very little control over life

> very little control over life
> only able to eat what others offer
> not remotely possible to quantify food

If I just try to eat a maximal amount of protein/fiber and a minimal amount of everything else, can I still get ripped?

she looks a bit man jawed but she has good bones, i would breed with her to make slayer sons

Why are there so many women than men with that same facial structure? i see tons of women have that same type of jaw, same forward/protruding cheekbone structure, and round eyes

You should probably gain more control over your life before you attempt to get ripped. First things first.

Your mom won't let you make your own tub of rice, chicken, and broccoli?

>Little control over life
Are you unwell or a slave?

can't
no
closest to slave

OP here... basically imagine you had to spend an entire year living off of seminar lunches.

What would you do to get ripped? Is it even possible?

Fucking shit does anyone here know anything

You can try killing yourself you woeful bastard.

Why is everyone here a fatty instead of a skelly now?

Of course you CAN dummy. Will YOU do it? No.

Okay, let's try this.

You are stranded at a truck stop in montana. How do you hit your macros?

Break open a vending machine?

Kill your self

Test

>you're walking in the woods
>there's no one around and your phone is dead
>out of the corner of your eye you spot it
>[OP's a fag]

>try to eat the minimal amount of carbs

No, you can't.

Well actually something like that, a broad guideline on food quality, or intermittent fasting etc. are things I absolutely could apply.

That's exactly the info I was hoping to get out of this thread

1. Cutoff shorts
2. Lot lizard
3. Profit???

Then apply them

I have a theory that there are way more trannies than we think, which had the operation at birth. The only ones most people identify are those that don't "pass". OP's pic would be an example of this as well as many hollywood actors. In both sense, like George Clooney, Charlie Chaplin and Matt Damon are women. Nicole Kidman, Nathalie Portman, Jessica Alba, Jamie Lee Curtis (3 male names ffs) are men.

I meant that you can't because you try to eat the min amount of carbs, they're necessary for growth.

Not only that, eating proteins without carbs trigger an inflammation cascade since it lowers your blood sugar and your body will produce cortisol to turn it into sugar since you didnt feed it carbs.

read the sticky

Literally tell what your situation is, this is an anonymous forum

How about you stop being an idiot and tell your mom that you want to fucking eat more you retarded autistic feckle anxiety plagued 14 year old. You're not even old enough to be on here anyway

are you a pet dog?? just get into the garbage or learn some tricks to get treats if you need some extra calories

>tren
>or don't care and just workout to get there later on