How do I get an aesthetic physique like pic related?

I started lifting 3 months ago .Also I'm thinking of taking Anavar. Is anyone else using it?

>lifting 3 months
>already wants to hop on gear

Jesus christ you lazy fuck. Realize that steroids arent some magic gains pill. You actually have to work hard while taking them. Considering you're trying to take shortcuts 3 months in, I very much doubt you will.

EAT FOOD LIFT WEIGHTS
Its the simplest shit, how do you lazy fucks keep complicating this. Are you just looking for an excuse to not work out?

If you're too lazy to lift weights, you're going to be too lazy to roid properly, and youre going to fuck your shit up. By all means do this, I encourage it, so that you will learn how stupid you are.

>steroids aren't some magic gains pill. You have to work hard while taking them

Keep telling yourself that, it's 10x easier to gain muscle with steroids, and you can gain muscle just sitting on your ass at home.

Whatever excuse you have to tell yourself so that you're happy with your shit body.

10x easier? It highly depends on what you take.

And I know about that 'study', but I doubt those gains sitting on your ass would get you to anything significant.

Like the other poster said, you still need to work out while roiding, but most importantly you need to work on how to roid properly, so if OP is lazy he'll enter shitty waters.

10 times 0 effort is still zero gains mate

>aren't some magic gains pill

Tell that to fraud where they got mad that everyone and their mom were getting gains and their circle jerk threads were getting shittier and shittier so they now report you if you post a source lol

You clearly have never ran a cycle

Roids give you permanent gains. Everyone should do at least 1 cycle.

What's the best one to cycle?

Test e 250mg

500mg**

You obviously won't look like rich piranha taking roids and not working out, retards.

If you don't go to the gym at the start and take roids, you will gain a significant amount of muscle without working out.

You hardly have to "work hard" to get a good build with roids, it's not impressive, it's like turning the difficulty down to the easiest mode, nobody is impressed, you just look like a twat who lacks self-awareness.

I'm scared of injecting myself with stuff. Are there some oral tablets I can take?

Anavar. Dont take roids unless you actually have lifting experience, and are wiling to get bloodwork done. If you start just popping pills, enjoy your hormonal fuckery and horrible sides.

don't listen, anavar isn't worth the money

get superdrol, run at 50mg a day. it will harden you right up though, so consider running dianabol at 100mg a day alongside it. run for 12-16 weeks, maybe upping the superdrol towards the last half to 100mg a day.

should be a nice first cycle, without having to use those nasty needles

post your physique

>tfw not too lazy to life weights but instead it's nearly impossible to consume more than one meal a day

right there with you bro. Cutting is hell lmao

This physique is from gymnastics, supplemented by callisthenics and boxing. This info is based on what's he's put up on Istagram.

He's very lean - That physique is very obtainable.

Bloodwork where? And will I get in trouble with the police if they find it in my blood?

there was a study done and a person who is on roids and doesn't workout will gain the same or more muscle than a person who worksout but is natty.

Halotestin. 40mg a day. Enjoy life

this is just ottermode. lift and stay lean for long enough and you can look even better

1,4gram a week with orals only x)

>Not being on gear at least six months before eaven entering the gym
Confirmed from not making it, boy.

>Realize that steroids arent some magic gains pill.
They literally are, tho.

>You actually have to work hard while taking them.
No.