I've heard that if you have a gf and you start lifting/getting fit she gets jealous/suspicious and relationships can...

I've heard that if you have a gf and you start lifting/getting fit she gets jealous/suspicious and relationships can end because of it.

Is that true, has anyone experienced this?

I don't know. I never had a gf.

If they're normies that don't play any sports or do any type of athletic activity, they get jealous of your lifting gains

No. She starts feeling inadequate and if you play it like an alpha she will do everything you ask for to regain her place as a bottom botch. You just need to keep frame and imply you have broaden your choices of women. She will get jealous tho but you need to remain in your frame or else ur cucked.

They get worried about the potential competition and want to bring you down to their level. That's how women are, men seek to improve while women seek to bring everyone else down.

I have lost around 70 pounds and built some muscle and my fiance loves it

Is it true that women go batshit insane when you reject them?

>all women do/feel/want ____
If she's out of shape, and wants to continue to be out of shape, then yes she will get jealous.

Some girls might get fit with you, or if she's already fit she'll help you and encourage you

She knows she can do better t b h lad

How many guys have gone on a killing spree because they were rejected?

How many girls have gone on a killing spree because they were rejected?

Why does that guy wear shoes that are at least two sizes too big?

I am a pretty sweet deal bruh

>experience a woman
>fit
oh i laffed

If fit people only dated fit people this specific issue I keep hearing about would poof into thin air.

This happened to my brother a few years into lifting. His ex-girlfriend would go from trying to control him and stop him from leaving the house one week to doing everything to try please him the next week. She was the type of bitch to pick up and drop new diets and meme exercise routines every month though and was slowly packing on weight.

Men who go on killing sprees are generally outcasts who have been rejected and ignored their whole lives.

Women on the other hand are just like kids who get what they want all the time, so when once in a blue moon somebody says 'no' to them, they go and cut the guy's dick off.

Dunno about girls, because they're not worth the time, but my bf gets jealous of my time at the gym every so often.

imagine being this deluded. it's okay bud, it gets better after high school

This.

>if you have a gf
Good thing I'm forever alone

I've heard you're a faggot for starting this thread. Is that true, has anyone heard this?

rejection fucks up women pretty bad yeah. A lot of western girls are very rarely told "No" in their life so they literally dont know how to cope with rejection

you talk like you think niggers are people

Depends on the chick. If they're naturally jealous or paranoid, it typically ramps it up. Avoid long term relationships with those women.

I had one attempt suicide after we broke up, but she wasn't the most stable to begin with. Before I got married, I did the cold turkey method when I broke up with a woman. Once I broke up, absolutely zero communication. That typically cranked up their craziness, but they give up trying eventually.

>be in LDR
>6'3, lifting for half a year. sick gains
>Gf visits me and we go to some techno party
>techno parties full to the brim of hot bitches
>hot bitches constantly hitting on me
>gf jealaous as FUCK
>starts lifting the day she returns home and sends me hot pics every other day

Kek

Yeah my last gf didn't really like me lifting and always told me that I didn't need to get any bigger blah blah blah

At the same time she only originally liked me because I'm in good shape. She was just bothered it took time away from her or something I don't know

I think the best is to find a gf who lifts but those girls all seem to have mental issues themselves, specifically body image issues and shit

I've never really experienced this. My last ex was into the fact that I was twice her size, and my ex before her didn't give a shit in the slightest.

Yep! Insecurity and the feeling she was holding me back, especially after I started getting big, tipped her over the edge. Women want the security that comes with knowing their mate probably can't do better.

I have. At first, she finds it strange.
>why is user working out? he already has me...
Then, suspicion starts and she beggins to hinder your progression (gains goblin).
>is he working out to get girls better than me? user, you don't have to workout so much, you know? take a break, eat some5thing with me
After she sees that you're only lifting for you and not for girls, she accepts it.
>well, user is getting hotter and everything else is the same
Then she fully appreciates the commitment you've put into your body
>holy fuck, user is so hot. Hey, user, do you want a sandwich? you can eat it from my naked body and them let's have anal. Dominate me with that body of yours

That's more or less how it goes.

>t. virgin anime viewer

+1 to this.

>hey gf what do you think of me doing steroids
"no don't do it, your dick will shrink and you'll be angry all the time you're fine how you are"
>do steroids regardless
>gf fucks me at any chance she gets because of "those muscles" (heart eye emoji)

I think she's pretty scared of losing me now.

Kek my girl thinks I go to the gym to look at other girls but I go in the middle of the night.. why I go in the middle of the night is because she's a stripper

It's actually worse if your friend is a fatass with a girlfriend

If you start losing weight she will make your friends life a living hell and try to jump on your dick