Mom is fat as fuck

>Mom is fat as fuck
>She refuses to lose weight
>Keeps memeing about having no time despite spending hours watching television per day

What is the best way to approach this problem?

don't
it's a waste of time, you can take the horse to water but you can't make them drink, ect.
even if you use the calories in < calories out argument, she probably will pull some shit to say why it doesn't work

She literally makes shit up about her metabolism.

as I said, waste of time. She is likely to entrenched in her ways to change, so u shouldn't expend any energy, time, or effort, use it for yourself user

But I want her to not be fat. It's embarrassing to be seen with her. Also it's unhealthy.

just think user, the faster she dies, the faster you inherit her stuff.

user, moms are retarded, no exception.

unplug the TV and tell her to go for a walk with you and talk with you, say you've got something important, even if you don't. Say you want to spend more time with her, and this is how you'd like to spend it. At first you will have to compel her with ice cream or something, but that's just the start, take gradually longer walks, and then say you forgot your wallet, and do that here and there, pick up the pace a bit, slowly.

It's been a month by now, every other day you go for a walk, and now you say

>"Mum listen i gotta show you something!"

and you take her somewhere far, either on a bike or a walk or a run however you spend that time together, and you say once your far enough even if theres nothing beautiful around that shes somewhere special, because she has never gone this far before. she might get mad and even stop going for walks with you. but on the next day say,

>"you went pretty far last time, do you think you can beat that?"

Do it only once per day, don't over blow that idea, just put it in her head. Then ask her if shed like to go that far again, and hopefully she will take that offer up. if she loses any weight or feels any sense of pride, she'll take you on the challenge.

there's no easy way to train the fat out of someone, it takes lots of time, and even more patience, but the stability and cheerfulness you can provide along with the safe environment for positive reenforcement is key.

and yes take her out for ice cream, that's where it all begins.

stop caring about what other people do, and get on with living YOUR life. You are not your mom, or your dad, or your brother, or uncle. You are you. And that's all you can do anything about when it comes to meaningful life change.

Be a big boy and buy her a >200$ stationary bike. She can use it while she watches her tv. I got one and it works flawlessly.

>stop caring about your family's health
The numale has arrived.

>stop caring about people in your family

shit on her face

Best approach is to move out and get your own life. Trust me, you wont change shit.

>Best approach is to move out and get your own life. Trust me, you wont change shit.

But I like saving money

Fucking Stefan Molyneux over here. People care about their family faggot

But relaxing after/before a stressful day is a valid use of time. When you reach her age you wont have the energy to be jumping around like an ape anymore either.

women are gifted at making excuses as to why they cant do things

Just tell her that her exaggerations are BS, you won't allow her to have this unhealthy delusion. she can be a glutton and sloth but that you won't ever believe in her BS reasons for it are valid.

She is fat because she is hedonistic and refuses to water fast back to a manageable weight.

>stop caring for your family

not gonna make it

Being obese is a much bigger drain on energy than an office job.

>user I want you to help me lose weight
okay mom that's cool here are some tips-
>I'm not going to exercise at all I'm too old for that. I'm not going to change my diet at all. Not cutting out sweets, snacks or ice cream. How can I eat dinner without dessert? I'll eat more vegtables but only in cheese. No, I won't count calories at all. So can you help?
s-sure mom

>You wouldn't want me to start losing weight on an empty stomach now would ya little britches?

Disney had some top tier comedy back in the day.

you mind your own fucking business

Wholesome post