alts
you must be retarded

Sell your Link for BCH

Suggestions welcome.

Rate?

I'll see you from the moon plebs, comfy af

Oh and those ethers represent wanchain so might as well x5 that amount

I’ve invested $450 of my own money. I’ve never held bitcoin. You’re right, I’m retarded. When I’m over 50k then I’ll put some in.

But why?
Do you think BCH will go big after the B2X fork?

For starters, link is shit. Bch will keep pumping.

Too bad I only put 4,30€ on POWR, time to rebuy.

BCH will 2x while Link will negative 2x

I put most in Btc today to HODL. I just don't care anymore. Stop loss sell in two days

My last trade was LINK, sold at the top day of sibos. Been sitting in BTC during the gold fork and for the Segwit fork. I am going to put some fresh fiat into the market a couple of days before the fork and scoop up either REQ or MOD. Which one do you guys think will be best for fastest gains?

You are good bro

Like only poor shits posting here - where are the shots with 500k+ holdings ?

R8 me bois