Hey Veeky Forums I've been doing this exercise routine for the past few days and I was wondering if you guys think it...

Hey Veeky Forums I've been doing this exercise routine for the past few days and I was wondering if you guys think it would actually work. So I have a pool in my backyard that is 14 feet across and 32 inches deep. Every morning when I wake up and every night before bed I run 5 laps around the pool (yes, run) and i do this 5 or more times with a 1-2 minute break in between sets. If I do this every day for the rest of the summer will I become Veeky Forums? Pic related, it's the model of pool I have.

Yes

It could help you burn calories, but to be Veeky Forums by any standard you're better off getting a gym membership and lifting.

Well I only plan to lose weight. I don't want to be swole, just thinner.

I'm picturing some 320+ lb turbo autist hick who lives in the kind of shithole backwater town where people actually own these kinds of pools, waddling around that pool screeching and panting, slipping on the mud every couple steps, pushing himself as hard as he can to finish his little "routine", all the while truly, sincerely believing that running 5 fucking laps around a fucking 14 ft diameter pool twice a day will somehow shed 100+ lbs in the next two months and turn him into a fucking model.

Btw, 2xpix14=88 (rounded up) for the circumfrence of the pool, times 5 is 440. So you're running 440 ft twice a day, or 880 ft every day. There's something like 5,280 ft in a mile. So you'd be running about 16% of a SINGLE mile every day. Not even a full fucking mile. Not even half a fucking mile. Not even a QUARTER of a fucking mile. 16 fucking percent of one single fucking mile. And you think doing this every day will get you fit in the next two months. You think it will somehow magically dissipate over 100 lbs from your disgusting body and give you muscles and make you attractive.

This is pathetic. Really truly, this may be the single most pathetic thing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums. If this is bait, consider me rustled, well done.

10/10

Careful you don't run too fast or you'll create a whirlpool.

Autism: The post

kek'd

great post

>doing basic elementary school level math is autistic

Having an IQ above the mentally retarded range doesn't make you autistic user.

running a mile burns about 150calories. Of course, we don't know the weight, or speed of the run, but assuming 1mi = 150 calories burned, doing this will burn 24 calories.

He can eat an extra saltine cracker

yea but this is in the water so it burns a lot more calories

>Every morning when I wake up and every night before bed I run 5 laps around the pool
>around the pool

Even if we multiply the calories burned by 10, that's still only 240 calories. So he can have a cookie or something now

If you do this please trip and drown

Alright let's round up and say you'd be running 900 ft a day. There are about three feet in a meter. So you'd be running about 300 meters in water every day, and even that is a gracious estimate since you'd be inside the pool and closer to the center than you think, so in actuality you'd probably be "running" a lot less than even 300 meters. That's 12 laps in a 25 meter pool. 12 laps of anything is nothing. That's barely half a warm up for a middle school swim team, at most, and it really will not burn that many calories at all. If I was being super gracious, I'd say you could potentially burn up to a single Oreo's worth of calories with this stupid little exercise.

Now, assuming your fatass didn't get distracted by the word "Oreo" in the last sentence and you're still with me here, you also have to consider your bouancy. Yes, the water would add resistance, but you're also fat as all fuck (I'm assuming this is true since you didn't deny being a 320lb turbo autist as I suggested in this comment), the water would also be carrying quite a bit of your weight and alleviating a bunch of what your muscles would normally have to be supporting. If, ya know, you just ran normally instead of like a dumbass inside a redneck kiddie pool.

I hope to be a master shitlord like you one day, godspeed user

Actually pretty close. I'm 250 lbs living in one of the larger cities in MO. Although I'm only doing 5x5 I plan on increasing those numbers. I've been eating healthy for the past few years and so far I've shed about 40 lbs but I want to get to at least 50 more by next summer. I have a plan in place for a workout routine to stay active throughout the year. I'm just using the pool shit to get me in a bit better shape for running/cycling. I just wanna be a trap with a semi decent body.

Honestly everyone here is thinking this. If you're an avid swimmer and/or runner this is offensive. It's like saying "hey Veeky Forums I've got a toy sword that weighs 2 lbs. Every night I do 2 sets of 10 curls on it. How long will it take to get shredded?"

I swim and run and appreciate this user for doing the math.

Do some real running and swimming OP.

>Every morning when I wake up and every night before bed I run 5 laps around the pool (yes, run) and i do this 5 or more times with a 1-2 minute break in between sets. If I do this every day for the rest of the summer will I become Veeky Forums? Pic related, it's the model of pool I have.

I live in a no name backwater shithole American town, in my mother and father's basement. My name is user. I am over three hundred and twenty pounds. I absolutely do not believe in taking care of myself, and have nothing even remotely resembling a balanced diet or a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy (which it always is), I’ll head out to my backyard to do some laps around my 14 foot wide 32 inch deep INTEX above ground swimming pool. I can do 5 laps at a time now. After I finish my laps, I waddle back into my room, dizzy and completely out of breath. In the shower...I do not shower.

There is an idea of me. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only a flubbering, three hundred and twenty pound screeching mass of concentrated autism lethargically swirling around in an above ground pool five laps at a time before running out of breath. Something illusory. And though my forehead flaps can hide my hungry gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel my lardy flesh consuming yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are nowhere near comparable, I simply am there. All three hundred and twenty pounds of me.

>I just wanna be a trap

Pls don't. Are you that fatass from either yesterday or earlier today who posted your fat naked body asking how to get thicc curves? You will never be even a half decent trap at this point. Your skin will be stretched far, far too much for you to be able to claim even a tiny modicum of feminity.

I do feel fulfilled that I was right on the money with my guess at your obesity and residence in a shithole state. Cut the stupid bullshit with the pool and just go run for real. Or even go walk. Just walking a couple miles every day would burn more calories than the stupid shit you're trying to pull right now. If you're really deadset on using that pool though, at least come up with some kind of water aerobics routine or something.

answer question: does it make you out of breath? if yes, then its obviously effective

not worth a thread

You showed that fat boi

Is he going to trip upwards? Fucking retard

Motherfucker you made me swallow my chewing gum