Anybody try starving to lose weight? Determined to start trying

Anybody try starving to lose weight? Determined to start trying.

almost at 90 hours right now

You'll last 7 hours and then binge on 2 whole pizza's.

Idiot.

>not determined enough to eat less
>somehow determined enough to eat nothing

It's hardly a revolutionary concept.

>Complete abstinence is easier than perfect moderation.
- St Augustine

Just do IF.

>what are laws of thermodynamics
>what is metabolism

Your body will try and preserve weight in order to try to make you not look like a somalian baby, just calculate your cutting calories by multiplying your weight in lbs by 10...

Why waste your time with small deficits, reach your goal fast and then think about your TDEE.

Longest I went was 10 days and broke for tangerine it tasted sooo good lil advice 1st day hurts kinda second day tired 3 day yu just forget ocassional fatigue when I was working out tho only so lift lite

moron

>he thinks he can trust food labels
>he thinks burning food in a calorimeter is the same as the body turning food into energy
>he has fallen for the COIC meme
honestly, even if all of my other points where moot it all comes down to what this guy said

Learning how to eat properly isn't hard.

If you legitimately believe that then life is too complicated for you and you should probably just off yourself.

Just eat less you fat fuck

>Eat properly and lose weight in a years time
Vs
>Water fast and lose weight in a few weeks.
Really makes me think...

What makes you think I don't "eat properly" on the days I do eat?

What kinda pizzas we talking bout senpai? 18" meat lovers with garlic and jalapenos? Maybe some cheesy crust or garlic?

>learn how to eat properly
>lose weight over time with no effort because you are just living your life in newer healthier way
>stays off
VS
>starve yourself for a month
>yo-yo back up to your starting weight because you don't know how to eat right
>repeat
b-but I'll learn how to eat right a-after....b-broccoli tastes like candy now

Nigga you're retarded. You sound like someone who is obese as fuck but because your "eating properly" you'll be skinny right?

I'm sure that no one who has fasted ever can eat properly, that must just be a myth right? Yeah, your stupid.

Lost 15kg in past three weeks. Not really starving, but one meal per day with occasional cheat day.

Major issue with fasting for me is headaches at evening.

i got depressed over a girl and had a hard time eating, worked pretty well t b h

Have lost 15 kgs
Binged hard over past week
Thinking to starve for 3 days lol
I've always looked down at people who water fat but I'm seriously considering it
I feel like 3 days then I'll be back on track with my deficit