Hey, big boy. I saved you a donut. You can forget those silly macros for one night, can't you?

>Hey, big boy. I saved you a donut. You can forget those silly macros for one night, can't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNaiLvYYz-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you guys constantly bully boogie for?

We need to talk about your weight

He's a big guy

He's the antithesis of Veeky Forums

He's a big MAN!

>successful
>happy
>wealthy
>gf
Yeah, you're right.

fuck off boogie you fat blob

>assblasted beta virgin is intimidated by his alpha betters
Color me surprised.

because nu-Veeky Forums is full of crabs in a bucket

He isn't going to make it is he Veeky Forums?

>successful
His success has come off of his schtick of being a pittiful fat fuck. If he was skinny, noone would give him as much attention. He would just be another average looking youtuber
>happy
Yea I doubt it
>wealthy
Sure, but he's morbidly obese and has to shit his pants because its easier than waddling to the toilet
>gf
Morbidly obese gf who he can never have sex with.

Just look at his channel thumbnail. It literally says "LOOK AT ME IM A LOVEABLE FAT GUY WITH A WARM SMILE." Thats his whole thing, he never even takes sides during drama or arguments.

Wew. With this amount of mental gymnastics you're putting yourself through, I'm convinced you consider yourself a member of the alt-right.

Crabs in a bucket only applies to those circumstances when one is trying to pull himself out of the bucket, and others bring him back down.
This fucking fat faggot boogie sits on his disgusting ass, demanding that someone else lift him out of the bucket, and wont even meet them half way by losing the weight needed for the surgeon to lift him out of this metaphorical bucket.

Fuck boogie and fuck everyone like him

>crabs in a bucket

>not having patience for a fat fuck that constantly comes up with excuses for his repulsive obesity

>not having patience for a piece of shit that it's literally the size of a fucking fiat passing off his impending gastric bypass as the same thing as actually exercising some self control

Yep you really figured it out there, faggot

Why are you so worried about other people you'll never meet when you can't even reach your own goals?

fucking btfo

Yeah, so what?

Because he spreads a toxic ideology that doesn't help anyone. His whole fucking thing is putting the locus of control outside of himself whenever he possibly can. "It's not MY fault I'm chronically obese, it's reasons X, Y, and Z!"

Samefag

dont reply to bad bait or cancerous reddit posts its so much easier to send them a (you)

Trump spreads a toxic ideology too, but you contrarian lemmings follow him to no end.

sick burn u sure showed that facist 4chaner lel its good to finally meet another enlightened redit0r on this altreich website bet he's just having roidrage about his smal dick from all the roids he takes at lee gym (or as i call it le douchehouse) nahtzees btof they think they're so cool with their douchebro muscles but what they don't realise is that muscles are for fasists and we could be just as muscly as them but we don't wanna take roids and spend hours at le douchehouse everyday besides muscles != strength that's science literally everyone is stronger than men lel white male fragility xD
>(you)

>samefag

>when you're so terrified of an imaginary bogeyman that you go full retard

oh man i'd jump in that bed and boogie boogie boogie till the break of dawn

Boogie has suffered depression through he's entire life. Food is just one of his coping mechanisms. He is not happy.

>Boogies bathtime freakout
youtube.com/watch?v=VNaiLvYYz-0

Just watched the last 2 minutes... who's got the eye bleach?