Be dyel

>be dyel
>first day at the gym
>see this bitch
what do?

Ask her where she gets her Tren from.

That is CLEARLY a man with punk-rock hair.

Why do some woman want to look like man?

Use it as motivation so that your not some pussy ass bitch that can get outlited by the memes inside thw gym

"will you be my girlfriend? :)"

>"I don't date dyels."

make fun of her for curling 30s

Why are there ten threads like this on the front page every day?

Calm down, OP, your musclegirl fetish is fucking up the board.

I laugh at the manlet and call the faggot manlet that can't curl heavier than 30 pounds a faggot. Then when "she" grunts at me with the sound of 1000 nails that "she" isn't a man, I laugh harder.

I was going to say...I'm a dyel girl and I curl 25s, wouldn't she be doing more than 30

H-hey, are you working out?

please fuck me mommy

the makeup is a give away though

post pic of biceps or gtfo

t. would rather look at naked dudes all day

Musclefags are too aggressive with their shit but at least it's a break from all the tfw no gf and sipsposting.

>be dyel

Sorry brah, you lost me there

>30lbs
>13kgs

Considering her arms, shouldn't she be able to lift more?

You forget how unimpressive female strength is. Due to being weaker in general, the weight increments are also less. Also, this woman is on a ton of steroids, and weight lifting when on a cycle is pump and hypertrophy centric. She's not lifting heavy, she's lifting high rep

no u

the same thing i do to all roided out mental cases. quietly do the same lift next to them with more weight and reps

it adds a little spice to the workout at least

>I can lift heavier than a heavy roider

fuck...30's are my max right now. I hate being a skinny dyel. I feel ashamed for being proud of my dyel gains.

Ignore her and do what you came there to do

>>see this bitch
user that's a bodybuilder, not a mirror

most people can. do you think roiders are strongmen or something? most are weak and use the "bodybuilder" routine of low weight high rep

strongest people i ever see in the gym are very slim looking

Because nothing on earth is more aesthetic that the peak male physique
Nothing

t. noob lifters

obviously I'm a noob thanks for pointing it out though? I'm sure no body else was able to come to that conclusion

wHy dO sOme WomEn wANT To LoOk LiKE MaN

kys

maybe instead of typing all that you could've done something more useful, like killing yourself

Please, consider suicide

ask what cycle she is doing

Fuck off summer

heh

Ask her for a handjob.

>curl 45s
>biceps aren't as big as hers

what's the problem?

30lbs? this is what I started with lol

> tfw 15 inch arms at 5,8 curling 40 lbs one arm preacher curls for 3x10 im still fuckin dyel how do i get to 16 inch arms so they will be normal size

Europoor here... first i thought she was lifting 30kg so i start reading the thread and i found out it was in hamster dick tip units.
The thing i noticed after that is how huge those weights look on her; she is a midget, not taller then 1,6m (that is a bit more then 5')

>Wanna arm wrestle?

>weight == hypertrophy
Weight, reps, rest, nutrition.
All of it are factors.
People who bench press lmao1pl8 have bigger chest than you also.

sick gym shark gear she needs a pair of oakleys and a protein shaker and a red bull

>only curling 30lbs

Feeling fit buddy?

she's probably AMRAPping that. You don't get arms like that by lifting DYEL weight.

i'm dyel as fuck and I curl 25's she's roiding to curl 30's

it must suck to be a chick

kill yourself

when i was curling 30s I didn't even have a bicep why was i born a lanklet

>lifting 30kg
Kilograms is for commies. Stay fukt.

She's on roids.

im not even that guy but why are yall mad jesus like wtf lmao? hes just making a funny joke post

This. If they're bigger/stronger than you, they're just motivation