'Fat Shaming' is now getting mainstream acceptance

Stop fat shaming people!

Apologize, Veeky Forums.

You did this.

youtube.com/watch?v=F41xxdinfNM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCHKXjd_FAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fat people saying they workout x amount of times a week is so fucking funny.
GTFO HERE

Why does the fat woman on the right have a lean face despite being A LANDAWHALE

fat people have indirectly killed more people than the Nazis and communists ever did

Make-up user

She claims she works out 5 days a week.

>I work out about 5 times a week
Fat people have to bring up in nearly every fucking conversation how they love to work out. They're not fooling anyone. Fuck those people.

>fat fucks think eating is considered a "workout".

>i workout 5 times a week
To quote Dr Now, My 600 pound life:
>you can lie all you want, but the scale won't.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCHKXjd_FAE

WTF????

Look at her chin....

I feel bad for those who sleep with BBCs......

she fucking read off his text's to a friend what a bitch

Criminalize makeup.

That woman arguing against her is based

I mean, if you're going to fool around with a lard gremlin you kinda already know what you're in for regardless of how much expensive paint they cake on.

Mfw i used to say im going for a run around local lake but then usually went to an all day breakfast place and ate.
Being a somewhat ex fatty I realize how disgusting I used to be.

>Can't shame someone that you can't shame someone who isn't ashamed of them self?

Fucking nailed it. See how fast they pulled her off the air?

>tfw you cant even make fun of fatties anymore

She Drew on cheek bones.

Fatties dude.

If a 400 pound man is wheezing and dripping sweat, is that not a workout? Whether it's from walking 10 feet to take a shit or sucking spaghetti, that kind of exertion is an exercise.

FAT BITCH BTFO

>American woman shames America with her poor manners, constantly interrupting the other speakers
I bet she grabs food off other people's plates as well.

only because so many people are just disgustingly fat so its easier to pretend this is ok than deal with it

>plus-size model

This will never not be funny. You Americans live in asome fucking alternative reality, I swear.

>I work out 5 times a week

Walking to your car isn't a workout.

This pisses me off to no end. Women lie about fucking everything, their looks, their achievements, their life. Evey. Fucking. Thing.

Then they have the gall to even complain to us men that we're not good enough / not doing enough for them. Fuck these stuck up cunts.

All women are the same. Pump and dump is the only solution.

How do I get a gf like Tomoko?

She's mine, fuck off

what are u like 5?

Depiction or letting others talk isn't endorsement. You can talk about an idea without agreeing with that idea.

Damn she legit looks like an abo without makeup on. Honestly that's the worst insult I can give her

You know, I take the opposite approach and come along with all genders just fine.

And what comes to not doing enough, you are not doing enough. If you were doing enough, you'd be doing something useful this very moment, instead of whining and bitching and spreading stupid ass generalizations that only make things worse for everyone.

No woman is interested in coming to your life and proving that not all of them are as worthless as you claim they are. Why would they? People want to spend their time with people who respect them.

Piers is only defending her because he's a fat fuck himself.