Previous

Previous
>>

>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66boOY4xXGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>alcohol does not convert to fat. even daily beers probably would not make you gain weight. there is no fat in beer
Alcohol makes you fat by proxy. It turns into acetate, and your body prefers burning acetate over fat, when available, so drinking alcohol has the same effect as if your TDEE was lowered.

/progress4fatfux/ edition

last pic was a little less than a month ago now?

Weighed in at 224 today, fellow /fat/s. Hoping to break 220s next week

Post your good feels, lads and lasses.

Just went to a local clothing store and bought dress clothes for my new job. Remembered how, at my largest, I'd do the same and want to hang myself in the fitting room.

Everything fit perfectly and I looked good in it. Like... really good.

Are your legs really tiny or do you have a long ass torso?

Have had a haemorrhoid for the past week lads, haven't dared to work out in case I set it off and it's as painful as it is

Caught myself snacking several times throughout, it's like I pull out one leg of my routine and it all starts to collapse

I've got to go back to the gym tomorrow, I can't let this fuck everything up. It's starting to recede now so I hope I'll be OK

I ASKED WHEN IT WAS DYING

anyway i can maintain my daily calorie goal eating frozen meals, but when i make my own food, i get bored of it and am more likely to binge. wat do?

i think it's just the angle. they might b tiny though. also the pic on the left was june 23rd? so more like two weeks ago actually.

Post what you eat today.

>tfw fell off my diet for a couple days, but still at my weekly goal
>all dat sodium is probably gonna totally fuck with my weigh in on friday tho
fugg

841 calories.

>tfw binging on fried chicken for a third day in the row

Eat frozen meals. It's not the end of the world as long as you get decent macros and protein and stay under your calorie goal.

How hard is it?
See mine :

Nice, man.

I haven't gone over my TDEE (~2200) since June 11th. May not seem like much, but it's a really good feel.

Just roast meat in bulk and eat that for the next few days. You can eat veggies raw, as long as you like the taste, and if you're okay with getting less nutrients from them.

Oh sorry I thought you get bored of the process of preparing food, and not of the taste of the food. Consider my post void.

I posted a couple weeks ago that i couldn't sleep since i started dieting, that has changed recently, the simple trick is sleep earlier. I sleep well when i go to bed around 9-10pm, i can easily sleep 8-10 hours, any later and i just wake up after 5-6 hours of sleep for some reason.

Stop.

If you treat alcohol like calories its not a big deal

>three day binge

That's too long, guy. Once is a cheat, twice is a mistake, but three times is a habit.

Alcohol has calories. What do you mean?

Do you know some good appetite suppressant ?

carrots is mine. occasionally with Humus

Caffeine ephedrine is the supposed god tier. I personally just try to limit my binge and make up for it by cutting even more. Like my normal is 1800 calories a day and I'll eat 1500 until I make up for the binge.

nicotine

EC is pretty damn effective, especially if you don't have a tolerance.
I'm on a 1500+ deficit and it definitely makes it more tolerable.

What are the stats?

Peanutbutter

Confess your sins.

Are you worried about the heart attack and stroke risk?

left is 208, right is 198. june 23rd til today.

Pic related, my Rabbi.

>the ice cream sandwich hot weather Jew got me

Anyone else feel that when you make it you're still going to be a fat person?

I just don't have an off switch, my natural predisposition is just to stuff my face like a pig, my stomach is endless

My weight loss is slowing to a crawl.

Please help!

What's the app?

Thanks guys, can't find ephedrine where i live so i think i will eat a lot of peanut buttered carrot with my coffee and smoke

Smoking will kill your gains, take up vaping

there is a less effective version called synephrine

Bronkaid from walgreens, CVS, etc.

150 calories left
what can I eat

I thought the dreaming of food thing was just a meme but I had a dream last night about a big juicy burger....

Staying strong though, 3 eggs with two cocktail tomatoes in it will keep me until after my workout I, must not succumb to my fat tendencies!

I think he means that some people say alcohol causes weight gain--it's a simple case of calories in, calories out.

>tfw ~2000 mg of sodium daily because cottage cheese is easier than cooking chicken

Is this bad for me? I eat like 5.5 pounds of the stuff weekly...

Ordered a medium pan pizza with extra cheese and sausage plus cheesy bread. Ate roughly half of it. Im disgusted with myself.

2g of salt is nothing

fat fuck

Binges should only be a one day thing every couple of weeks and should be followed with a 24 hour fast.

STOP.

anything 150 calories or less

The last sentence in the OP.

If you had just done a little better on that Saturday you would have made it brah. Good to see you restrained yourself on the Holiday.

I've put on some muscle while losing 25lbs of fat (currently 172lbs with 5'11", around 16% BF) but it seems like I cannot lose more weight on 1800kcal, which according to calculators in OP is a 900kcal deficit. I think I track my calories accurately with MFP. Do I just suck it up and cut more? Can my metabolism be really that slow?

Chew slowly and savor the food. Every time you take a bite you should be putting the fork/sandwich down. Did you know that you have taste buds on the bottom of your tongue and lips? Go ahead and try them out.

You should not put more food in your mouth until you swallow the first bite. it should take you 25 - 30 minutes to finish a meal. 10 minutes eating. 5 minute break. 10 more minutes eating. You need to activate the taste portion of your brain to feel full.

Most people eat too quickly. Or eat foods that do not satisfy like sugar.

I take the food dreams as my cheat meals. I really enjoy them and they feel real enough. I don't wake up hungry so I might as well have actually eaten a whopper with large fries.

>sleep cycle is fucked due to being unwell
>feeling sick, tired and demotivated
>don't want to prepare food other than my breakfast (today at 17:00)
>order large fish and regular chips from takeaway - been eating properly for the past month
>instant regret, tastes bad, feels bad, leave maybe 1/4 of it

Any ideas how many calories would be in something like that? No nutritional information is available but conservative estimates from googling reckon it'd be around 1,000 - 1,500

Jesus Christ. Next time go to Walmart and get a couple thin crust frozen pizzas. Eat both of them and still be under TDEE.

>172 lbs
>1800 kcal is 900 deficit

not likely

>getting back in the gym after the 4th and having a shitty lunch

My fitness pal actually does help. Thanks, /fat/.
It's just sometimes I have to have dinner with the family, or go along to a random restaurant and I have to guess really broadly what item that the app has catalogued is the closest to what I'm eating.

Now I need to do my 1k+ routine to make sure that I end the day on a good deficit.

Cheesus...

Yeah I ain't doing that shit, that's just conscientious eating, it has nothing to do with how I feel about food

>1k+ routine

Cardio
>cardio is hard

MFP has a bit of an overestimate when it comes to calories burned form exercise I think.

It depends on whether he's really going for it and using the machines own readout or not. It's pretty easy to burn 800+ with an hour on a treadmill.

I use the machine's count. So maybe that's just as inaccurate, but it I'm not sure how worried I should be. It asks your weight, that's better than nothing.

>find something that does 250+
>repeat 4+ times

>Out grocery shopping with sister and mom.
>Getting healthy shit while they're picking up poptarts, cheetos, and everything else.
>Moms worried that my food will be expensive because its good for you, so I told her I'll pay for it seperately.
Tfw I ended up getting enough for a couple meals at 20 bucks while they spent nearly 40 on snacks, sweets, and their supper.

I just have no friends and avoid most of my family. Makes holidays easier. Still yeah I got a while to make up for it.

>binge days should be followed with a 24 hour fast.
You're fucking retarded, this is how you get into a binge cylce.

You need to eat some REAL food honey! You're gonna Starve on that "REAL" food.

How the fuck else are you supposed to make up for a 4,000 calorie binge? This shit is physics.

NO AK TODAY ANONS

The 'exercise calories' estimates are from Strava via the concept 2 rowing machine.

You think fatties can run for an hour?

Just go back to your normal deficit and don't be a weak minded fatass.

Not really. Just keep track of your blood pressure and lower the dosage if you feel like you're on speed.

I'm doing the math right now to make up for a 2550 calorie binge. I got it down right now to 2050 after two days.

The power is yours!

So you can't go wrong with stir fryed chicken and vegetables, r-right?

Sure you can go wrong if you don't measure and put too much olive oil and load it with teriyaki. Plus rice is very calorie dense. If you have more broccoli than rice then maybe it is good. Maybe.

WTF I hate math now!

I just use chicken and vegetables, no rice.
I use Teritaki though, is that bad?

Eat the vegetables raw and leave out any rice. Just cook the chicken in minimal oil and you're golden. I like to use hot sauce as it can spice up you whole meal without adding calories.

There's nothing to feel good about. Until I stop being fat I can't stop looking and feeling less than a man.

Is coke zero really that bad if i'm trying to lose weight?

>bacon mcmuffin this morning
>bbq chicken wrap at lunch
>brownie for dessert
and still under 1200

how the fuck did I even get fat

Meal 1 - 300cal
Meal 2 - 900 cal
Meal 3 - 2000 cal - All white chocolate cookies ;_;

Getting comments at work. It's taken 7 months but here we fucking go lads.

No it's not. Caffeine improves weight loss. Also it tastes better than water and has only 2% of daily sodium.

I need to go back to not eating foods that taste good. Even plain potatoes taste too good and leads me to eating too much. I need to stick to beans and rice. Whatever jew who said "if it tastes good... SPIT IT OUT!" was right.

Typical delusional fatty.

I got some after 3 months, mostly involving you've lost weight are you sick, what's wrong?

elabourate please

scoobs

youtube.com/watch?v=66boOY4xXGU

>what's wrong?
There's nothing wrong but i'm trying to kill my regular coke (sugar) addiction by switching it to water and occasional coke zero. At first, it tasted godly awful but now it's not bad actually, especially if it's cold.

This is my last 30 days of loss. Drink a liter of diet soda a day so it doesn't hinder excessively,

No, they asked me that, they think my weight loss must be due to some illness. I've told them it's not but they don't believe me.

Lost 80 pounds, am pretty /fit. Can put up 1.5/3/3/4 for 1RM.

Have a qt gf I would have never have had the balls to approach when I was /fat/. Even though I still have a slight gut and some saggy skin around it, she makes me take my shirt off every time we fuck and mires tf out of my muscles.

feelsreallyfuckingoodman.avi

Looking at pictures of my face from when I was almost 300 pounds at 5'9. I'm 196 now and still got around 50 pounds to go but I look so much better.

>posting meals
>staying under tdee
>nowhere near the recommended amount of protein per lbm

>how did I ever get fat?

CONGRATULATIONS

Being that height and having almost 100 lbs loss did you have any loose skin issues?