Fag at my work smokes a pack a day of home rolled tobacco cigarettes

>Fag at my work smokes a pack a day of home rolled tobacco cigarettes.
>I ask him if he's ever tried vaping.
>"woah woah man vaping is WAYYYY worse for you than cigarettes. One puff of a vape is equal to one cigarette. All those additives they put in there..."
>other worker chimes in "yeah, vaping is horrible for you"

Can we safely vape or are these fags right? I didnt argue with them, I just smiled and nodded at their sheer stupidity fwiw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fiu05EfSeJI
livestrong.com/article/365815-nicotine-weightlifting/
consumer.healthday.com/cancer-information-5/electronic-cigarettes-970/e-cigarettes-linked-to-bladder-cancer-risk-722487.html
theverge.com/2017/2/7/14540952/electronic-cigarettes-e-cigs-vaping-carcinogens-smoking-health-disease
treatobacco.net/en/page_62.php
projectcbd.org/cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20546877
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3873373/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends on whats in the oil. But i can't imagine the oil containing ingredients that one cigarette contains

They got meme'd by the cigarette jew, vaping is a lot better for you than cigarettes, probably harmless but nobody can claim that without the faggots coming out of the woodwork screaming "B-BUT MUH LONG TERM STUDIES".
So vape, it'll help you quit cigs, after that you can quit vaping because it's fucking gay

They're full of shit. I wouldn't say that vaping is "healthier" but there's no way it's worse for you.

If he home rolls his ciggies, they're a lot better than buying packs like most people do. smoking plain tobacco is a lot less harmful than all the added tar and shit

vaping seems safer than cigs to me, but who knows what might turn up after scientists have had the chance to study the health effects more thoroughly.

I'd rather get cancer then stick a mouth fedora in my mouth. Whoever vapes should unironically consider suicide.

it looks gay because "muh clouds" Just get one of the those one from 7 eleven and you can refill them with regular ejuice. looks like your smoking a cig but you're not.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fiu05EfSeJI

Yeah I recommend the mark 10 cigalike from Marlboro, big clouds will coat your lungs with glycerin or w/e

i'm from a big city and people of all ages and looks/characters/stereotypes vape. i think you're from the suburbs. i could see it being more openly hated on. thing is we end up buying into things we think we need.

>that webm

has science gone too far?

In terms of weightlifting, vaping appears to be superior to combustion but then this article doesn't feature citations so take that for what it's worth
livestrong.com/article/365815-nicotine-weightlifting/

>trade one addiction for another
>"I'm totally on the path to quitting guys"
Also long term studies are kinda important because the worst effects of smoking aren't when you have a couple cigs in your 20s, its when you're 60 and burn through a pack a day.
Its only been a few years since vaping was popular and abnormal body reactions are already showing, like tumors in the bladder and lung tissue losing its elasticity- there just hasn't been a long enough time to collect the data

Well its an abortion, and abortion is pretty bad. but hey it lets that qt 3.14 live a careless child free life right?

IS THAT A FUCKING BABBY?

that's fucking amazing

Imagine throwing that thing at a wall/hitting it with a baseball bat and wathing it in slow-mo.

What the fucking waaugh is that?

ayy lmao

That is an aborted fetus right?

Nicotine itself, I gathered, was responsible for increase baldder cancer risk, regardless of its source (cigs vs vaping).
"The researchers found that e-cigarettes triggered cancer-related damage to bladder tissue. The findings also showed that nicotine, nitrosamines and formaldehyde led to damage while blocking DNA repair, boosting cancer risk."
consumer.healthday.com/cancer-information-5/electronic-cigarettes-970/e-cigarettes-linked-to-bladder-cancer-risk-722487.html

It's not harmless, it's being studied into the ground. Is it better? Yea sure afawk, but it still has adverse sides. In the end all you're doing is trading one jew addiction for another so might as well kill yourself either way so society can get back on track faster.

And Vape is about as effective at helping you quit smoking as cigars are. Stay cucked.

that'd be interesting to watch from an objective standpoint.

>cigs are gay
>vapes are gay

/thread

You decide.

Thats a good band m8

smoker here. vaping is "healthier" in terms of carcinogen load, but that guy's right. 1 puff = 1 cigarette, meaning you'll have a nicotine addiction that BTFO's even a "mere" pack-a-day cigarette addiction. also, vaping is about as sexy as spitting out a load of chewing tobacco on your date's shoes.

I vape but I don't inhale since you don't need to inhale to absorb the nicotine. Saves me from at least hurting my esophagus. :/

Arguing that the qualitative difference in damage between two versions of the same bad habit as irrelevant is not even attempting at creating a balance your health and your life. Everyone has bad habits, so why not take some effective control and minimize the damage as a step to totally quit?

>also, vaping is about as sexy as spitting out a load of chewing tobacco on your date's shoes.

you sure bout dat

Do you honestly think these faggots would say vaping weed is more unhealthful than smoking weed? I doubt it.

absolutely 100% positive. you cherrypicked the 0.0000001% of women who care about
>but muh smoke clouds

I would've rather been aborted than birthed by a subhuman cunt. Stop letting retards breed freely.

Everyone my age goes to hookah bars. There's no stigma against vaping among people who aren't straight edge.

I used to smoke all the time and have by and large quit although I still smoke socially when drinking. Bottom line here is that further studies are needed, but I find it hard to imagine that vaping is as bad as smoking. Having said that I've tried a few peoples vapes and some of them were strong as fuck. I'll always smoke cigarettes over vaping, because I find it far easier to limit myself and additionally it looks cool as fuck.

Vaping isn't good for you, and it can be worse than smoking depending on what's in your juice, but generally it's not as bad for you. Just don't buy discount juice from china or anything buttery.

>Looking for validation for your vaping habit because someone you think is a "fag" told you it was bad so you're going to judge the validity of their comment by what you think of them as a person rather than on easily searchable facts

Sounds like a typical vaping retard

>You think vaping isn't sexy? Well take a look at this photo of a model using a vape in a staged image designed to appeal to thirsty dudes who vape

>additionally it looks cool as fuck.
Not unless you have a masculine face and look aged. You probably would feel like a faggot if you saw a video of yourself smoking.

Her face looks retarded. Good thing she has boobs I guess.

t. fag

>smoker here. vaping is "healthier" in terms of carcinogen load, but that guy's right. 1 puff = 1 cigarette, meaning you'll have a nicotine addiction that BTFO's even a "mere" pack-a-day cigarette addiction.
That's simply not true. You can modulate how much nicotine is in your oil, so it's only as potent as you choose it to be.

>Vaping or smoking

Both are stupid habits for stupid people.

>theverge.com/2017/2/7/14540952/electronic-cigarettes-e-cigs-vaping-carcinogens-smoking-health-disease
&
treatobacco.net/en/page_62.php
>Other studies says less risk to no risk.
Also I add cpd oil to my juice. projectcbd.org/cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20546877
So this just cancels it out, and I still get to have nicotine.

>You can modulate how much nicotine is in your oil
that effectively guarantees that the patient will perpetually increase the dosage, with no liability to the supplier

>ITT: nicotine addicts who believe any meme if it tells them their fix isn't harming them

>that effectively guarantees that the patient will perpetually increase the dosage
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3873373/
>Tl;DR Nicotine helps learning. withdrawal makes you a tad dum for a bit though.

t. low standards

While theae fags argue about which form of smoking is better, I'm here on my high horse not smoking and not getting cancer.

>Trying this hard to validate your nicotine addiction

Is this b8? Literally nothing in those links suggests that adding CBD to vape oil will have any sort of anti-carcinogenic effect.

I live in a big city where you can find a lot of people that vape but desu it looks just gay. It looks like they strain to be a good cum sucker.

That's one tiny ayy lmao.

>Is this b8
No, he's just trying to validate his own nicotine use.

vaping or smoking is weak, aside from being fuckin expensive/pointless/eventually it kills you

start supplementing nicotine from gum (read the examine . com article on the huge benefits nicotine alone provides for both cognitive and physical function without the additives found in cigarettes and vapes)

Quitting vaping is a lot easier than quitting cigarettes, don't be a faggot.
>Also long term studies are kinda important
Yes, and if there are no measurable short term side effects chances are there won't be any long term ones either.
>Its only been a few years since vaping was popular and abnormal body reactions are already showing, like tumors in the bladder and lung tissue losing its elasticity
Hold up faggot, is this a (((((may))))) or is there concrete evidence? I deal in certainties not eventualities.
(you)

i'm a pot user.

Vaping oil leaves a sticky rasadue in my lungs and fucks my cardio up a lot more than smoking does. With smoke, it sticks to shit and makes phlem i can cough up, with vaping it feels like it's stickier and clings to the tissue.

ofc canabis oil is a bit different from vape juice, and pot has less tars and sticky resadues than tabaco, but i'm just sharing my experience with fitness and inhailents.

Heard that the base oil they use in vape can give you diabetes. Better than cancer atleast.

I don't know about diabetes but making vape oil is basically an unregulated industry. There can be all kinds of weird shit in it.