Stop eating meat, dairy and eggs! Fat and cholesterol are killing you!

Stop eating meat, dairy and eggs! Fat and cholesterol are killing you!

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcancer.com/ketogenic-diet-weakens-cancer-cells/
aicr.org/assets/docs/pdf/education/heal-well-guide.pdf
nutritionfacts.org/video/omega-3s-and-the-eskimo-fish-tale/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3507492/
aicr.org/press/health-features/health-talk/2016/02-feb/plant-based-diet-cancer-prevention.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop being cuck, side effects of eating animal products are diminished by physical activity

do you think he lifts?

>tfw vegan but eat eggs and dairy and fish and chicken

does loads of cardio I think, 45 min plus every day or something.

Even if you don't stop eating meat, think about other thing he said, green leafy veggies every days, cruciferous veggies, flax seeds and nuts every day.
Every person should do this.

I'm vegan and my favourite food is steak.

Beef is basically just processed grass anyway.

high cholest = low test

Meat, dairy, and eggs do not give you high bad cholesterol. Abusing food does. Now watch your momscience ass disagree.

Holy shit that's going to reddit

I did stop five years ago.

> mfw burgers paying (((doctors))) for chemotherapy and then dying

lel

they're all chock full of estrogen and animal abuse IS abusing food

the only momscientist here is you

Reading his book right now and every chapter is literally an additional for veganism.

if that's where the science points to then what's the problem?

>flax seed
Hahahaha. You can't fool me rabbi!

hard pass

Science that doesn't pander to his comfortable lifestyle is triggering

Then you're a vegetarian, you stupid faggot.

Kys

i eat very little meat, and no dairy except fullfat
organic yoghurt and eggs. and some wild caught fish.

hormones antibiotics gmo shit-fed animals, no thanks. i'd rather stay healthy.

Subtract the eggs and this is pretty much the healthiest diet

>le gmo are le bad meme

>be hunter-gatherer
>ignore a nest full of eggs because lmao dats bad
Do you really believe this?

yes, goy, substitute the omega-6 complex for saturated and trans-fats

the medical bills don't pay themselves, after all

*faint sound of shekels being deposited into a cash register*

Whoah dude, calm down. That's really bigoted and ignorant.

vey ist mir

>Be a hunter-gatherer
>stumble upon a stash of abandoned chips and snack cakes
>oh none for me thanks, I'd rather starve than eat delicious food

Would never happen. Stickniggers are not diet models.

Such as?

Don't you know? All those studies that say you'll get cancer and die before 40 if you have meat. oh and you'll have a heart attack at 30 if you eat eggs duh

Why is this hunter gatherer argument even a thing? It's so retarded to compare the modern diets to that.

>be hunter gatherer
>regularly don't have enough food
>die from some random infection
>etc etc etc etc

That wouldn't be going against what he says

thetruthaboutcancer.com/ketogenic-diet-weakens-cancer-cells/

That's cancer treatment though, I'd rather not get cancer in the first place. That site has a pretty annoying layout and the name screams bullshit.

That's because it's less anabolic due to less frequent insulin spikes.
Slowing down cell division (AKA anabolism) protects against cancer.

>be humanity
>eat mostly nuts, seeds, produce, and legumes for about 200,000 years
>differentiate yourself among hominids since the dawn of the genus Homo 2-3 million years ago
>other great apes eat mostly nuts, seeds, produce, and legumes
>come from the family mamalia of hairy terrestrial vertebrates established after the K–Pg mass extinction (65 million years ago)
>with few exceptions, omnivorous mammals eat mostly nuts, seeds, produce, and legumes
>invent money, economics, industrial agriculture, and organize society as we know it
>make exceptional foods like meat and salt/sugar widely available to almost everyone for less than real food
>get fat, die of a heart attack

>vegetarian since Jan 2016
>now vegan, since May 16th
>no more chest pains
>no more anxiety
>no more bloating
>more energy, more sex drove
>finally been able to put on some weight

It's a shit way to prevent cancer though. There are usually very many cancer-related or in the case of processed meat even cancer causing foods in a keto diet.

>The biggest cancer causing food (by far) is high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and other refined sugars
Also that's just plain wrong. Refined sugar is bad but it doesn't actually cause cancer. That site equates high GI to cancer so I guess potatoes are also carcinogenic. Insulin is not an enemy. Get enough vit C, E and other antioxidants and you'll be fine, that's way more important that avoiding high GI foods.

>thetruthaboutcancer.com

Not a good start

>"sugar is the main source of fuel for cancer cells"

Yes, it's the main source of fuel for all cells. This is blood sugar, which isn't necessarily dietary sugar. Even on a ketogenic diet, you have sugar in your blood. It's a misleading myth promoted by these kinds of websites

aicr.org/assets/docs/pdf/education/heal-well-guide.pdf

>The belief that white sugar in the diet somehow
“feeds” cancer is very common, but the truth is more complicated. All cells, including cancer cells, in the body use sugar (glucose) from the bloodstream for fuel. Glucose is the primary fuel for our bodies and our brains. Blood glucose comes from foods containing carbohydrates, including healthful fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and low-fat dairy products. When there is not enough carbohydrate in the diet, some glucose is even produced by the body from protein-containing foods through a special process

>The Eskimos and Maasai were in ketosis

I've never heard anything about the Maasai and ketosis, but Eskimos adapted to avoid ketosis. Neither people were known for being healthy. The OP guy has actually done videos on the Eskimos

nutritionfacts.org/video/omega-3s-and-the-eskimo-fish-tale/

>yadda yadda starve cancer

Nevermind that ketone bodies as well help tumors grow

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3507492/

You really think these bunk fad diet claims are a serious counter to the research he presents?

So whats the fucking conclusion guys

As long as you exercise and lift you can eat meat and eggs while still being healthy and alive past 50

glad to have you here.

Well, before 50. After that it's a gamble.

>Tfw Paleo but only eat ramen, protein powder, and donuts

go to your doctor. if you have high cholesterol, change your diet.

Yeah I'm gonna trust professor Goldberg from Israel over here and become a vegan. Surely he has the health and testosterone benefits of white goyim in mind. What a trustworthy smile he has in this photo too.

You guys need to improve your Jewdars. That doc ain't a vegan, he's just a Jew trying to trick us to become vegan. Look at his face!

What's your physique look like

>slowing down cell division (AKA anabolism)

Proof that a Leto diet is shit for building muscle.

Also, building lean mass (muscle) is proven to prevent shitloads of diseases and slow down aging. You need protein for building muscle, animals provide the highest quality protein. And you need carbs and nutrients to provide energy and anabolism. Huh, sounds like you should eat both meats and vegetables.

I know this is Veeky Forums and it's full of physical retards, but just say people should eat less meat and more fruits and vegetables instead of saying that they should only eat one or the other.

And you shouldn't be defending your vegan argument by comparing humans to apes when you're eating unnatural shit like tofu for protein and having to take B12 because you don't get any from your diet.

>You need protein for building muscle, animals provide the highest quality protein

Better to get high quality protein by eating a variety of healthy vegetables, beans, and whole grains

if you don't eat meat, dairy and eggs then how the fuck do you bulk without abusing fats and sugars?
Seriously i'm lactose intolerant and it already makes it fucking hard

Source

Or buy cheese and milk from Dairif von Shekelstein and eggs from Cholo Noseberg

Pasta
Nuts
Tofu, tempeh, seitan
high calorie fruits like bananas, avocados
pb&j sammich
shakes
cronometer

even animals we thought to be only herbivores, like cows and deer, have been found to eat meat sometimes. /watch?v=sQOQdBLHrLk - 0.52 for the meat eating, i can agree that meat should be more rare than it is, but pls fuck off vegans

>tfw vegan but I only eat chicken, beef, goat, venison, pork, dairy and eggs too

>CRON-O-Meter is a popular online diary for tracking your diet, exercise, and other health related information.
???

>jews are farmers
>jews will ever so actuall work

Arbeit macht frei or something like

Can any of the vegans here who say the vegan diet helped them immensely post a stamp-picture of their bodies?

Not baiting, just genuinely curious. I have been thinking about trying out veganism, but I dunno...

these pussies couldn't handle a vegan diet. have fun dying in your 80's you animal killing sheeple. i'm shooting for a full 110 with my morals intact

The entirety of nutrition research. That's what healthy eating is.

that feel when you have atherosclerosis

Very convincing argument

just google top athletes that are vegan. there's not many vegans, so the ratio is steady, but there are some powerhouse vegans. plus the strongest and biggest creatures to ever roam the planet were vegetarian

>pb&j sammich
Can I use integral bread for this? Since normal bread contains milk

>plus the strongest and biggest creatures to ever roam the planet were vegetarian

>memes vegetarians use...
I am a human. I am not going to compare myself to a stegosaurus or a rinhocerous. By that logic we should all be living on water and sunlight, because there are immense gigantic trees over 5000 years old that live only on that.

Dumb thing to ask though

>eating lots of vegetables, legumes, and whole grains is healthier than a meat-rich diet
>"gib a specific source"

The diet recommendations of any health organization

aicr.org/press/health-features/health-talk/2016/02-feb/plant-based-diet-cancer-prevention.html

>A predominantly plant-based diet – whether or not it’s vegetarian – is at the heart of nutrition recommendations to promote overall health and reduce cancer risk.
> If someone chooses to include meat, fish or dairy products, these foods play a supporting, rather than starring, role.

You should strive to get most of your protein from plant sources.

To be fair, non-vegans like to liken themselves to lions and wolves and act like all herbivores are rabbits.

Well, both arguments are retarded.
The problem with veganism is that common vegetarian people are, at least most of them, biased as fuck. They will spew any bullshit like religion tards, whether true or not, to advocate for veganism. Most of the nutritional studies are biased as fuck too. I have found nutritional studies sponsored by the egg association of america, kraft foods, etc. and I have found nutritional courses sponsored by vegetable oils companies, etc.

My main concerns with veganism would be
-hitting all my macros
-a deficiency in certain micros, like B12
-it's way harder to get all the food and cook because you need a fuckton of variety
-you need to eat way much more mass of food, because to match the same amount of protons that you would in a steak you need to eat a shitload of broccoli, or beans, or whatever
-It's probably very expensive

I am a hungry skeleton who is lifting to try and gain muscle

Am I supposed to eat 300-500 extra calories every day, or only on lifting days?

Veganism is pretty cheap but I dont know how you can eat 2-3 sources of protein and stay sane
I also don't understand the assertion that animal life is more valuable than human free will

>The problem with veganism is that common vegetarian people are, at least most of them, biased as fuck.

Isn't that also the problem with meat eaters? Everyone'e biased in some way, to some degree. A vegetarian/vegan is less likely to hold hard biases simply by the fact that most of them at one point ate meat but stopped after hearing new information that challenged their previous beliefs. Sure, there's the idiots who make graphs like "you can get 40x the protein as meat if you eat 30 pounds of african basil" but that's only "the common vegetarian" to you because it stands out for how ridiculous it is. The ridiculous anti-veg claims of some loud meat eaters can be just as bad and at least as religious.

>eating animal protein = meat-rich diet
>eat lots of plants = better to get protein from plants
>appeal to authority with nothing about muscle building
Really noodlin the ol' noggin

"You should strive to get most of your protein from plants."

If you can accept that a healthy diet is dominated by plants, you have to accept that most of your protein should be coming from plant sources. This would be the healthiest way to get "high quality protein". Different legumes, whole grains, vegetables, and nuts.

>fallacy of division
>legumes, whole grains, vegetables, and nuts and high quality protein

The original post was a fallacious "meat has high-quality protein, therefore you need to eat meat in addition to vegetables"

Then I said it's better to get high-quality protein from eating a variety of healthy plant foods

You said "source"

Source re-iterated the fact that a healthy diet is predominantly plant-based, rich in legumes, whole grains, veggies, and nuts, while meat, if you choose to eat it, should be a very small part of the diet. In that case, meat is not necessary for its protein.

Instead of accepting that, you're wiggling around trying to invalidate my point without responding to it.

>broscience

>I also don't understand the assertion that animal life is more valuable than human free will

I don't think anyone is ranking value compared to free will. At which point does consideration for an animal win out over free will? How can you possibly determine that?

Also, possessing free will doesn't mean you have to act on it. You could walk up to someone on the street and punch them in the face - it doesn't mean you have to act on it.

>I dont know how you can eat 2-3 sources of protein and stay sane
I don't see the big deal? If you're Veeky Forums then you should be used to eating a narrow valley of foods day to day. You can save pleasure for the weekend. Think of any dish your gluttonous ass craves and make a vegan version. You can make it taste 99 percent the same. It's not hard.

>imply protein from vegetables, beans, and whole grains is higher quality and better at building muscle than animal protein
>posts an editorial that only supports claim with use of fallacies instead of a legit source
>acts butthurt as fuck
Reddit was a mistake

Post your body.

What do you think protein is? Animal protein and plant protein are made of amino acids. Meat as a single food has a better AA ratio than any single plant food individually, but you don't eat just 1 food each day. A healthy diet made up of a variety of plant foods gives high quality protein. The protein quality of meat then doesn't matter, especially if you're eating such a little amount.

So go ahead and demonstrate that a meal deriving its protein from vegetables, beans, and whole grains yields better anabolism than an equal amount of an animal-based source. Should be easy for a top tier skeletal muscle physiologist like yourself.

what is the best diet mouthbreathers?

No research on that as far as I know. The same amino acids but with less inflammation would suggest that it may even be more effective for muscle building.

There's nothing wrong with eating small amounts of flax. It can fuck your test up if you eat like half a pound a day or whatever but nobody does that. Same thing with soy except people do manage to eat a ton of that shit.

At least you admit the claim rests on speculation and not evidence now. It's not really consistent with the current theoretical understanding of how hypertrophy works and I'm not sure how you plan to get the "same amino acids" either.

I blamed it for my moobs, and my shit diet as a kid.

>reminder that nuts, beans and legumes are hard to digest and you end up shitting out half the protein content