Tfw seeing fat guys who have gfs that are attractive and arent overweight

>tfw seeing fat guys who have gfs that are attractive and arent overweight
how the fuck do they do it? i thought women only cared about looks?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4668150/Rob-Kardashian-posts-explicit-picture-Blac-Chyna.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just search up todays big story.

Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna, there is how they fucking do it.

Wallet>face>personality>>>>>body

I made the mistake of googling this. Holy shit. That entire Kardashian family is complete trash. The guys are dating and having babies out of wed lock with niggers. Their social circles consist of rappers. They can't even spell and unironically type like dis nicca. They are straight up Armenian trash.

Forgot pic

I don't get that either op.

There's this fit as fuck qt on my gym and she dates a fatty. I mean if he pays for her anavar and suggar daddy the shit out of her then i guess it makes sense

look at that retarded niggers face, what the fuck happened to her

Oh allah where are the Turkish people to rid our Mecca of the Armenian plague.

Do people into pop culture thing she's...hot? I thought it was nikki minaj at first desu

Dunno man half th hotties at my uni are dating fat guys. I can't even comprehend

>What is personality

to be fair Blac Chyna looks like a failed experiment.

It's called not being on the spectrum, user.

her hands are like the same size as his

Because it's a myth, they prefer status and a safe man who won't/can't beat them. Looks are just window dressing.

90% of the time they trapped her into highschool and followed her to the college of her choice.

Fortunately those girls are usually extremely unfaithful and will be delighted to fuck a guy that actually makes them wet.

>wallet
Girls who go for wallet cheat on those ugly dudes with good looking guys.

It's not about fat vs non-fat. It's about having genetics worthy of reproduction. I'm never gonna make it.

Started dating my gf when I was 21 and she's athletic and had always worked out because she's afraid of getting fat.

26 now and she's the same body type and I've gained 50 pounds of fat. We wouldn't know what to do if we didn't date each other.

And look what happened to that sore loser; dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4668150/Rob-Kardashian-posts-explicit-picture-Blac-Chyna.html

Ultimately, if you are a fat, ugly, and have money. She will fuck you in the end.

I went to Macy's today and I was a cute blonde with an Asian guy. The guy didn't seem Americanized. He was overweight, had no sense of style and could have been fresh off the boat.

Oh well. It's the world we live in.

women only care about looks to a certain extent. It's men that place a high value on physique and physical appearance. Once you pass a certain fuckable threshold, they move on to other "knock-out" questions to disqualify potential suitors. Mostly to do with personality. Generally, the characteristics they're looking for are: fun, social, sense of humor, not clingy/needy or dependant, not psycho/overly jealous or untrusting. But mainly fun. Pretty much everyone universally abhors the boring and predictable.

Maybe hes one of the few that actually has a huge dick. Maybe he comes from a rich family, or maybe its because hes not a pathetic loser who browses a south Korean cotton picking board.

If it's a dadbod guy in a top tier fraternity in university , the hot sorority girl will for sure be his girlfriend since she wants status

but thats like the only situation where i can see slightly chubby dudes getting a hot girlfriend

looks are fairly important in other cases

You guys are completely forgetting about money.Bitches drop standards as soon they see the size of man's wallet.

it's called money and being a decent human being

Money plain and simple. Come from old wealth so always around people with money. Have a friend that has a literal instagram whore "gf" . I'd post it but she has him in a few. He can't bring her around because she's bluntly just lower class even when he fancies her up she sticks out like a sore thumb and her etiquette is just horrid. Gotten to the point he just comes alone to events that are formal. I asked him shooting the breeze how he got with her or the story. Literally tells me he asked her out through DM? and just rained on her cash and they started dating. He says he doesn't let her stay at his place and to get her not to just lay there like a dead fish in bed he uses money. If she was a shitty lay she gets almost nothing when they go out if she's all out she can buy anything. He says he's already talking to some younger chick and going to do the same thing then just ghost the girl now

This shit is why I keep my power level hidden when I'm not with family

>tfw meet sane chic for once in my life
>Smart
>Good looking
>Not slutty
>Hard working
>Genuinely religious but without being a complete fanatic that everything is a sin but is serious about what she believes
>Want to make moves on her
>Has bf
>Neet
>Balding
>Not ugly tbqh
>Doesn't work
>Seems super goofy but says dumb shit sometimes

I don't get it. They've been together around 6 years.

Get fucking fit then faggot

Women don't like hanging out with guys who are hotter than them, they feel like it diminishes their beauty.

most of the people I use to hang with are like this, the chicks are trapped and just play the patient game until the bf fucks up and they have an out, had a guy who was a fat piece of shit with a hottie, after they broke up she was blowing up my messages. Others just flirt hard when the bf isn't around

>Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna
what is blac chyna? a severely retarded knock off of nicki minaj?

Some people have personalities but not us because we're socially awkward and depressed.

make subtle moves
convince there is nothing she gets from him she won't get from you
hang out with her, show that you have a lot of common interests.

I kinda have a similar situation here, except her bf is really good looking, no homo, but he has what I would call a typical 9-5. She also isn't religious.

Me and her are both aspiring med and pa students respectively... I've been slowly planting the seed of... I don't know, doubt? Anyhow, not sure how it will go, maybe one day I will report good results, maybe nothing will happen, but why the hell not. Ya live only once meng.

>women don't have to do anything to be desirable
>I have to lift weights until my whole body is sore to even be acknowledged
Fuck this piece of shit life

Ayyyyyyy lmao

also, trips fucking checked

most women's confidence evaporates as soon as they wipe their make-up off. Realize this. Yours is the real iron.

you won't score a bitch with that attitude. Life deals out its cards the way it will, don't be a pussy

I know it's a tired point of view, but at least you aren't a child soldier in africa. Shit could be way worse

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

I've only dated one shitty girl out of dozens, however she was BPD and young. It my seem bizarre but most people truly desire to bond with someone they genuinely like and enjoy being around. Maybe you guys just aren't that.

Right place at the right time.

Confronted a coworker of mine who is hot as fuck, told me she had trouble with her ex and this fatty was all there caring for her. He played the long game, and it payed off.

that's so sad ;_; so so sad that happened to her after she made that video so sad

Maybe I want to be a child soldier in africa. Most white women would fuck a nigger before a white guy

You wouldn't live long enough to hit puberty, most likely. I mean here you are, a white male born in first world, who can't get laid. Ya think ya'd last as a little nigga with ak?

Which Macy's?
Those fucking chinks you should check out asianmascualnity. Pathetic

Lawfag here

Professional school ruins relationships so wait until then

that girl looks like me :o

Men only care about looks. Women also care about social status and wealth.

The kardashian are just a jewish ploy for open borders, race mixing, and intellectual suicide.

How tall is he? He seems like my brother and his gf.

Fat doesnt automatically mean ugly you fucking retard. Height face frame.

Fat invalidates frame and face. How can anyone see your frame or face when you have layers of fat hiding them?

this

Same for girls who are with fit guys for looks who cheat on them with overweight fat guys for purses with holy hand grenades on them.

I'm a skelly and Ive come to the conclusion that fat people are some of the nicest persons. See, Gluttony is their sin and it is the 3rd circle of Hell out of 9. They'll never truly do the 6 worse like anger, heresy etc. They're pretty trustable, and pretty girls actually like nice guys. They deserve hot gfs more than most of us.

Apparently the average autistic virgin doesn't know much about women and you're fucking stupid for believing people on Veeky Forums

>pretty girls actually like nice guys

Never gonna make it

maybe he's really funny

>believing anything on Veeky Forums
>average demographic of 18 year old boys
>current year
wew laddy

This is true actually. I have a hot friend I'd sleep with in a heart beat if I was that way inclined, but I'd never date him because he's boring af, among other things

Not that user, but never forget that you can play that card the way you want it. The card might be quite fixed, but you decide how to play it and always look out for the non-obvious card, this might seem cliche, but rare cards can go a long way. Especially if you play em right.

Fat is different on other people. I'm 6'3 and have a super thin face my arms look very thin too. My gut and ass however is fat.

Best thing about having a good looking girlfriend when we meet new people I love seeing the confusion on guys faces shit is funny.

Mind you I have 9/10 face with great hair and my girl texts me all the time saying how much she loves my smile and hair.

It's not even about money either she makes more money then I do and I only work 5 hour days.

Fuck right off with that tumblr bs

it's all about that nigger ass nowadays no matter your skin
i guess you can take solace in the fact that it will pass like all things

>fell for the nigger>white man meme

>get to kill niggers without worrying about being charged with war crimes
i wish i was an african child soldier desu

This. Timing is everything.

careful what you wish for, turkroaches are the worst kind of plague

Fucking shitbag. You sound exactly like my ex. Dont worry she'll dump you in about 2 years if you dont stop being a manchild. Love is irrational and she will wonder why you are not at her level.

I bet you lay around all day, too.

Post more thick black girls my dudes.

>work with chunky qt girl
>circa two years ago she marries 300lb dufus
>about a year and a half ago she gets really self conscience about her weight and starts getting addicted to diet pills and is obsessed with weight loss
>I talk to her and teach her about proper nutrition and exercise and get her to stop taking all these diet pills.
>fast forward to now; she's a slim qt that kept her big butt. Her husband has ballooned up to 400lbs

He's lucky I'm such a good guy. Because I am pretty sure she want some my dick.

Good for you bro. Love is a wonderful thing. I used to be in love too had gf for 5 years everything was great until I started working out she got jealous and angry and when I tried to get her to work out too so she could stop being jealous it was thw beginning of the end for us. Not really looking for a new partner just yet but it was a real eye opener

>Blac Chyna
Is this Chris Chan slang for nigress pussy?

She's likely complacent. Change is hard, and the person you described seems to value stability. If she likes him that much, why would his looks matter? She will probably be ugly in 20 years too. She's christian, she cares about more than what happens in this world.

FUCK HER

>Is this Chris Chan slang for nigress pussy?

my mom says the same shit. but it's not only about looks. being overweight will bring a lot of suffering not only to yourself but to those around you because of the health issues that you will inevitably face. I really dread the day she'll get a heart attack

Like this?

Back 2 cuckkit you libshit. Alabama Boss is based.

You know if you are big and muscular and like 20% BF, there are a shitload of girls with daddy issues who will lust after you uncontrollably, it's easily like 10-20% of all hot girls.

There is what women say they want and then what women really want.

Being a fat powerlifter type is fucking stupid, but being a little bit bearmode really does something to women inside. Like... they see you all hulking with your big rough hands and thick forearms and towering traps and can't help but imagine getting helplessly pinned down and bred or something

Women don't fucking care about personality

>You must be a 'cuck' and browse reddit, because you insulted a youtube vlogger I like
This website is 18+, friend.

gayest shit ive read all day and I was on reddit for an hour

>implying being fat matters that much as long as you're not morbidly obese
Chad is still Chad even if he's gotten pudgy, his bone structure doesn't change.

A lot of the fat guys with hot gfs you're seeing were probably dudes that were in shape when they first got together.

Most of the time in relationships, one of them will stop caring about being in shape. It's not always the women. It makes sense, because a lot of people's motivation for going to the gym is sex and attraction. Why keep doing that if you're tied down and having regular sex? I've seen guys stop going to the gym and getting flabby as soon as they get a long-term relationship.

When you couple this behavior with men more likely to leave their gfs/wives if they become fat, you're left with more overweight men with hot gfs/wives.

Why is is the physique of overweight middle-aged men called the 'dadbod'? Because it implies its the average body type of a married man with kids. Look at all the media tropes. The Flinstones, Married with Children, or that redhead's parents on That 70's Show. Fat husband with a hot wife.

What OP is describing is more of a cultural norm than anything. Unless he's talking about obese guys with models hanging on his arms. Then its probably money.

This
/Thread

This man is sorted.
>dirty bulker trying to justify itself
Nah man. Dad bod 15% BF has a case but none of this gay bear shit.

>tfw got rejected by the love of my life because she just can't like me psychically

;_;

posting that leftist reddit cuckshit fraud snake oil salesman

can this meme please stop

She told me her husband is out of town this week

[spoiler]He's taking his mom to cancer treatments[/spoiler] I just can't do it.

If you're this much of a pussy you deserve to be alone, imo

she's a fat nigger that cucked him. how is she hot?

Not enough Chads. Women are insecure as hell and can't be alone for extended periods of time. Do the math.

kill yourself you faggot. It's scummy to try and steal and dudes girl. Go find someone else.