So user ... what do you like to do besides working out?

>So user ... what do you like to do besides working out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGMqo9FFEIE
youtube.com/watch?v=3lXPzcJ9H6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

browsing lookism.net

No

I use my one (1) life to try and get a reaction out of anonymous people that browse an online image board by using stock images that make it seem like the user is on a date. This is accompanied by a phrase meant to taunt them into responding.

This is how I spend my summer nights instead of hanging out with friends, family, cooking out, eating out etc...

>what do you like to do
You

this rebuttal is amazing and yet it damages us all

I drink heh.

I study economics in my spare time to learn how to make more money with the money I have.

I peruse a Latvian imageboard for autistic self help until I fall asleep. Sometimes I watch anime.

Ahhhh! He said the meme! Clap clap clap

Gardening
Vidya

i eat ass

That isn't really what economics is bro.

You sound more like you're studying personal finance or investment finance.

>I practice nofapping, I'm currently on day 2.

I fight for the white race by posting images of hitler on an anonymous image board.

But that is seriously my life.

I'm a meme now?

How do i get this nerdy anime bitch to talk to me about that shit? My powerlevel is probably actually than hers but shes really good at being tight lipped around normalfags who she probably assumes Im one of.

this shit right here is why I don't do coffee or eating dates, if there is one (1) thing my autistic self has learned from tinder is that it is far easier to not fuck up an activity date than any other sort. The worst that can happen is she doesn't enjoy the hike/music/whatever in which case I now know that her and I wouldn't get on well

just sitting down over coffee and talking about our lives puts all my awkwardness up front.

>lookism.net
Thank you user

Dude, thanks for the tip. Something to do instead of just eat.

I like browsing this really cool south Korean cotton picking board. Its full of nice people!

I also like to masturbate to JOI/Mommy role play vids.

>working girls in :^)

I LIKE TO MASTURBATE AND WATCH ANIME

sometimes at the same time

I like letting prodding gold diggers dig their own grave but since I never let women steer the conversation into the ground I talk about sailing the Mediterranean and other pointless value associations to get her panties nice and wet.

wait for it to be time to work out

I like playing along to sexy MMD videos with my drums.
youtube.com/watch?v=QGMqo9FFEIE
Some of them are like simulated sex though.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lXPzcJ9H6U
If you haven't played your drums with a boner then you don't know what you're missing.

dayum son imagine being this godly, life must be pretty easy

That's actually a really good point user, I'm making a note for the future to start off with activity dates and leave any kind of restaurant autism for later

>I like to take copious amounts of party drugs to escape my crippling depression until my brain is fried through while looking at myself in the mirror and feel nothing but self hatred and shame for my body and my life choices

yet here you are

>Reading
>Swimming
>Warhammer
>Rollerblading
>Vidya
>Writing
>Muay Thai
I also just explore London if i'm in the mood

Apocalyptic dubs

stop taking copious amounts of drugs, identify why you are depressed. get your shit together from there

I draw, play video games and post on an autism support site.

alright guys what are some hobbies/activities I can do to meet women

But molly is awesome.

Even though I think MDMA made me realize how truly depressed I was and how used to it I got. Randomly bursting into tears and hiding in the corner from people in elementary school kind of life long depression.
I don't think kids are supposed to feel overwhelming hopelessness about life at that age.

Once I got a taste of what it's like to be truly happy and content for yourself, all I want to do is to keep chasing that feeling.

>tl;dr i'm a weak willed bitch who's done with himself

My two favorite things are eating ass and working out, and I don't see any dumbbells.

Just stop being a weak willed bitch and start improving.

you know what's awesome? having your shit together

if you already know what being happy is like use that as motivation to actually BE happy, cause you can't just keep popping mollys whenever shit gets ass

I rape women

guitar and music theory pertaining to jazz
surf
trying to learn assembly
vidya

I'm in law school. I have no interests anymore, and even if I did I have no free time to pursue them. Occasionally I'll watch a movie but most nights are spent reading cases in the library.

On the bright side I'll be a tax lawyer making minimum 100k starting salary (probably closer to 160k or 180k but I don't want to talk about it like a sure thing until I know)

When I graduate I intend to get into either boxing or muay thai and bjj, do rock climbing at least once a week, and go hiking and camping every so often. I also want to get a dog and train it to be police dog levels of obedient

My thing is first date should be a fun, light activity, like mini golf. Second date dinner and a movie (in that order so you have something to talk about). Third date is a romantic dinner and romantic activity and then subject her to the power of your girth back at the thunder dome

l-london? did i read that correctly?

i work full time as a scientist/phd student. on weekends i like to go on hikes and see shows. i also sing in my downtime and shitpost in Veeky Forums

fucking lol

when i'm in the mood, i insert big objects into my anus and hit my prostate till i ejaculate.

yeah this is so true. You learn so much more about the person when you're having fun, not sitting in a room somewhere. same with going to the movies, fucking boring.

Which city / gym?

>pof standard
>fishing,camping, 4wd, hiking
>actually just sits and watch Netflix all day

Don't trust a bitch

That's not economics. Economics is the branch of knowledge concerned with the production, consumption, and transfer of wealth. You don't do any of those things, because you are involved with CURRENCY. Which is a placeholder for actual wealth.

You want to study Finance.

Might take up gardening just because it's something I can do at home and only takes like an hour of week to have something to show off.

You.

i watch anime and hate myself. i've gotten really good at the latter

Make excel spreadsheets

I watch anime, masturbate, watch anime, masturbate, watch anime, and most importantly of all masturbate.

Oh, and on a really good day I masturbate a fourth time.

Stop talking, gains goblin and let me FEAST. I'm trying to get to 11,000 calories you feeble skeltal banshee

NO YOU BAKA HENTAI

What kind of spreadsheets?

I trade cryptocurrencies

This...only been on one date but she knew I was super uncomfortable and asked me twice if i was Ok. That hurt. It went fine but there were some akward pauses cuz my spaghetti. Tbh i should have been completly honest and said something like I just get really nervous on dates with beautiful women. The mark man so approach, or so I think.

Funny because im so much more relaxed doing an activity with someone.

what field and where, friend?

>drawing
>boxing w """"""friends""""""
>learning ukulele
>shit posting on an anonymous Cantonese frog-catching forum
>vidya

I read history and philosophy books, talk with strangers on a japanese imageboard about lifting, memecoins and politics, sometimes I use GIMP to make memes (most of them are shit but some got popular enough to appear on national TV), oh and I play with my dogs and sometimes I masturbate in my bed.

Coffee dates aren't really meant to talk about your life if you are a man, it's about taking interests in the girl life and trying to be funny/seductive. But you are right, if you aren't a silver tongue like most men it's better to do an activity.

>mfw reading is for some reason a more socially acceptable "hobby" than working out
>literally sitting completely alone and silently reading
>not interacting with fucking anyone or doing anything
>more acceptable than constantly improving your body in what is essentially a social environment

>Fucking shallow sluts like yo- I mean, cycling and reading.

>Didn't read
>Too busy getting laid

That stuff is overrated

Play guitar, spend time outdoors, hiking, photography, cycling, train agility with my dog, study to become a nurse

I need more hobbies but I also need more cash to do them

I lift at home though. It's pretty nice being able to take 8 minute breaks without being judged