He makes a good point

He makes a good point

There's some things you can't change. Doesn't mean you shouldn't still strive to be the best you can be.

sage

AAS, gh, and lifting will fix all that.

>reading GQ article written by a roastie
>"the first thing i notice about a guy, apart from his height and hair obviously, are his shoes"
who balding manlet with average shoes here?

Arnold had (self-admittedly) small bones, he made them look pretty good

>/r/incels

reddit pls go

manlet who wears chucks reporting in

I'm ugly with small bones, I still lift because I'd rather be big and ugly, and if you have big muscles nobody gives a shit about your small bones.
And even if girls didn't find them attractive (which I think they do), guys will definitely respect you more, which gives you social power, which is itself attractive.

But who am I kidding I know OP is just a shitposter who's not even going to read this, just count the (you)s.

>lifting to be attractive
>not trying to unironically leave humanity behind

5'9 and have no less than three different pair of chucks in my closet at any given time.
>a-at least I finally hit 275lb bench, ri-right guys

>manlet with beat up vans
>hair for fucking days
I-I'll take it

What does having small bones even look like to another human...

It's subtle, you just look smaller. Narrower shoulders, skinnier wrists and ankles, and everything else is smaller too but at least you can make up for that with muscles.

Who 5'9 skinny guy with 8 inch dick master race?

>dick size

Yeah, because everybody walks around with their dicks out.

If she's got you in bed, you're getting laid no matter the cock size.

>face can't be changed
but it can be ruined by bodyfat

>tfw square shoulders and a 6" wrist circumference

Literally all those can be changed with surgeries u fucking autistic taiwanese cotton picker

what do you mean by square shoulders? not tapered?

and is 6" supposed to be big or small? because my dick is as thicc as that

Face muscles can be exercised thus face becoming more attractive, height can be somewhat changed with modern surgeries, stretching, exercises, supplements, steroids and proper nutrition.

Fuck off back to r9k already

With steroids
But I don't judge

Small plate bones are ideal for bodybuilding.

Defeatist cucks have no chance of getting laid small bones or not.

Nothing wrong with Vans

These people need mindset gains

>Because I wasn't born perfect I won't even try
good, fuck off and die from wasting air

>sage

Wow, good job you literally did fucking nothing, actually you got 2 people to bump by responding to you. Fucking tard, learn to report.

Thanks for bumping, don't ever report though, just keep telling the shitposter how asshurt you are, that'll surely not make his dick harder.