Oh, man... Leaving crypto for a month wasn't such a great idea

Oh, man... Leaving crypto for a month wasn't such a great idea.

brutal

We'll make it user

What did u invest in

fuhkk

Fuck...

Link. To top it all off I've got a nasty cold right now. Trying to stay positive though, I'm sure it will pay off eventually.

Holy shit, what are you holding user?

why are you intent on measuring your total in bitcoins if you had all of your investment in complete shitcoins?

>altcoins

Omg rip

Holy fuck boys

It's what could have been if you stayed with the king

I hope all you guys are fucking with me cos you have to have negative IQ to let this happen

mustve been holding chainlink and some other shitty shitcoins since you didnt bounce back after the altcoin rally despit 90% of altcoins jumping 10-20%

are you normally this hostile to others or just online?

feel ya

We all down, some not as bad as others mostly ARK & a lill WAVES

Oops here's 1 months. Much worse

Don't forget this is I'm BTC. It's still bad but not as bad as if measured in dollars

hello

jesus that is just fucking brutal

how long you in this game?

greed gets the best of us

you just keep thinking "tomorrow it will be better" and again and again

and then you are too late and think "shit should have sold"

>Link.

God dammit man...

Sergey "Throw your money away" Nazarov
Sergey "Solving the wallet money problem" Nazarov
Sergey "Chain around your ankles" Nazarov
Sergey "Link to poverty" Nazarov

this is pretty much me. Is it time to move everything to btc and sleep for a couple years?

since end 2013. yes it's bad but im not 2 worried, at the end it all came quick 2 and im pretty confident on alts recovering pretty dam soon :)

that is straight up greed why would you risk that amount of btc

Its alright, playing conservative paid off.

it'll be fine...people here are overly dramatic. it's annoying to miss out on this sweet BTC train, but it's also obvious that every alt is way oversold right now, even extremely promising ones.
billions and billions of dollars have been pouring into the crypto market the last few weeks, it's insane....some of those billions will shift into alts soon.

Can I play as well?

yeah, that's just dumb, no offense. if you have that much BTC, just keep 90% in fucking BTC, you already have a golden ticket to extreme wealth, why would you still play it risky?

I made it all in the alt game. Im in this for the long run. I cant just sell the position iv got at any sign of trouble & then hope to get in quick again.

Just wait, we're in for a rebound in the coming weeks.

>tfw down 60% on alts but happy because still got 40% cash and going for a shopping tour