Confess your sins Veeky Forums

How many of you ACTUALLY workout regularly? Who among you have never even been in a gym?

If you lie in this thread, your mother will die her in sleep tonight.

6 days a week.

what do you mean by 'workout'?

6 days a week and I'm also on gear but lie about it here.

My sin is that I workout every day for months, then lose motivation and don't workout for weeks, or even a month, then do it all again.
I wonder if I'll ever get big

Not habitual masturbation in your mothers basement, but actually leaving your cave to deadlift

Lift 3 days a week, minimum 3 days a week of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, minimum 1 day a week boxing or kickboxing.

My sin is not counting calories from my morning coffee.

>got too lazy to work out today
>watched asian bbw instead

you are only lying to yourself, it's painfully obvious when someone is roiding.

5 days a week.

B-but didn't go today or yesterday because of the 4th and the ensuing depression from my failed social interactions on that day.

Workout everyday except the lord's day

My gym doesn't have belts for weighted dips and pull ups so i use ankle weights to perform pull ups and chin ups

This

I can't acess my university gym when class isn't in session, so i haven't gone at all for a few months. I'm bad and fat

>tfw ate panda express again today
Please forgive me

I just started working out regularly, started the stronglifts 5x5 program MWF, and doing other exercises on the other days. I have missed one or two days here or there.
My confession though is that i use machines instead of free weights. I just moved to the area and I don't know anyone really. Also my gym is pretty small. I like it though because mostly old people go workout there.
Honestly though i am pushing myself daily, so i dont want to get into a situation where i need a spot and i dont have one, and i end up hurting myself or pulling something and not being able to lift. Shit feels great and although some days i'm not motivated to go, i always feel good afterwards. Am i a sinner?

5 days a week...started 3 weeks ago. Skinny dyel eating and lifting. i'm flexible with my weekdays but ensure that i rest on at least two.

Anyone know if there are any benefits to having two rest days in a row versus having them spread out?

4 days a week; 2 heavy compound days, 2 days accessory work and over head press.

i've never been in a gym but lift 3 days a week.

i don't understand how you're supposed to lift to your full potential when you have to wait for equipment to stop being used and have to participate in the social parlay.

If i'm waiting on equipment, I will either hydrate or do a different exercise in my routine for that day. You should be resting between sets anyway. Also you dont have to talk to people. keep your headphones on and you just have to nod/smile like a normal human, duh.

>wait for the squat rack for 10 minutes
>decide to leave and do a couple sets of pull ups while I'm waiting
>come back and a new person is setting up
REEE every fucking time

7 days a week

>t. too shy/poor to go to gym, homegym and bodyweight exercise instead

I'm addicted to eating sunny Japan. Fucking Kato chicken gets me every time.

Also I drank 60 beers over the course of Saturday to Wednesday. Sorry everyone.

Coke Z and chicken teriyaki pls gib back gains I need em

>your question
>"How many of you actually work out?
>the question you asked
>"How many of you actually work out?"
>what you should have asked
>"Who here doesn't work out?"

Gonna get boring answers if you ask bad questions, desu.

Same

yes

Is it okay if my cutting routine currently is Push (rest) Pull (rest) Legs ? 6 times a week while cutting is really exhausting.

Also can you make gains only doing this, doing ppl but going to the gym only 3x a week?

> taking anabolics
Forgive me father, for I have sinned.

Usually 4 days a week, sometimes 5. Skipped my workout on Monday and I haven't been eating right the past couple days, feel like I'm losing motivation

I sip water between sets, for every routine, every day....

4 days a week of actual working out. Don't count anything I do outdoors, like biking, hiking of swimming. Not that I do NEARLY enough cardio though, so should get stricter with that.

Still struggling getting the last %s of fat off, since riddled with inflammation from autoimmune disorder.

4 days a week for about 1 1/2 hours but this week will only be 3 because gym was closed yesterday

is that supposed to be bad?

I went the entirety of June without going to the gym because I had exams and didn't want to distract myself. At least now I can resume my 3 days a week workout regime.

>newfag
>thought i knew what i was doing cause Veeky Forums
>start doing 4x10 squats
>now back hurts
what sucks is that i finally fixed my sleep schedule. now im a fat fuck.

I go 4 days a week usually
Every second day
Sometimes more but 4 is normal
I'm at the gym now desu

>woke up at 5am
>need a leak
>piss
>go back to bed, super tired, its only 6 hours sleep
>get super horny for some reason
>jerk off
>nope now i'm awake
>its a workout day today anyway
>get to gym for 6:30am opening time
>have a great 2 hour session
>smashed fucking everything despite having no pre workout and only having eaten a banana on the way there

Get off your phone, this is mickey mouse stuff. Be inside the muscle.

T. Arnie

You should be doing a wider range of exercises if you're using machines instead of free weights. Machines train fewer muscles overall and are easier to recover from.

I never do any cardio despite planning for it every day.
Also I can only last about 3 days of nofap before giving in.

I squat less then I bench.

Every other day full body. 500 test a week for a month now. nice results, no reason to ever skip a day.

I usually go every day of the week.

My gym was closed yesterday for 4th of July. I didn't work out at all. I also ate a breakfast burrito, a burger, some cheese and crackers from a party platter, and had four or five beers. I am supposed to be cutting. Today I lifted and went back to my diet of protein shakes, chicken breast, and broccoli.

I don't deadlift.

I try 5 days out of the week, but I started lifting heavy so it's been like 4 days a week recently.

I skipped my chest day due to having to paint 2 rooms. Idk if I'll do my accessory workouts today just so tired.

i watch anime in a public gym while doing my long distance cycles

I think I might be lifting as an excuse to eat more.

I still have like another 15 pounds to lose until my goal weight, but I just got tired of the grind and wanted something different. So I'm just eating around maintenance and doing SS.

4 days/week lifting
3 days/week running, broke it these last two weeks but I'm getting back on track
I can't work out when I'm on vacation unfortunately for obvious reasons but I miss it a lot.

I dropped $3000 on a cage and bars and weights back in January

Haven't touched it.

5 days a week, only went to gym like 3 times in the past 4 years

I go from 2 to 3 times a week to the gym, though I'll rather just use body weight (and other light weights avaible at my house) and Cardio (14min run[3km] plus 10-20 min walks).

This with a 1500 kcal daily intake.(at least what I aim for, might vary)
I hope to lose 1 kg each week, something like that.

Praise be there Swolley Spirit

I don't workout. I'm just a /pol/ crossposter who comes here to laugh at the memes and shitposts.

>60 beers
*slow clap intensifies*

Sorry jesus :( But I'm going to skip working out tomorrow since I'm leaving for italy a few hours later

Meh, I don't really work out that much. Not lately, anyways.

Its a meme you dip

>not using the depression as fuel for the lifts
Never gonna make it

I try to go 6 days a week, I am a semi natty THICC bodybuilder. I do crazy volume workouts 30+ sets per muscle group.

>semi natty

I'm in the gym right now. Mostly daily workout or lift unless it's Sunday or I somehow step on a lego

It's sort of like being a semi-virgin.

I lift 6 days a week.
I've never been in a gym.

>it's painfully obvious when someone is roiding.

it is not when they look like shit anyways, and plenty do.

>ensuing depression from my failed social interactions on that day.
DELET

3 times a week on StrongLifts. Haven't lifted for a while, just getting back into the game, was looking pretty decent for normie standards, but started to fade

Heathen

the key is to go in every day, even if you feel like shit and can only muster a 10 minute workout

>workout regularly

lol ok you got me 3nd day in 2 weeks

i lift and am an intermediate

>Been trying to lift at least 5 days a week.
>End up only working out 4 days a week because life/errands/tired/lazy
>Jog 4.5-6 miles after workout, except for leg day.
>I might be losing gains but at least I'm losing weight, having fun, and clearing my mind.
>Lately on rest days, I'll keep getting tempted to work out and start doing body weight exercises around the house.
>2 cheat meals a week
>half the time don't meet protein goal for the day.

I feel bad about all of this but at the same time, this is the most consistent I've ever been with my health. Been going to the gym at least 4 times a week for 6 months and I'm noticing lots of changes.

I try my best to go at least once by week if possible, and 2 or 3 times regularly. But I do not work toward powerlifting, I'm just trying to keep a relattive shape wrt. boxing

I listen to Alice in chains : would on repeat and cry in between sets, always looking up

I've been working out regularly for a year now but I don't follow a program. I just go to the gym and do shit and then go home, try to hit every major muscle group in one workout.

by machines, do you mean smith machines?

I've never been to the gym.

It's not true. Just hoping the old hag won't wake up tomorrow.

4 days a week
I haven't really been in a real gym for more than a year.

went to a small ymca weight room for a while then started working out at highschool gym and at home.

>falling for the ethanol meme
Weak

Workout 3 days a week
I've skipped days like 4 times this month
I often only do half the accessories because I'm nauseous/think I'll get a headache by that point
Rip my gains ;^)

This this this

Going in light with extra volume on a shit day (not that much extra, still overall less work) is soooo good in many ways, let alone being better than not doing anything

I work out every monday wensday and friday.

Sometimes I take a day off, I confess.

My family keeps complementing me on how buff I'm getting and talking to girls is so easy with confidence.

I like it, I need to do cardio though

I dislocated my shoulder doing overhead squats. I've been doing absolutely nothing like a fatass for the last 2 weeks. Doctor said immobilize it for 3 weeks. I'm bored out of my fucking mind, eating worse by the day and I'm dying to get back to training.

I go to the gym at least three times a week but i don't give a fuck about diets
I stuff myself with proteins but eat a lotta junk food as well so i do have muscle mass but also quite a bunch of fat
Kinda like pic related

3-5 days a week

DUDE I have done this....

I've spent an awful lot of time over the last 3 years reading into nutrition, physiology, and the science behind strength and hypertrophy. I've only started lifting in the past 2 weeks and am following non of what I have learnt, lifting twice a day, and cutting.

Most I've lifted so far is 80kg squat, 70kg bench,110kg deadlift

I work out 5 days a week (3 lifting days/2 cardio) since I'm cutting now. Been consistent for about 6 months.

Haleluya the Lord forgives ya