disgusting proportions

Only train lats

well hes not doing it for looks

>top paid athlete in the world
>neckbeards unironically thinks he is natty
How retarded can you get

why would he use anything?

why wouldn't he use anything?

if you really think CR is using anything you have never worked or touched a weight in your life DYEL

low bf above average genetics

bodybuilding.com/content/train-like-ronaldo-build-a-body-for-a-better-game.html

By being worse than Messi.

Actually he is. Christiano Ronaldo is one of the few top soccer/football players than does fitness, to promote his underwear brand

this

>inplying he's not been a whole level above Messi for a few years now

this guy uses massive amounts of gear

the belief that gear automatically makes you look like a pro bodybuilder is one of the stupiest Veeky Forums has, first because test improves conditioning and stamina, second because 90% of roiders look like shit, usually bloated too, just go to any gym and you'll see.

>Cristiano Ronaldo
>disgusting

>that turtle look

> Narrow shoulders

Pay 50k a month to have best chefs make you food, run (most of it sprint) 10km (for this shit bit less) every 3 days, fuck in the ass pro kickboxers to burn more calories and stay hydrated. Oh, and the gym

Uh yeah. Looks awful. Zero delts, way too much lats in comparison to pec, delt or arms size.

Is it even possible to get these lats naturally if you have potentially different insertions etc? Dude has disproportionately narrow shoulders, but it's amazing how his lats give the illusion of something else.

I've been lifting for quite some time now and I can never tell where exactly my lats lie in terms of my max potential or how would they look like if I keep building them. I feel like someone is blowing air in my lats to make it thicker, but not necessarily wider. And before you suggest, I do lift to have a wider back.